🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel rules out charges over Gaza Dalou family deaths

I'm not discounting centuries of Arab terror and imperialism, Hoss.
But I can't help noticing they don't require the world's most powerful navy to export their terror half-way-round the globe in the same way the UK and US do. When Lord Balfour and Lord Rothschild mid-wifed a Jewish state they made sure to put it in the heart of Arab oil, knowing full well the fortunes that would follow from arms and oil sales. It's how the rich have gotten richer for thousands of years.

But I can't help noticing they don't require the world's most powerful navy to export their terror half-way-round the globe in the same way the UK and US do. When Lord Balfour and Lord Rothschild mid-wifed a Jewish state they made sure to put it in the heart of Arab oil, knowing full well the fortunes that would follow from arms and oil sales. It's how the rich have gotten richer for thousands of years.
Georgie Boy, you have all the time in the world. I certainly hope you are on other forums condemning what the Muslims countries are doing to innocent people where the U.S. and Israel are not involved, unless you feel it isn't worth your time since the Jews and the U.S. are not involved. And, Georgie, you are only showing the viewers how obsessed you are with the rich since you don't have much and resent them. Why not try to fill your life with some things that would cost you practically nothing, like a good book from your local library, a free concert in the park, free yoga lessons, a hike in Griffith Park, etc. and stop thinking about people who have money.

Georgie Boy, you have all the time in the world. I certainly hope you are on other forums condemning what the Muslims countries are doing to innocent people where the U.S. and Israel are not involved, unless you feel it isn't worth your time since the Jews and the U.S. are not involved. And, Georgie, you are only showing the viewers how obsessed you are with the rich since you don't have much and resent them. Why not try to fill your life with some things that would cost you practically nothing, like a good book from your local library, a free concert in the park, free yoga lessons, a hike in Griffith Park, etc. and stop thinking about people who have money.
So far you haven't condemned a single Jewish crime ever committed while I've criticized Muslim transgressions numerous times.
Is that because Jews don't make moral mistakes?
Or simple hypocrisy?

So far you haven't condemned a single Jewish crime ever committed while I've criticized Muslim transgressions numerous times.
Is that because Jews don't make moral mistakes?
Or simple hypocrisy?
Why, Georgie Boy, since you have all the time in the world sitting in your little room, are you on any forums where you are condemning what the Muslims are doing to others? Evidently you have no problem with what is happening in the Muslim world and conveniently overlook all the harassment and killings which are done in the name of a religion since the Jews are not involved. If Houses of Worship are bombed or burnt down with worshippers inside (be they churches, Hindus and Buddhist temples, mosques of Muslims of different sects), no doubt you are not really interested in that. Just whom do you think you are fooling, Georgie Boy? By the way, I didn't expect you to go down to Long Beach for the Grand Prix because the fare to get there would be too much for you, but I thought at least you could take some bus to the Festival of Books this weekend where you would get some entertainment and speak to your favorite authors. Except for the bus fare, this would have been free, free, free for you.

The ICC seems to be the place we need to seek justice for all Israel's civilian and child killings in Palestine. Just got to get rid of this corrupt PA first, I was reading a discussion somewhere indicating a case can be initiated by other groups or countries at the ICC for these crimes. But everyone keeps waiting for the PA to act, but they never do, because the fact is they are controlled by the US and Israel and are not even representing the interests of the Palestinian people.
Has anyone seen anywhere on the Internet where Frau Sherri is calling for the ICC to investigate the deaths of the thousands and thousands in the Syrian conflict? We read all the time of all those deaths by aerial bombings. Maybe since the Jews are not involved, it would be a waste of her time. Naturally we don't expect her to be interested in the deaths of people in other Muslim countries, such as Iran or Pakistan.

Off topic. This is the Israel and Palestine forum.

So what.? Does that mean Muslim atrocities can't be condemned? Typical Pro Palestinian mentality. Any killing of Christians Muslims is overlooked

Forum List

Back