Israel´s terror attacks on Syria are going to end

Russia is not going to attack Israel and none of the Arabs or Iranians can. Get over it, the only option Assad has if he wants to end the Israeli attacks on Iranian and Hezbollah positions in Syria is to get the Iranians and Hezbollah out of Syria.
I am supporting Iranian withdrawal because it is in line with putting an end to the conflict. I can also not imagine that advisors can teach the Syrian Army anything. However, Israel is also demanding the withdrawal of the Iranian-organized militias that are deployed in the south of Aleppo. This is unacceptable as long as there are terrorists. Israel can help getting rid of them so the militias can go home.
lol So you think Assad cannot handle the "terrorists" with Russian help but he could with Israeli help?
Assad could handle them single-handedly but he is bound by the candlelight-dinners that Putin holds with Erdogan. Another third party intervenes and the terrorists are out of luck.

Why do you use the term 'terror' attacks?

Did you get that out of Spiegel?
You can show this to the Spiegelei and they wouldn´t call it terror but democratic rebels liberating civilians (they had few decent reports but mostly are spreading nonsense).
Horrible terrorist crime ignored by western community (GRAPHIC)

It is terror because the attacks have the nature of terrorist attacks such as car bombs. Iran is not endangering Israel in Syria, such is not part of the Syrian-Iranian agreement.

They do it by proxy.

Ever heard of Hezbollah?

1. you forgot to put civilians in your post--too late now!!
It is not limited to civilians if you can read.

2. and you didn't prove it was unlawful
Neither are the attacks related to the Syrian-Israeli war nor is Israel at war with Iran.

3. self defense is not a political aim
This is not self defense.

they do not directly target civilians
See answer 1.

Israel not at war with Iran?

You sure about that?
Yes.

Israel vs Iran - are they at war, what are they fighting about and what military powers do they have?

I am supporting Iranian withdrawal because it is in line with putting an end to the conflict. I can also not imagine that advisors can teach the Syrian Army anything. However, Israel is also demanding the withdrawal of the Iranian-organized militias that are deployed in the south of Aleppo. This is unacceptable as long as there are terrorists. Israel can help getting rid of them so the militias can go home.
lol So you think Assad cannot handle the "terrorists" with Russian help but he could with Israeli help?
Assad could handle them single-handedly but he is bound by the candlelight-dinners that Putin holds with Erdogan. Another third party intervenes and the terrorists are out of luck.

Why do you use the term 'terror' attacks?

Did you get that out of Spiegel?
You can show this to the Spiegelei and they wouldn´t call it terror but democratic rebels liberating civilians (they had few decent reports but mostly are spreading nonsense).
Horrible terrorist crime ignored by western community (GRAPHIC)

It is terror because the attacks have the nature of terrorist attacks such as car bombs. Iran is not endangering Israel in Syria, such is not part of the Syrian-Iranian agreement.

They do it by proxy.

Ever heard of Hezbollah?
Hezbollah is not a proxy or a terror group.

Neither are the attacks related to the Syrian-Israeli war nor is Israel at war with Iran.

See answer 1.

You sure about that?
Yes.

Israel vs Iran - are they at war, what are they fighting about and what military powers do they have?

You ask what Israel is fighting about? What have they always been fighting about?

Bibi will whine and cry. Dissembling talks of "self defense" will not convince Syrian air defense missiles.

saanoteunjwf.jpg
Syrian air defense missiles are none of Israels goddamn business. Syrians have a right to defend themselves from foreign aggression. Israel has no right running sorties into Syria.

See answer 1.

You sure about that?
Yes.

You ask what Israel is fighting about? What have they always been fighting about?
At first, when you declare your nation in another´s territory you can never ever claim self defense. Whether you have a historic right or not is secondary as both, Israel and Palestine, deny the other´s right to exist completely.
As a German, I can also easily lay claim to Israel as we Germans made Jerusalem accessible for the Christendom. We got the Reichsapfel and there is Jerusalem´s earth in it.
So, the fight is about to get the entire cake and it is not limited to Palestine.

See answer 1.

You sure about that?
Yes.

At first, when you declare your nation in another´s territory you can never ever claim self defense. Whether you have a historic right or not is secondary as both, Israel and Palestine, deny the other´s right to exist completely.
As a German, I can also easily lay claim to Israel as we Germans made Jerusalem accessible for the Christendom. We got the Reichsapfel and there is Jerusalem´s earth in it.
So, the fight is about to get the entire cake and it is not limited to Palestine.

As far as I'm concerned, there is not one grain of logical truth in that argument/interpretation.

Therefore, nothing to discuss.

Though I see where you are coming from. As clear as day.

See answer 1.

You sure about that?
Yes.

As far as I'm concerned, there is not one grain of logical truth in that argument/interpretation.

It means that just because there were Jews milleniums ago you cannot expel those who live their now. They must get along.

It means that just because there were Jews milleniums ago you cannot expel those who live their now. They must get along.

How often have I heard the interminable tedium of this 'party line'?

All the 'educational' posts on here have been a total waste of time .

Explain then, where the grain of logical truth suddenly came from.

Certainly not you.

And you are too evasive. Like Jeremy Corbyn.

Certainly not you.

Study these surnames:
Category:Jewish surnames - Wikipedia

The apple says its ours.

Certainly not you.

Study these surnames:

The apple says its ours.

I don't want to.

Certainly not you.

Study these surnames:

The apple says its ours.

I don't want to.
Receive then this five point reputation and credibility penalty.

Certainly not you.

Study these surnames:

The apple says its ours.

I don't want to.

:lame2: :spam:

Certainly not you.

Study these surnames:

The apple says its ours.

I don't want to.

:lame2: :spam:
The map with the funny arrows (Chez 3 missiles?) that you have posted. It was posted by Israel before, right?

Forum List

Back