Israel Requests 50% Increase in U.S. Military Aid, Up to $4.5B

Israel is an old hand at playing this con game.

I remember during the 1st Gulf War when Saddam launched a few Scud missiles towards Israel that really didn't do much and landed in the desert.

It's zionist rules immediately demanded that the US government give them 10 billion dollars for self defense.

And like suckers we handed Israel the money. ..... :cool:

I doubt there will ever be peace in the Middle East as long as Israel exists.

Israel Requests 50 Increase in U.S. Military Aid Up to 4.5B Democracy Now
Are we going to give more money to Israel to provide Israelis better security? I think it's our duty to help them since we betrayed Israel by singing Iran nuclear deal. Though we surely spend enough of money for supporting our allies abroad I think we should keep better relations with Israel and forget about our jihadist 'allies'. Israel surely deserved it, Jewish people suffered a lot.

Israel has nukes; Iran doesn't.

What more security do they need?

With Iran supporting the Hamas,etc.
Since Israel withdrew from the Gaza Strip in 2005, terrorists have fired more than 11,000 rockets into Israel. Over 5 million Israelis are currently living under threat of rocket attacks. More than half a million Israelis have less than 60 seconds to find shelter after a rocket is launched from Gaza into Israel.
Rocket Attacks on Israel From Gaza IDF Blog The Official Blog of the Israel Defense ForcesIDF Blog The Official Blog of the Israel Defense Forces

More Palestinian civilians have been killed by Israel than have Israeli citizens been killed by Palestinians.

Since Israel withdrew from the Gaza Strip in 2005, terrorists have fired more than 11,000 rockets into Israel. Over 5 million Israelis are currently living under threat of rocket attacks. More than half a million Israelis have less than 60 seconds to find shelter after a rocket is launched from Gaza into Israel.
They were basically home made bottle rockets that landed mainly in the desert and caused hardy any damage.

If I remember correctly, one Israeli man died from a heart attack. .... :cool:

As long as Palestinians want the blood of Jewish children more than they love their own children, the war will continue.

Shouldn't we require Israel to comply with all UN resolutions directed at that country before we give any aid?

Israel is not our 51st state and there is nothing in the US Constitution about defending it.

The zionist who rule Israel need to pay for their own national security.

And quit begging the American tax payer to shower them with money. ...... :cool:

We should give them a 100 of our most advanced bunker busting bombs and let them go to town. :)

I will gladly pay

We already sent 5,000 bunker buster to Israel, the bill is on its way. US to restock IDF stores with bunker busters guided bombs - Israel News Ynetnews
not the good ones

Not if they don't show common sense.

If they attack Iraq, the whole ME could go up in flames.

Let them work with SA for a bit.

So no to

There would be NO NEED to increase the aid if:
1) There were NO Iran agreement which
2) means $150 billion available to Iran to attack Israel.

That's the f...king idiocy of this agreement!
Instead of being Neville Chamberlain,
Obama could have been Reagan at Reagan at Reykjavik: Forty-Eight Hours That Ended the Cold War
Amazon.com Reagan at Reykjavik Forty-Eight Hours That Ended the Cold War 9780062310194 Ken Adelman Books

The USA had NOTHING to lose by tightening the sanctions which were the reasons Iran was at the table in the first place!
But by giving in and freeing up the $150B Obama has sold the Israelis, the US, the entire world out to another nuclear arms race!
HOW come Obama was so stupid?

healthmyths was standing behind the door again.

With or without US aid, Israel has their own nuke arsenal. Why don't they use them instead of demanding the US fight their battles. Yeah yeah yeah, you RWs and the Repubs want dead Americans but we don't have to be sheriff and petty cash fund to the entire planet.

Obama did not sell anyone out, any more than the other 6 countries.

OTOH, the Repubs sent a letter to Iran which told them they did not have to abide by any deal and could have any nukes they want.

Finally, EXACTLY what is it that Israel gives to the US in return for all this money?

Israel is not our 51st state and there is nothing in the US Constitution about defending it.

