Israel says goodbye: Passed away Arik Einstein

You are not hated. You are rejected because you are full of hate while Arik was full of love

He would have made a better Christian than you are, Sherri

You are not the one to reject or judge me or Arik.

Being a Zionist does not make you God.

Did I pretend to be?

Jesus walked the path of love. You don't. Arik did.

I just reached the most reasonable conclusion

Your words show you judging me and Arik.

Only God has the authority to do that.

Did I pretend to be?

Do you believe that after your death you'll be sent to heaven?

Serious question, word.

And if yes, what were your deeds that for them you think you'll be judged?

Just interested in your point of view is all

Jesus tells me I will be hated for following Him.

Thank you for showing me the Truth in His words.

Did Jesus tell you this over coffee this morning, or did He come to you in a dream last night? There are millions and millions of Christians in the U.S. who don't feel that Jesus told them they would be hated for following Him. They go about their business each day as good people and attend their churches on Sunday instead of spending all their time on the Internet trying to fake people out like you do that they are a good Christians.

I have Jesus words, the Word, to tell me I will be hated for following Him.

Any Christian who knows and studies Jesus teachings , ie read The Gospels, knows this.

John 6:22 People will hate you, shut you out, insult you, and say you are evil because you follow the Son of Man.

That referred back in the time of Jesus and early Christianity. Now it is Jésus the gardener you are listening to when he knocks on your door for you to pay him. Isn't it strange that for someone who actually lives here in the U.S. believes that the rest of the American population hates Christians? Maybe in her imagination she thinks that churches are being bombed here the way they are being bombed in the countries of her friends.

Zionist Propaganda personnel shall be who they are.

I certainly have no control over them, but collecting data about people certainly was not an example set by Jesus for His followers to embrace.

I am a Christian.

I am not a Zionist.

It certainly looks like the good Christians, which doesn't include Mrs. Sherri, are concerned about their fellow Christians in Muslim countries whereas Mrs. Sherri doesn't care how many Christians are murdered and their churches destroyed.

Jesus would have loved these true Christians because, unlike you, He would be appalled at what is happening to His followers.

Hossfly is not God either, to judge who has a relationship with Christ and who does not or who is a good Christian.

And you repeating this lie over and over that I do not care about Christians does not make it true, no matter how many times you choose to repeat the lie.

I wish the best for Christians victims of Zionist ethnic cleansing in Palestine and Christians everywhere. What is best for them is glorifying God with their lives, as God unfolds His plan for each of them in their lives through their personal relationship with Jesus.

Christianity has always been spread through the persecution of Chris tians. Persecution is a Blessing for a true Christian.

Did I pretend to be?

Serious question, word.

Salvation is through Jesus and faith in Him and not works, not deeds.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Salvation is through grace.

I am not going to attempt to address Arik's relationship with Jesus, that is not my call.

It certainly looks like the good Christians, which doesn't include Mrs. Sherri, are concerned about their fellow Christians in Muslim countries whereas Mrs. Sherri doesn't care how many Christians are murdered and their churches destroyed.

Jesus would have loved these true Christians because, unlike you, He would be appalled at what is happening to His followers.

Hossfly is not God either, to judge who has a relationship with Christ and who does not or who is a good Christian.

And you repeating this lie over and over that I do not care about Christians does not make it true, no matter how many times you choose to repeat the lie.

I wish the best for Christians victims of Zionist ethnic cleansing in Palestine and Christians everywhere. What is best for them is glorifying God with their lives, as God unfolds His plan for each of them in their lives through their personal relationship with Jesus.

Christianity has always been spread through the persecution of Chris tians. Persecution is a Blessing for a true Christian.

Serious question, word.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

I am not going to attempt to address Arik's relationship with Jesus, that is not my call.

If you were a decent person, Mrs. Sherri, all you would have said is "May he rest in peace," and let it go at that. If you or anyone who has a close relationship with people from Iran had told us a famous Iranian singer had died, no one would have gone off like you had.

Serious question, word.

What about simply being a good person? Doesn't it count at all these days?:eusa_whistle:

Serious question, word.

If you were a decent person, Mrs. Sherri, all you would have said is "May he rest in peace," and let it go at that. If you or anyone who has a close relationship with people from Iran had told us a famous Iranian singer had died, no one would have gone off like you had.

I said I am not his judge, that is exactly what Jesus tells me to do, to not judge him.

Christians follow the example of Jesus and follow His commands.

They do not lie and pretend all Zionists have peace at physical death.

Serious question, word.

What about simply being a good person? Doesn't it count at all these days?:eusa_whistle:

Who defines "good person"?

The man who died divorced his first wife twice, with whom he had two children. He married again and had two more children.

Is that what a good person does, walk away from his first family and go get another one to replace them with?

Jesus tells me I will be hated for following Him.

Thank you for showing me the Truth in His words.

You are not hated. You are rejected because you are full of hate while Arik was full of love

He would have made a better Christian than you are, Sherri

This is rich coming from the Jew hater who condemned some one to burn in hell...or was that one of the other posters on your account?

I'm sorry, I'm still confused. Is this who were talking about?

ac25b1162024c1be934a97f11d30cf1a.jpg

The man who died divorced his first wife twice, with whom he had two children. He married again and had two more children.

Is that what a good person does, walk away from his first family and go get another one to replace them with?

Marriages at times break apart. he did not abandon his children, and did not ask for any prestigue, fame, or money.

It's God who judges him. And not by his religion, but by his feelings and deeds.

Marriages at times break apart. he did not abandon his children, and did not ask for any prestigue, fame, or money.

It's God who judges him. And not by his religion, but by his feelings and deeds.

He committed adultery, abandoned his family. and married the whore he committed adultery with.

So, let God judge him.

He committed adultery, abandoned his family. and married the whore he committed adultery with.

So, let God judge him.

You have no respect for anyone ever, don't you.

So, let God judge him.

Well, he may have been a shitty father, husband and human being, but he was a good jew.

So, let God judge him.

Well, he may have been a shitty father, husband and human being, but he was a good jew.

Jew haters will be the biggest losers when confronting God.

Forum List

Back