🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Saving The World

I never claimed you think about it 24 Hours a day. However, you and the rest of the F***ING Pro- Palestinians on the board CAN'T STAND IT ! :clap2: :tongue:
Can't stand what?

Can't stand the fact that Israel exists
Can't stand the fact there will be no " Right of Return"
Can't stand the fact that the Palestinians will never exceed the Population of the Israelis and become an annex to " Paleastine"

Can't stand the fact that the Palestinians will never exceed the Population of the Israelis and become an annex to " Paleastine"
"Can't stand" implies that I have a passionate interest in this issue and I've already told you, I could care less.

I could care less if Israel exists.

But I will say, the one thing I do care about, is not letting someone bullshit me and telling me the emporer has new clothes. That I won't tolerate. And THAT, I cannot stand.

Another thing I can't stand, is all this Israeli ass-kissing going on. It's like they're a fuckin' sacred cow you can't say anything bad about. Well, if there is something to be said, I'm gonna say it. And I don't give a shit how many Israeli kiss-asses get pissed off about it. You fuckers need to get out of your fantasy land and start dealing with reality.

"Can't stand" implies that I have a passionate interest in this issue and I've already told you, I could care less.

I could care less if Israel exists.

But I will say, the one thing I do care about, is not letting someone bullshit me and telling me the emporer has new clothes. That I won't tolerate. And THAT, I cannot stand.

Another thing I can't stand, is all this Israeli ass-kissing going on. It's like they're a fuckin' sacred cow you can't say anything bad about. Well, if there is something to be said, I'm gonna say it. And I don't give a shit how many Israeli kiss-asses get pissed off about it. You fuckers need to get out of your fantasy land and start dealing with reality.

You Pro- Palestinian Fuckers need to get out of your fantasy land and realize that Abbas was offered almost everything he wanted. You Pro- Palestinian Fuckers need to realize that Israel is not going to go back to Borders that were never recognized, Give up Rights to E. Jerusalem where they have their most religious sites, or allow " Right of Return" :cuckoo:

You Pro- Palestinian Fuckers need to get out of your fantasy land and realize that Abbas was offered almost everything he wanted. You Pro- Palestinian Fuckers need to realize that Israel is not going to go back to Borders that were never recognized, Give up Rights to E. Jerusalem where they have their most religious sites, or allow " Right of Return" :cuckoo:
Israel has no choice. Allowing them to keep land siezed in a war, would be like saying it was okay for Hitler to annex Poland and that ain't gonna happen. After 45 years, you would think you despots would catch the clue, but since you don't, it will be only a matter of time, before you're forced to.

Warren Buffet: "If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make"

Oramed Insulin Pill Development, Drug Trials: Video - Bloomberg
How the fuck does a country that has nothing but contempt and disdain for international law and completely disregards human rights, save the fuckin' world?

More bullshit Israeli propaganda.

Anything which puts Israel in a positive position is Propaganda?

Fuck you, idiot!

What a troll you are! eaten up by hatred!

Allowing them to keep land siezed in a war, would be like saying it was okay for Hitler to annex Poland and that ain't gonna happen. After 45 years, you would think you despots would catch the clue, but since you don't, it will be only a matter of time, before you're forced to.

not an analogy crotch boy-----Poland was a sovereign NON GERMAN
country for centuries------germany invaded it. east jerusalem was
a jewish city for millenia-----jordan took it by starvation siege in 1947.

Hebron was stolen by jihadist slit throat pogrom in 1929----it was the first
capital of Judea/Israel and a jewish city for millenia----in fact the
first jewish city having been purchased by abraham---and repurchased
as land purchase in the 1800s

would you like to try a bit of consistency ----just for fun?

Fuck you, idiot!

Wrong! Anything that puts Israel in a positive position that they don't deserve, is propaganda.

If Israel respects international law and ensures human rights of non-jews in Israel, then that puts Israel in a positive position and it is not propaganda.

You need to realize, you got some serious house-cleaning to do and blaming others for the shit you do, is not going to cut it. Start owning up to your crimes, then take action to fix them. Germany did. And they are a better country because of it.

Wrong. It's because of German aggression that we now have international laws that make it illegal to hold onto land siezed in a war.

Wrong. It's because of German aggression that we now have international laws that make it illegal to hold onto land siezed in a war.

Oh so before poland was invaded it was LEGAL AND MORAL to
invade and sieze land by force?----starvation sieges were ok?
Oh I got it ----so was genocide which is why the armenian
genocide never "really" happened It was not "outlawed"
by "INTERNATIONAL LAW" yet

A war of aggression was not codified until the Nuremburg trials.

Fuck you, idiot!

Wrong! Anything that puts Israel in a positive position that they don't deserve, is propaganda.

If Israel respects international law and ensures human rights of non-jews in Israel, then that puts Israel in a positive position and it is not propaganda.

You need to realize, you got some serious house-cleaning to do and blaming others for the shit you do, is not going to cut it. Start owning up to your crimes, then take action to fix them. Germany did. And they are a better country because of it.

We can do some serious house cleaning once we are not threatened.

And of the so called thing done before, is suicide.

Which is something YOU don't get!

A war of aggression was not codified until the Nuremburg trials.

oh ok ---the 1967 war was not a war of aggression------when did
genocide start existing as a crime?----it seems to me ----it was
not a crime when the nazis did it according to you -----Jordan
took possession of Jerusalem in 1948-----was it legal then to
keep lands stolen by aggression?

oh ok ---the 1967 war was not a war of aggression------when did
genocide start existing as a crime?----it seems to me ----it was
not a crime when the nazis did it according to you -----Jordan
took possession of Jerusalem in 1948-----was it legal then to
keep lands stolen by aggression?
No it wasn't. Ever since the end of WWII, the "right of conqest" has been abandoned and deemed illegal according to international law.

The right of conquest is the right of a conqueror to territory taken by force of arms. It was traditionally a principle of international law which has in modern times gradually given way until its proscription after the Second World War when the crime of war of aggression was first codified in the Nuremberg Principles and then finally, in 1974, as a United Nations resolution 3314.

The completion of colonial conquest of much of the world (see the Scramble for Africa), the devastation of World War I and World War II, and the alignment of both the United States and the Soviet Union with the principle of self-determination led to the abandonment of the right of conquest in formal international law. The 1928 Kellogg-Briand Pact, the post-1945 Nuremberg Trials, the UN Charter, and the UN role in decolonization saw the progressive dismantling of this principle. Simultaneously, the UN Charter's guarantee of the "territorial integrity" of member states effectively froze out claims against prior conquests from this process.

We can do some serious house cleaning once we are not threatened.

And of the so called thing done before, is suicide.

Which is something YOU don't get!
The Palestinian's are not threatening you, they are resisting you.

End the occupation and stop making their daily lives a living hell and they won't want to rip your heads off.

crotch boy-----you should not be posting opinions----you should be asking questions

loiney, I don't think you know what resisting is. Maybe go look it up. Yes they are threatening us, on a daily basis.
Also, are you trying to imply that Israel started the 6 day war?????

Forum List

Back