Israel searches in vain for tunnel complex in Gaza Hospital.

Did Ben mention those tunnels and other underground infrastructure were built long before Hamas came to Gaza?

Did Israelis build bunkers and tunnels under al-Shifa hospital, and if so why?.

"'We all know there are bunkers and tunnels because the Israelis built some of them when they were in control of the al Shifa hospital before 2005,' he [Sky News military analyst Michael Clarke] said."
Tell us more about the 500 civilians killed in a Gaza hospital.

BY AN HAMAS ROCKET

1700185613634.png

Yep, though if we are being honest, Israel needs zero support in order to flatten buildings in Gaza. They can do that shit at will.
Apart from big brother standing behind.

But if no one cares the IDF lies, why do you think Israel spends so much effort on hasbara?

But if no one cares the IDF lies, why do you think Israel spends so much effort on hasbara?
Support is nice, but not needed. Israel can flatten Gaza and every other place on their borders. Its because muslims are culturally inferior to Jews and not as intelligent. For the record, im an atheist with no skin in this game, i just call them like i see them. Muslims are vastly inferior to jews. :dunno:

Considering you’ve never been near the ME, what website do you get your propaganda hate from?

Only a week ago they showed us detailed AI tunnels under the hospital.

But they have been unable to verify that. All they have are a few rifles and grenades. Maga morons have bigger arsenals than that.
No doubt some whizz kids are working on fake tunnels but are we supposed to believe them ?
They invited Fox and the BBC to explore their finds but they didnt seem to point to anything.
Its a shame that they had to slaughter thousands of infants to justify nothing.
Ceasefire now.
Why am I not surprised you're a Hamas propagandist

Only a week ago they showed us detailed AI tunnels under the hospital.

But they have been unable to verify that. All they have are a few rifles and grenades. Maga morons have bigger arsenals than that.
No doubt some whizz kids are working on fake tunnels but are we supposed to believe them ?
They invited Fox and the BBC to explore their finds but they didnt seem to point to anything.
Its a shame that they had to slaughter thousands of infants to justify nothing.
Ceasefire now.
^ Thread win in one.

I find all the pro Hamas arguments to be boring as fuck. Your propaganda is meaningless. Israel still kicks the living shit out of Gaza for their actions. Buckle up, we are going to be doing this for MONTHS!!!
How would you expect Arab, Persian, and Turkish states to respond to MONTHS of continued Israeli genocide in Palestine?

Put another way, what makes a Jew's life worth more than any other human being's physical existence?

How would you expect Arab, Persian, and Turkish states to respond to MONTHS of continued Israeli genocide in Palestine?

Put another way, what makes a Jew's life worth more than any other human being's physical existence?
They can all suck a dick if they dont like it. All of them combined get trounced with ease by Israel. A few well placed nukes and the world is rid of this muslim problem for good. Dont tempt the jews to do it.

Forum List

Back