Israel rejects "Hope and Change"

An interesting factoid of history is SALA'ADIN was not an arab----he was
a KURD.... s

Completely irrelevent to the point I was making, but okay.

what point were you struggling to make?
Are you into the usual BS islamo Nazi concept that living under the filth of Islamic rule was a piece of cake for non-muslims because muslims is SO KIND? I gots lots of relatives who have had first hand experience and carry
their family legacies of experience with
the filth you so admire

To the DNA and genetics argument...............People of all cultures, locations, and throughout all of history have been getting it on..........It's not hard to believe that certain cultures have similar DNA because men and women have been getting it on since the cavement.

WE ARE ALL MUTTS..............Get over it.

:rock:

Oy vey 90 of Palestinians have Jewish heritage - riverScrap

yes-----we are ALL MUTTS----that does not make half the world "DESCENDANTS FROM JEWS"-----what it does make all of us-------is REMOTELY ---in history -----ALL RELATED TO EACH OTHER. Your idiot expert is not a
geneticist-----he is a computer programer
One could just as "LOGICALLY" claim----Half of Boston is descended from Cleopatra (who had a very diverse set of ancestors). His statements evince a very shallow understanding of population
genetics------ie just as shallow as yours

To the DNA and genetics argument...............People of all cultures, locations, and throughout all of history have been getting it on..........It's not hard to believe that certain cultures have similar DNA because men and women have been getting it on since the cavement.

yes-----we are ALL MUTTS----that does not make half the world "DESCENDANTS FROM JEWS"-----what it does make all of us-------is REMOTELY ---in history -----ALL RELATED TO EACH OTHER. Your idiot expert is not a
One could just as "LOGICALLY" claim----Half of Boston is descended from Cleopatra (who had a very diverse set of ancestors). His statements evince a very shallow understanding of population

Quit quoting my posts. Go bother someone else, crazy lady.

That wasn't war. It was an act of terror.

Again- word games. We've been killing Muslims for 30 years before 9-11. I'd call that an act of War.

What Muslims are those? And post a link.

okay. Gulf War 1. The Occupation of Lebanon. airstrikes on Sudan and Afghanistan. And of course, the fact we've backed the Zionshits for 60 years.

We can also talk about all the dictators like the Shah and Mubarek we've propped up over the years.

Fuck off----stinking WHORE

That wasn't war. It was an act of terror.

Again- word games. We've been killing Muslims for 30 years before 9-11. I'd call that an act of War.

What Muslims are those? And post a link.

okay. Gulf War 1. The Occupation of Lebanon. airstrikes on Sudan and Afghanistan. And of course, the fact we've backed the Zionshits for 60 years.

We can also talk about all the dictators like the Shah and Mubarek we've propped up over the years.

Again, casualties of war.

Of course, unless you want to be at each others throats ALL the time, we have to deal with these dictators.

Go see your shrink weirdo. Seriously, you need a psychiatrist.

Nothing so hysterical ----like an hysterical whore------

Nothing so hysterical ----like an hysterical whore------

Exactly, and you are proving it. :lol:

Now, I don't talk to crazy people, so go away now. Shoo-shoo!

Are you into the usual BS islamo Nazi concept that living under the filth of Islamic rule was a piece of cake for non-muslims because muslims is SO KIND? I gots lots of relatives who have had first hand experience and carry
the filth you so admire

Do you have reading comprehension problems.

Go back and read my original point. That the Crusaders were monsters compared to Saladin.

I don't "admire" the Muslims. I just don't think we should stick our dicks into their hornet's nest and then whine about getting stung.

Muslims are joey's favorite. He only hates Christians and Jews. You should be a spokesperson for the terrorist, beheaders..:cuckoo:

the filth you so admire

Go back and read my original point. That the Crusaders were monsters compared to Saladin.

I don't "admire" the Muslims. I just don't think we should stick our dicks into their hornet's nest and then whine about getting stung.
:eusa_clap:LOL.... Joe thinks he sounds intelligent defending those who would film themselves sawing off his friken head......What a moron:uhoh3:

the filth you so admire

the filth you so admire

Again Joe, that is ancient history. Times were different back then. There was a lot of brutality. We live in a civilized world now. Islam is FAR from civilized. What would you suggest we do when they destabilizing huge portions of the ME?

the filth you so admire

the filth you so admire

Again Joe, that is ancient history. Times were different back then. There was a lot of brutality. We live in a civilized world now. Islam is FAR from civilized. What would you suggest we do when they destabilizing huge portions of the ME?

You're trying to have an intelligent conversation with a person that doesn't live in the real world....delusional people tend to be very frustrating as they attempt to bring you into their psychoses

Psychosis refers to an abnormal condition of the mind, and is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality

the filth you so admire

the filth you so admire

You're trying to have an intelligent conversation with a person that doesn't live in the real world....delusional people tend to be very frustrating as they attempt to bring you into their psychoses

Psychosis refers to an abnormal condition of the mind, and is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality

It's especially prevalent on forums like this. Magnets for crazy people.

Of course, unless you want to be at each others throats ALL the time, we have to deal with these dictators.

We have no good reason to be involved in any of this.

This is something I figured out during the first Gulf War, when I realized it made no difference if Saddam or the Emir of Kuwait controlled the Rumalia Oil Fields.

It's just simply not OUR problem.

Guy, you are the one who advocates fighting a 70 year war over who an imaginary sky pixie left a strip of desert to.... That's truly delusional.

This is something I figured out during the first Gulf War, when I realized it made no difference if Saddam or the Emir of Kuwait controlled the Rumalia Oil Fields.

Well, you do have a point, considering the US does not purchase much oil at all from the ME.

Well, you do have a point, considering the US does not purchase much oil at all from the ME.

true. But we treat that like it's the most important thing. Not because we get much oil from the Persian Gulf, but when we can't get it from there that easily, the oil we DO get from Canada or Venezuela becomes that much more pricey.

We should have started looking into alternatives in 1974, the first time they pulled this shit. We didn't.

Forum List

Back