Israel says goodbye: Passed away Arik Einstein

The last time I saw a disgraceful disrespect in a memorial thread was at Senator Edward Kennedy's death. These people are dead after dedicating their lives to others whether you like them or not. Must we DISGRACE OURSELVES or can we be civil adults?

baxter-cain-baseketball-gif-disgust.gif

Arik Einstein, widely considered one of the greatest singers in Israel's history, died Tuesday evening at the Sourasky Medical Center in Tel Aviv. Einstein, 74, was evacuated from his home in critical condition at around 7 pm due to an aortic aneurysm. He was rushed to the emergency room, where he underwent a series of tests while being anaesthetized and given artificial respiration. He was later taken into the operating room, where doctors attempted to fight for his life but were forced to pronounce him dead.

------------

499911801002189490490no.jpg

Thousands of people are gathered at Tel Aviv's Rabin Square where the casket of legendary singer Arik Einstein was placed to allow fans to pay their last respects. From there, a funeral procession will head to the Trumpledor Cemetery where Einstein will be laid to rest.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Culture and Sports Minister Limor Livnat are attending the memorial rally. Singer Shalom Hanoch and actor Moni Monoshov were among those to appear at the ceremony.

Eulogizing Einstein, Netanyahu said, "We all grew up on your songs, laughed to tears from your skits, were thrilled by your movies. In a nation of great creators and great singers, it's not easy to say but it's true – you were the biggest of them all."

"The songs he composed and sang are the soundtrack for Israel," Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a statement. "With much sadness Israel parts with a cultural giant."

499944101001195640360no.jpg

YUVAL-271113-SPORT-14174613_oth.jpg

YUVAL-271113-SPORT-04174608_oth.jpg

Source:YNET

------------------

:(

Last edited:
You're an evil person, Sherri.

For encouraging you to treasure your memories and a way of life that is passing away?

I cannot see evil in that.

I think about my own relative writing about the South in another time and day, that she only knew of through the stories her grandmother told her.

That was Gone With The Wind and her name was Margaret
Mitchell.

That must be why she has so much empathy for Christians who are being killed, enslaved, or beheaded . She just hates the idea that Israel exists . Consider the source :cuckoo:

No greater Blessing exists then being a Martyr for Christ, one who rejects Jesus as Messiah cannot understand that concept.

I greatly admire and respect all the martyrs and all who take stands for Christ and suffer for Christ.

Now, why dont you stop telling lies about me.

Is lying what your God teaches you?

Last edited:
For encouraging you to treasure your memories and a way of life that is passing away?

I cannot see evil in that.

I think about my own relative writing about the South in another time and day, that she only knew of through the stories her grandmother told her.

That was Gone With The Wind and her name was Margaret
Mitchell.

That must be why she has so much empathy for Christians who are being killed, enslaved, or beheaded . She just hates the idea that Israel exists . Consider the source :cuckoo:

No greater Blessing exists then being a Martyr for Christ, one who rejects Jesus as Messiah cannot understand that concept.

I greatly admire and respect all the martyrs and all who take stands for Christ and suffer for Christ.

I guess other Christians don't want to see Christians in Muslim lands being Martyred for Christ. That is why they are reporting on what is happening to their fellow Christians there. Strange when you read all the articles about what they say, there is no mention of the Christians who died as being Martyrs for Christ. No doubt Mrs. Sherri admires those Muslims who blow themselves up among other people since they become Martyrs for Islam.

I guess other Christians don't want to see Christians in Muslim lands being Martyred for Christ. That is why they are reporting on what is happening to their fellow Christians there. Strange when you read all the articles about what they say, there is no mention of the Christians who died as being Martyrs for Christ. No doubt Mrs. Sherri admires those Muslims who blow themselves up among other people since they become Martyrs for Islam.

Well, being a martyr for God is the example Jesus sets for Christians to follow. Almost all of the early disciples became martyrs.

I cannot expect a Zionist to understand any of that.

Well, being a martyr for God is the example Jesus sets for Christians to follow. Almost all of the early disciples became martyrs.