And quit begging the American tax payer to shower them with money. ...... :cool:

We should give them a 100 of our most advanced bunker busting bombs and let them go to town. :)

I will gladly pay

We already sent 5,000 bunker buster to Israel, the bill is on its way. US to restock IDF stores with bunker busters guided bombs - Israel News Ynetnews
not the good ones

Wrong again, Israel gets most of our very best weapons.

I doubt there will ever be peace in the Middle East as long as Israel exists.

Never mind what the dummy RWs say about everything being Obama's fault, in more than 3000 years, there has never peace in the region - long before Israel was added to mix.

I will gladly pay

not the good ones

And again, I ask what have they done in return?

Have they paid for those weapons?

What about their own nukes? Why are they refusing to use them?

Not if they don't show common sense.

If they attack Iraq, the whole ME could go up in flames.

Let them work with SA for a bit.

So no to

There would be NO NEED to increase the aid if:
1) There were NO Iran agreement which
2) means $150 billion available to Iran to attack Israel.

That's the f...king idiocy of this agreement!
Instead of being Neville Chamberlain,
Obama could have been Reagan at Reagan at Reykjavik: Forty-Eight Hours That Ended the Cold War
Amazon.com Reagan at Reykjavik Forty-Eight Hours That Ended the Cold War 9780062310194 Ken Adelman Books

The USA had NOTHING to lose by tightening the sanctions which were the reasons Iran was at the table in the first place!
But by giving in and freeing up the $150B Obama has sold the Israelis, the US, the entire world out to another nuclear arms race!
HOW come Obama was so stupid?

healthmyths was standing behind the door again.

With or without US aid, Israel has their own nuke arsenal. Why don't they use them instead of demanding the US fight their battles. Yeah yeah yeah, you RWs and the Repubs want dead Americans but we don't have to be sheriff and petty cash fund to the entire planet.

Obama did not sell anyone out, any more than the other 6 countries.

OTOH, the Repubs sent a letter to Iran which told them they did not have to abide by any deal and could have any nukes they want.

Finally, EXACTLY what is it that Israel gives to the US in return for all this money?
Using nuclear weapons as an offensive weapon has always been the very first reason to reject their use. If Israel went nuclear they would cause a scramble of nations trying to become nuclear to defend against a first strike. It would pretty much guarantee the end of Israel by one side demanding war crimes prosecution and others demanding a new government. There are no winners using nukes, the aid to Iran and other nations damaged in an attack like that would make Democracy look very bad and would ignite the Middle East.

I will gladly pay

not the good ones

Quit posting like an ignorant child, they are not getting the newest version.

God Damon dude, lay off if you think you have a clue what the US military has.

The bunker busting bombs that Israel bought from us sucks.

The zionist jews on the board are always posting about Israel's booming economy.

And bragging about all of the hi-tech computer and medical device business that are relocating to Israel.

So why is Israel always standing with tin cup in hand begging the American government for increased aid?

In fact, why are we giving Israel aid in the first place? ....... :cool:

Honestly Israel or for that matter any other Mid Eastern country should never get a dime from the US. Fuck them all. Let them learn to deal with each other without any US interference.

I will gladly pay

not the good ones

And again, I ask what have they done in return?

Have they paid for those weapons?

What aboutweapons eir own nukes? Why are they refusing to use them?

The zionist jews on the board are always posting about Israel's booming economy.

And bragging about all of the hi-tech computer and medical device business that are relocating to Israel.

So why is Israel always standing with tin cup in hand begging the American government for increased aid?

In fact, why are we giving Israel aid in the first place? ....... :cool:
its not aid, it's a stimulus package to US workers in the defense department.

In a nut shell, we give Israel money and they buy our weapons

Do you get it?

Israel Requests 50 Increase in U.S. Military Aid Up to 4.5B Democracy Now
Are we going to give more money to Israel to provide Israelis better security? I think it's our duty to help them since we betrayed Israel by singing Iran nuclear deal. Though we surely spend enough of money for supporting our allies abroad I think we should keep better relations with Israel and forget about our jihadist 'allies'. Israel surely deserved it, Jewish people suffered a lot.

What have they done for us? Until we have a balanced budget we shouldn't be giving out any money.

Forum List

Back