Israel searches in vain for tunnel complex in Gaza Hospital.

How would you expect Arab, Persian, and Turkish states to respond to MONTHS of continued Israeli genocide in Palestine?

Put another way, what makes a Jew's life worth more than any other human being's physical existence?
Genocide?
Gaza has been autonomous since 2005.
If Genocide was the goal, 2.3 million packed into a tiny strip of sand would not take long.

Yes just watch the labour files Al Jazeera did, it's been clear to me the Israelis have infested every level of our Government and Parliament, there was a Zionist on tv today by the name of Gideon Falter, he is the scumbag that started the Corbyn antisemitic smear rolling, he is the individual who asked for the Labour party and Corbyn to be investgated.
When you class criticism of the state of Israel as anti semitic then you place that state beyond any civilised norms. Its madness.

I also think that Israeli society has been poisoned by american extremist settlers. They are active in he west bank throwing people out of their homes. Its a mess. The extremists are not on one side.

Only a week ago they showed us detailed AI tunnels under the hospital.

But they have been unable to verify that. All they have are a few rifles and grenades. Maga morons have bigger arsenals than that.
No doubt some whizz kids are working on fake tunnels but are we supposed to believe them ?
They invited Fox and the BBC to explore their finds but they didnt seem to point to anything.
Its a shame that they had to slaughter thousands of infants to justify nothing.
Ceasefire now.
No ceasefire if it is just so your Hamas buddies can get more rockets ready to fire into civilian quarters against all Internation Law.
Your hatred really is at Guinness book levels.

No ceasefire if it is just so your Hamas buddies can get more rockets ready to fire into civilian quarters against all Internation Law.
You just want to kill babies. You are no better than hamas.

When you class criticism of the state of Israel as anti semitic then you place that state beyond any civilised norms. Its madness.

I also think that Israeli society has been poisoned by american extremist settlers. They are active in he west bank throwing people out of their homes. Its a mess. The extremists are not on one side.
Its brutal racist colonialism, end of story, i find it nauseating in this day and age some people can try and justify it, several babies are dead because those Zionist thugs have cut the power off to the incubators, if the palestinians and others have anything about them they will be preparing a war crimes list of those responsible, we know who they are because they are never off the TV, several are foreign Colonialists.

You have some front talking about international law, there is no international law anymore its the Jungle,and that's down to US Imperialism and your regime that's been above any law for decades, so don't complain when others play by your rules.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
Support is nice, but not needed. Israel can flatten Gaza and every other place on their borders. Its because muslims are culturally inferior to Jews and not as intelligent. For the record, im an atheist with no skin in this game, i just call them like i see them. Muslims are vastly inferior to jews. :dunno:
inferior to jews, you sound like a Nazi.

Anyone who can watch that and excuse it is a sick creature or totally wicked and evil.
I suspect many supporters of Israel’s genocide are mere dupes of the establishment. The government media complex tells them what to think and they dutifully abide. This occurs in every war.

Those of us demanding peace are always vilified.

And same goes for the videos of the Hamas butchers.
If only they had not opened this Pandora's box.
Well it would go for Hamas if i had seen any horror vids, the worst i saw was them firing at some cars on the road, and i condemn that.

They’ve become what they claim they abhor. They’re just ignorant fucks.
Indeed they have, but not all there are many good jewish people who have spoken out against the Zionist thugs, even they have been branded as antimemitic by the lunatic Zionists, i have always drawn a distinction between Judaism and Zionism, the fanatics like to conflate the two, it's a propaganda tactic.

You know that bollox doesnt work any more. Stop killing sick people.

An Israeli female cancer patient has recently been found dead, near the hospital.

Stop killing sick people.

No doubt you’ll twist that to your own sick agenda.

Indeed they have, but not all there are many good jewish people who have spoken out against the Zionist thugs, even they have been branded as antimemitic by the lunatic Zionists, i have always drawn a distinction between Judaism and Zionism, the fanatics like to conflate the two, it's a propaganda tactic.
The ruling class demands 100% support. Those opposing must be condemned. Sadly we have too many Americans easily duped by the ruling class and more than willing to support it’s heinous actions.

I suspect many supporters of Israel’s genocide are mere dupes of the establishment. The government media complex tells them what to think and they dutifully abide. This occurs in every war.

Those of us demanding peace are always vilified.
You are right but why do people never learn? the Governments have lied about every war, a lie started the Vietnam war and they have been lying ever since, but the herd never learn, they think if anyone speaks against the Government they hate Americans which is bullshit.

An Israeli female cancer patient has recently been found dead, near the hospital.

Stop killing sick people.

No doubt you’ll twist that to your own sick agenda.
Wonder if thousands of tons of high explosives dropped on the area for five weeks has anything to do with it, just asking ?

Forum List

Back