Israel Requests 50% Increase in U.S. Military Aid, Up to $4.5B

Israel Requests 50 Increase in U.S. Military Aid Up to 4.5B Democracy Now
Are we going to give more money to Israel to provide Israelis better security? I think it's our duty to help them since we betrayed Israel by singing Iran nuclear deal. Though we surely spend enough of money for supporting our allies abroad I think we should keep better relations with Israel and forget about our jihadist 'allies'. Israel surely deserved it, Jewish people suffered a lot.

What have they done for us? Until we have a balanced budget we shouldn't be giving out any money.
they do are dirty work, we play dumb and Israel takes care of it.

its not aid, it's a stimulus package to US workers in the defense department.

In a nut shell, we give Israel money and they buy are weapons

Do you get it?
Sounds like a government business plan for going broke........ :cuckoo:

If I owned a store.......... and gave each customer entering the store the money to buy the products.......how long would I stay in business??

No wonder America is in the economic toilet. ...... :cool:

Last edited:
Are we going to give more money to Israel to provide Israelis better security? I think it's our duty to help them since we betrayed Israel by singing Iran nuclear deal. Though we surely spend enough of money for supporting our allies abroad I think we should keep better relations with Israel and forget about our jihadist 'allies'. Israel surely deserved it, Jewish people suffered a lot.

What have they done for us? Until we have a balanced budget we shouldn't be giving out any money.

And that is what? Insuring there is never peace in the Middle East?

Israel is not our 51st state and there is nothing in the US Constitution about defending it.

The zionist who rule Israel need to pay for their own national security.

And quit begging the American tax payer to shower them with money. ...... :cool:

We should give them a 100 of our most advanced bunker busting bombs and let them go to town. :)

I will gladly pay

We already sent 5,000 bunker buster to Israel, the bill is on its way. US to restock IDF stores with bunker busters guided bombs - Israel News Ynetnews
not the good ones

Wrong again, Israel gets most of our very best weapons.
Quit posting like an ignorant child, they are not getting the newest version.

God Damon dude, lay off if you think you have a clue what the US military has.

The bunker busting bombs that Israel bought from us sucks.
Well you're wrong again, the most powerful bunker buster in our armory is the GBU 57 and the Pentagon has already shared details with Israel. The only reason they have not obtained a shipment is because the weapon was designed and tested in January and original shipments remain in the U.S. until supply allows for Israel to receive them.

Like what?

Israel is not our 51st state and there is nothing in the US Constitution about defending it.

And quit begging the American tax payer to shower them with money. ...... :cool:

We should give them a 100 of our most advanced bunker busting bombs and let them go to town. :)

I will gladly pay

We already sent 5,000 bunker buster to Israel, the bill is on its way. US to restock IDF stores with bunker busters guided bombs - Israel News Ynetnews
not the good ones

Well you're wrong again, the most powerful bunker buster in our armory is the GBU 57 and the Pentagon has already shared details with Israel. The only reason they have not obtained a shipment is because the weapon was designed and tested in January and original shipments remain in the U.S. until supply allows for Israel to receive them.
have a link?

Bush Jr. Wouldn't sell them the crap bunker busting bombs

The Israeli government funds abortions.

Now if you apply the kind of reasoning the RWnuts would use in any other situation,

that means we the American taxpayers are paying for Israeli women to have abortions.

Tell the Israelis they can keep all the American armaments they consficate from ISIS.

The Israeli government funds abortions.

Now if you apply the kind of reasoning the RWnuts would use in any other situation,

that means we the American taxpayers are paying for Israeli women to have abortions.

They also have a large group of deadbeats not working.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2010/12/29/world/middleeast/29israel.html?referrer=

“Torah is the most important thing in the world,” Rabbi Amsellem said in an interview. But now more than 60 percent of ultra-Orthodox men in Israel do not work, compared with 15 percent in the general population, and he argued that full-time, state-financed study should be reserved for great scholars destined to become rabbis or religious judges.

not the good ones

have a link?

Bush Jr. Wouldn't sell them the crap bunker busting bombs
Bush Jr sold them the Blu 113 and the GBU 28 the most advanced of its time. Iran was smart and built their labs inside a mountain and with the talks being slowed Obama directed they develop a more powerful bunker buster. So here you go. Pentagon upgrades biggest bunker buster bomb in case Iran talks fail - report RT USA

I still laugh at the guy who answered his cell phone and got his head blown off by the IDF

And all those missing Iran nuclear scentist , that's funny also

And when Israel took out Iraq's nukes

Or when the IDF went to south America and kidnapped Adolf

Yea Israel does are dirty work, money well spent

Last edited:
Honestly Israel or for that matter any other Mid Eastern country should never get a dime from the US. Fuck them all. Let them learn to deal with each other without any US interference.
Israel is not just a Mid Eastern country, it's an European country located in the Middle East. Actually I think that Israel should become a NATO member and maybe enter the European Union.

Forum List

Back