🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Saving The World

Anything which puts Israel in a positive position is Propaganda?

Fuck you, idiot!

What a troll you are! eaten up by hatred!
Wrong! Anything that puts Israel in a positive position that they don't deserve, is propaganda.

If Israel respects international law and ensures human rights of non-jews in Israel, then that puts Israel in a positive position and it is not propaganda.

You need to realize, you got some serious house-cleaning to do and blaming others for the shit you do, is not going to cut it. Start owning up to your crimes, then take action to fix them. Germany did. And they are a better country because of it.

We can do some serious house cleaning once we are not threatened.

And of the so called thing done before, is suicide.

Which is something YOU don't get!
Don't worry, Lipush, when he is sitting on his favorite stool in his favorite bar in Long Beach, California, I can just imagine the derogatory names he uses to describe the Arabs. Of course, he is not on any other forum condemning the human rights abuses of others in Muslim countries, but he feels that since this forum involves the Jews, he will participate and speak up.

Thousands of Christians flee religious persecution in Egypt: Voice of Russia - UK Edition

crotch boy-----you should not be posting opinions----you should be asking questions
It's not an opinion, it's international law and the position of the world community, the UN, the ICRC, AI, HRW, etc. It is the legal definition of that area for the last 45 years. And you ain't gonna say after a half-century, "Okay, there's no more occupation!" and have everybody accept your lunatic bullshit. The only thing you can do with an "occupation", is end it. This emperor has new clothes bullshit, ain't gonna fly.

Don't worry, Lipush, when he is sitting on his favorite stool in his favorite bar in Long Beach, California, I can just imagine the derogatory names he uses to describe the Arabs. Of course, he is not on any other forum condemning the human rights abuses of others in Muslim countries, but he feels that since this forum involves the Jews, he will participate and speak up.

Thousands of Christians flee religious persecution in Egypt: Voice of Russia - UK Edition
Have you ever been in a bar?

We don't talk politics, we talk sports.

And if attractive females come in, we talk shit.

loiney, I don't think you know what resisting is. Maybe go look it up. Yes they are threatening us, on a daily basis.
Also, are you trying to imply that Israel started the 6 day war?????
Absolutely! Their tanks rolled into Egypt. That's what started the war.

And the Palestinian's have every legal right in the world to resist the belligerant occupation of their land from a foreign force.

loiney, I don't think you know what resisting is. Maybe go look it up. Yes they are threatening us, on a daily basis.
Also, are you trying to imply that Israel started the 6 day war?????
Absolutely! Their tanks rolled into Egypt. That's what started the war.

And the Palestinian's have every legal right in the world to resist the belligerant occupation of their land from a foreign force.

What link are you reading about the 6 day war ? Why would 19 year old Israel attack a country that is mammoth in comparison to her ?

And more importantly, what's wrong with you ?

Now show me the link that suggests Israel started the 6 day war
Here you go!

The war began on June 5 with Israel launching surprise bombing raids against Egyptian air-fields after a period of high tension that included an Israeli raid into the Jordanian-controlled West Bank Israeli initiated aerial clashes over Syrian territory
Aren't you leaving something out -- like what brought about the six-day war?

try again crotch boy----the war began in May---about the middle there of when GAMAL ABDUL NASSER announced the embargo of the straits of
tiran----and the proceeded to mass troops complete with scores of russian
made tanks AND Russian military advisors in the field and ANNOUNCED
his intention of destroying "the zionist entity" Within days the UN went
into gear with all day speeches and threats ---in the CRISIS IN THE MIDDLE EAST epic-----GENERAL ASSEMBLY ---it was all televised ---all day
on PBS I had just completed final exams and watched it all unfold----
the threats and predictions of the DOOM were incessant---more and more
mobilization in egypt and the calls for the UAR countries (united arab
republic ---bull shit imperialist arabist garbage nazi thing ----to UNITE
AGAINST THE ZIONIST ENTITY) -----arabs started putting rags
on their heads and GRINNING incessantly -----the Russians mobilized more
and more of their stuff and their military experts in the FIELD-----Israel scurried to put themselves to gether in RESPONSE TO THE AGGRESSION of Egypt on the straits of tiran-----and then ---knocked out a few UNMANNED planes standing
on the tarmac on an egyptian air field-----an act of vandalism not even as
serious as a single KASSAM ROCKET ------Egypt attacked and the war was on. SYRIA joined almost immediately---(at UAR thing) as did Lebanon---then Nasser convinced Hussein of Jordan to join (his telephone call to
Hussain was intercepted by Israel----as Nasser advised HUSSAIN as to the
lie he should report regarding an Israeli 'attack" Egypt was far better
equipped than was Israel----but as it turned out----somehow communications
between the RUSSIAN MILITARY experts and the egyptian military
officers simply did not work out well-----which is why Israel won the war--but
did sustain heavly losses-----the big loser in terms of people was EGYPT----the
egyptian army in the Sinai pulled off their shoes and went scampering home---
only to drop dead in the sand of dehydration. It was tragic----by the fifth day of that war------those big wide arab grins were narrowing and --disappearing. I remember it well in detail My all time fave comment was
that of a fat oily saudi in an interview who SCREAMED "I will live on bread
and dates until the zionist entity is destroyed" I thought "yeah right"

some other jerk made a speech in response to the UN demand for
a cease fire in which he actually cried real tears. He had been so
OPTIMISTIC

Here you go!

The war began on June 5 with Israel launching surprise bombing raids against Egyptian air-fields after a period of high tension that included an Israeli raid into the Jordanian-controlled West Bank Israeli initiated aerial clashes over Syrian territory

And this right here folks, is the definition of Nazi Ideology. The Jews started the war !

Hahaha. Laughable loiney

And this right here folks, is the definition of Nazi Ideology. The Jews started the war !

Hahaha. Laughable loiney
I didn't say jews, I said Israeli's.

very good crotchboy-----but actually---if you had watched the
proceedings of the UN------you would know that neither Israel
nor Egypt started that war ------THE MUSLIMS DID----one after the
other ---MUSLIM DIPLOMATS threatened the total destruction of
"THE ZIONIST ENTITY" The only consensus seemed to be that
ALL THE MUSLIM COUNTRIES wanted to DESTROY THE ZIONIST
ENTITY----even mali -----I had never heard of mali to that point.
That "ZIONIST ENTITY" thing was something like comic relief
for me I got so used to it that later on in life when I ran into
muslims from countries foreign to the USA-----I felt like laughing
if they said "israel"

Here you go!

Hahaha. Laughable loiney
The great thing about the internet and anonymous message boards is ignorant asshole pussies like groinboy get to act all tough and knowledgeable.

So will Tinnie answer the question Hossfly, as to what lead to the 6 day war?

Forum List

Back