Israel Special Forces Assassinated Senior Syrian Official

They created the Stuxnet virus that hit the raghead's nuke computers and have assassinated several Iranian nuclear scientists. And you ain't seen nuthin yet...with this appeasement by the muslim Barrack Hussein, they have little choice but to attack every aspect of the mullah's regime. In 18 months when we again have an American president, this worthless treaty will be tossed in the dumpster it belongs in.

With a long history of attacking other countries and murdering people, I'm amazed Israelis complain when someone attacks them.
It would be quite handy for the world if someone killed Nutty yahoo and his pals.

With a long history of attacking other countries and murdering people, I'm amazed Israelis complain when someone attacks them.
It would be quite handy for the world if someone killed Nutty yahoo and his pals.

God willing they'll get you first.

On Aug. 1, 2008, a small team of Israeli commandos entered the waters near Tartus, Syria, and shot and killed a Syrian general as he was holding a dinner party at his seaside weekend home. Muhammad Suleiman, a top aide to the Syrian president, was shot in the head and neck, and the Israeli military team escaped by sea

This is a criminal act, there was not even a war going on in 08 the article says, and I don't remember one. Unreal. Israel is always busy with some covert operation.

On Aug. 1, 2008, a small team of Israeli commandos entered the waters near Tartus, Syria, and shot and killed a Syrian general as he was holding a dinner party at his seaside weekend home. Muhammad Suleiman, a top aide to the Syrian president, was shot in the head and neck, and the Israeli military team escaped by sea

This is a criminal act, there was not even a war going on in 08 the article says, and I don't remember one. Unreal. Israel is always busy with some covert operation.
You mean terrorist action?

We can't do anything with it. In USA media, everything Israel does is justified, that's how it is. Israel could randomly nuke Nepal or something and our major news media will defend Israel. Israel is our watching dog in the Middle East. We must feed this DOG.

Aside from attacking their policies, I have not attacked Israel or any Israelis.
However, words are commonly enough to get you arrested if you say them against that bastard state.

This story sounds like Syria would be 100% justified to attack Israel at this point. I suppose many Americans want Arabs attack Jews for a proper reason. Many our citizens are tired of Jewish lobby and helping Israel without compensation. Will we help them this time too?

This story sounds like Syria would be 100% justified to attack Israel at this point. I suppose many Americans want Arabs attack Jews for a proper reason. Many our citizens are tired of Jewish lobby and helping Israel without compensation. Will we help them this time too?
Hey Dodo Bird you do know Syria is in a civil war right?

Aside from attacking their policies, I have not attacked Israel or any Israelis.
However, words are commonly enough to get you arrested if you say them against that bastard state.

Of course you've never attacked them, because you are a coward. You're just a cheerleader for the terrorists that do attack them.

Of course you've never attacked them, because you are a coward. You're just a cheerleader for the terrorists that do attack them.

Terrorists, a prime example being the IDF, attack civilians.
Anyone who attacks, and preferably kills, an IDF member (in the biblical sense) is a soldier.
Attacking armed settlers in the occupied lands is exactly the same.
As they're an armed occupying force, they're legitimate targets.

Anyone who attacks, and preferably kills, an IDF member (in the biblical sense) is a soldier.

Those losers are free to move out if they hate Israel so much. They lost the war, get over it. They aren't the first people to lose their lands to someone else.
For centuries Muslims have conquered, enslaved, raped, pillaged, and murdered whoever they wanted throughout the entire middle east. And now that someone is fighting back, of course they have to play the victim, as if Muslims have never done anything bad.

Syria and Israel have been in a "state of war"---since 1967----no treaty has ever been established. -----Syria attacked Israel at the behest of Baathist pig Gamal Abdel Nasser -----since that time ---Syria has engaged in terrorist acts against
Israel------but not lately-----they Syrians are too busy right now, killing each other.
Syrian terrorists like to attack kindergartens, to your delight

based on the mosque cheer-----and the cheer HADJIS FART as they worship the black turd in the sand of mecca "DEATH TO ISRAEL"-----every muslim is a
legitimate target based on the DECLARATION OF THE FILTHY UMMAH

Israeli Special Forces Assassinated Senior Syrian Official
Jews have long noses.
Israel is quite willing to take matters into its own hands in Syria and other places.
Given that the Israeli government does not like the recent nuclear deal with Iran, I wonder if it is only a matter of time before it sends its special forces to assassinate Iranian officials and nuclear scientists.
Jews have also long hands.

I thought this was the current events board.. You need to post this crap under ancient history where it belongs

Forum List

Back