Israel searches in vain for tunnel complex in Gaza Hospital.

What a bizarre and childish outburst.

The point was that 7000 people did not need to fit inside a hospital. Since you were too stupid and rabid (as usual) to puzzle that out, I helped you (agan).
Fuck head, the link says they’re being shot at by IDF and nobody can come near a window.

So true…

I keep hearing from pro-Israel tough guys that "war is hell," that there are no constraints - legal or moral - in war: not the Geneva Conventions, nothing.

For those who believe that: what's your basis for condemning what Hamas did on Oct 7?- Glenn Greenwald
When did any demafacist ever condemn it? Most of you all cheered when they kidnap kids and raped women

Personally, I am not condemning it either, I save condemnation for people I expect to change…hamas I expect to be wiped off the face of the earth

You make it sound as if Israel bombed the hospital and killed thousands of children

That is simply not true
Yeah, who needs hospitals to bomb children?

• https://www.aljazeera.com
    5 Nov 2023At least 4,008 children have been killed in the ongoing war in Gaza as the death toll after nearly a month of Israeli bombings hits 9,770, according to the Palestinian health ministry.

You know that bollox doesnt work any more. Stop killing sick people.

There are plenty of examples of Hamas using human shield, using sensitive buildings as shields too.

The problem is both sides are involved in very complex and intricate propaganda campaigns. It's difficult to know what is true and what isn't, but we do know both sides are at it, and Hamas are not good guys in any way, shape or form, they don't even care about their own people, look at the five million Palestinian refugees that nobody wants. No brotherly Arab nation wants.

Yeah, who needs hospitals to bomb children?

• https://www.aljazeera.com
    5 Nov 2023At least 4,008 children have been killed in the ongoing war in Gaza as the death toll after nearly a month of Israeli bombings hits 9,770, according to the Palestinian health ministry.
The pals should have thought of that before invading Israel and murdering Jews

The CNN video, laughable. No tunnel underneath the hospital, the IDF general said they were "looking for it". The "command center", did you check out the posters on the wall--posters for children, wow, what a surprise. Imagine finding that in a children's hospital. In a Hamas command center, not likely. Weapons, some rusted out rifles, seriously? The IDF probably planted them, took them from their "confiscated weapons", probably can't even fire. Then they showed a chair, some rope, and woman's clothing.. Did you see the diameter of that rope? Was the hostage a flippin elephant? It was damn comical. Then there was a motorcycle, with a bullet hole. I am so convinced. The motorcycle was as rusted out as the weapons. You are being played for a fool.
Riiiiiiiight. :cuckoo:

Did Ben mention those tunnels and other underground infrastructure were built long before Hamas came to Gaza?

Did Israelis build bunkers and tunnels under al-Shifa hospital, and if so why?.

"'We all know there are bunkers and tunnels because the Israelis built some of them when they were in control of the al Shifa hospital before 2005,' he [Sky News military analyst Michael Clarke] said."
I find all the pro Hamas arguments to be boring as fuck. Your propaganda is meaningless. Israel still kicks the living shit out of Gaza for their actions. Buckle up, we are going to be doing this for MONTHS!!!

Only a week ago they showed us detailed AI tunnels under the hospital.

But they have been unable to verify that. All they have are a few rifles and grenades. Maga morons have bigger arsenals than that.
No doubt some whizz kids are working on fake tunnels but are we supposed to believe them ?
They invited Fox and the BBC to explore their finds but they didnt seem to point to anything.
Its a shame that they had to slaughter thousands of infants to justify nothing.
Ceasefire now.

The doctors must use the grenades for surgery? Right, Tommy?

Forum List

Back