You're such a hatefuly person.

People like yourself would have stayed pale next to pure souled people like Arik Einstein.:eusa_hand:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNwPoqEBgyc]You and I will change the world by Arik Einstein - YouTube[/ame]

Then you had better contact Raymond Ibrahim, a good Christian with Egyptian roots, to stop collecting all the data from those Christian organizations operating in Muslim countries. After all, according to you, they must be wasting their time finding out about the harassment and murder of Christians in these countries because the Christians are supposed to be Martyrs and should close their eyes to what is happening. I can't believe that even a delusional Jew-hating person cannot accept the fact that many Christians are reporting on what is happening to their fellow Christians, but I guess that is what the readers can expect from you.

Zionist Propaganda personnel shall be who they are.

I certainly have no control over them, but collecting data about people certainly was not an example set by Jesus for His followers to embrace.

I am a Christian.

I am not a Zionist.

People like yourself would have stayed pale next to pure souled people like Arik Einstein.:eusa_hand:

Jesus tells me I will be hated for following Him.

Thank you for showing me the Truth in His words.

I certainly have no control over them, but collecting data about people certainly was not an example set by Jesus for His followers to embrace.

I am a Christian.

I am not a Zionist.

You are a Muslim posing as a Christian. As recent as last October 21st.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/317634-pogroms-palestinian-teachers-and-veterinarian-have-their-cars-taken-away-from-them-4.html#post8025255

You are not hated. You are rejected because you are full of hate while Arik was full of love

He would have made a better Christian than you are, Sherri

You are not hated. You are rejected because you are full of hate while Arik was full of love

The only thing that could fix Sherri is a lobotomy. The woman is batshit crazy and beyond repair

You are not the one to reject or judge me or Arik.

Being a Zionist does not make you God.

I am a Christian.

I am not a Zionist.

It certainly looks like the good Christians, which doesn't include Mrs. Sherri, are concerned about their fellow Christians in Muslim countries whereas Mrs. Sherri doesn't care how many Christians are murdered and their churches destroyed.

Jesus would have loved these true Christians because, unlike you, He would be appalled at what is happening to His followers.

Did Jesus tell you this over coffee this morning, or did He come to you in a dream last night? There are millions and millions of Christians in the U.S. who don't feel that Jesus told them they would be hated for following Him. They go about their business each day as good people and attend their churches on Sunday instead of spending all their time on the Internet trying to fake people out like you do that they are a good Christians.

I am a Christian.

I am not a Zionist.

It certainly looks like the good Christians, which doesn't include Mrs. Sherri, are concerned about their fellow Christians in Muslim countries whereas Mrs. Sherri doesn't care how many Christians are murdered and their churches destroyed.

Jesus would have loved these true Christians because, unlike you, He would be appalled at what is happening to His followers.

Hossfly is not God either, to judge who has a relationship with Christ and who does not or who is a good Christian.

And you repeating this lie over and over that I do not care about Christians does not make it true, no matter how many times you choose to repeat the lie.

I wish the best for Christians victims of Zionist ethnic cleansing in Palestine and Christians everywhere. What is best for them is glorifying God with their lives, as God unfolds His plan for each of them in their lives through their personal relationship with Jesus.

Christianity has always been spread through the persecution of Chris tians. Persecution is a Blessing for a true Christian.

Did Jesus tell you this over coffee this morning, or did He come to you in a dream last night? There are millions and millions of Christians in the U.S. who don't feel that Jesus told them they would be hated for following Him. They go about their business each day as good people and attend their churches on Sunday instead of spending all their time on the Internet trying to fake people out like you do that they are a good Christians.

I have Jesus words, the Word, to tell me I will be hated for following Him.

Any Christian who knows and studies Jesus teachings , ie read The Gospels, knows this.

John 6:22 People will hate you, shut you out, insult you, and say you are evil because you follow the Son of Man.

You are not the one to reject or judge me or Arik.

Being a Zionist does not make you God.

Did I pretend to be?

Jesus walked the path of love. You don't. Arik did.

I just reached the most reasonable conclusion

Forum List

Back