🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel squeezed out by Iran and US goodwill

I will be praying for failure for these new Imperialistic Colonialist Regime change plans of the present ME Crusaders.

Praying to Satan?:eusa_liar:

Gravity-----long ago ---when I was very very young------there was a cartoon character
named "CRUSADER RABBIT" -----I may have been under five back then. He was
a cute rabbit who was a CRUSADER FOR RIGHTEOUS CAUSES. I believe 'crusade'
refers to "an endeavor in the name of Jesus" For whose failure do you think
sherri prays to the isa/allah complex? That which is symbolized by the cross----
or ALL RABBITS?

Three states in Syria, the new Israeli US plan for the Middle East.

can you provide some evidence that the USA and ISRAEL seek three states in Syria.
Based on the fact of islamic oppression of christians in the Middle east----I do support
a separate country of refuge for them -----but that would involve more than just Syria.
HOWEVER I know of no PLAN in the works hatched by a USA and Israel conspiracy to
bring about such a situation GOTTA A LINK?

can you provide some evidence that the USA and ISRAEL seek three states in Syria.
Based on the fact of islamic oppression of christians in the Middle east----I do support
a separate country of refuge for them -----but that would involve more than just Syria.
HOWEVER I know of no PLAN in the works hatched by a USA and Israel conspiracy to

Probably a bullshit article from Stormfront or some Jew hating site.

I will be praying for failure for these new Imperialistic Colonialist Regime change plans of the present ME Crusaders.
There ya go. That's The other person posting as SherriMunnerlyn. Sounds awfully Muslim as in that post, doesn't he / she?

Areh heyvoun? Khar khodeti. Ha ha ha.

Or her friends at the mosque told her so.

Kermit "Kim" Roosevelt, Jr. (1916–2000) was the mastermind of the Central Intelligence Agency's (CIA) Operation Ajax, which orchestrated the coup against Iran's democratically-elected Mohammed Mossadegh administration, and returned Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, the Shah of Iran, to Iran's Peacock Throne in August 1953 for the purpose of returning Western control of Middle Eastern oil supplies.

Kermit Roosevelt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iran / Syria responsible for assassinating popular Christian Lebanese president through their proxy Hezbollah. If you want to go down the list of all the barbaric terroristic shit Iran has done to its own people and all over the world during the past 32 years since the revolution, the US will come out as Mother Teresa.

A quick glance at the mainstream storyline should tell discerning readers all they need to know.

[. . .]Yet the existence of an autonomous Kurdish entity in Syria need not be a source of conflict with Turkey. Turkey has cordial relations with the Kurdish Regional Government (KRG) in northern Iraq, which is de facto an independent Kurdish state that legally remains a part of Iraq. Trade and energy ties in particular have expanded significantly in the last several years.

In principle, the same type of relations could be developed with an autonomous Kurdish entity in Syria. Instead of seeking to isolate the PDY, Ankara should use its strong economic potential to woo the PYD and draw it into a Turkish zone of influence and prosperity together with the KRG.

And there are signs that Turkish policy may be moving in this direction.[...]

This is the story western media outlets apparently wish to sell to the public. With no regard for the anti-sovereignty mess created by the KRG and its benefactors in Iraq, our media is now trumpeting the virtues of establishing a Syrian version of that mess.

What's really going on over there couldn't be any more obvious; and the fact that leaders in Turkey appear to be falling for all the potential traps that could well lead to the country's future containment ...should cast serious doubt on the true loyalties of those leaders.

Israel's goal is to help the Kurdish area of Syria break away and join the Iraqi and Turkish enclaves controlled by the Kurds.

In order to form a new country called Kurdistan which can be used as an Israeli/U.S. base of operations against Iran and possibly Turkey. .. :cool:

High Gravity said:

Time will tell. It won't be long. Soft partitions are not states. One state with three soft partitions. That's why the people are being moved by terrorism.

Syria: From ethnic cleansing to enclave partitions?

h__394

THE DAY IRAN'S DEMOCRACY DIED: AUGUST 19, 1953 (28 MORDAD 1332)

Mohammad Mosaddegh (16 June 1882 – 5 March 1967), was the democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran from 1951 to 1953 when he was overthrown in a coup d'état orchestrated by the UnitedStates Central Intelligence Agency.From an aristocratic background, Mosaddegh was an author, administrator, lawyer, prominent parliamentarian, and politician. During his time as prime minister, a wide range of progressive social reforms were carried out.Unemployment compensation was introduced, factory owners were ordered to pay benefits to sick and injured workers, and peasants were freed from forced labor in their landlords' estates. Twenty percent of the money landlords received in rent was placed in a fund to pay for development projects such as public baths, rural housing, and pest control.He is most famous as the architect of the nationalization of the Iranian oil industry, which had been under British control since 1913 through the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (AIOC) (later British Petroleum or BP). The Anglo-Iranian Oil Co. was controlled by the British government. Mosaddegh was removed from power in a coup on 19 August 1953, organised and carried out by the United States CIA at the request of the British MI6 which chose Iranian General Fazlollah Zahedi to succeed Mosaddegh.While the coup is commonly referred to as Operation Ajax after its CIA cryptonym, in Iran it is referred to as the 28 Mordad 1332 coup, after its date on the Iranian calendar. Mosaddegh was imprisoned for three years, then put under house arrest until his death.

The Day Iran's Democracy Died: August 19, 1953 (28 Mordad 1332)

Muzzies will always revert back to a theocratic dictatorship. Mossadegh would not have lasted long. As for the oil, letting the native parasites freeload off Western invention of oil production made them have contempt for us as a decadent nation of pushovers. Starting with that disgrace, we let them charge us dozens of times what the oil was worth. The loot went to corrupt leaders and the financing of terrorism. Self-determination for jealous barbarians determined to destroy modern civilization has been a bad idea. Of course, our criminal ruling class of thieves and traitors piggybacked off the price-gouging. Americans who let them rule us are the real gutless pushovers.

The day in History an Iranian will never ever forget is May 28, 1332?

Anyone know what happened on that day?

It was the day in the Iranian calendar that the CIA overthrew democracy in Iran.

The people were forced to endure 27 years more of a brutal dictator.

Then the people got the Mullahs.

But for the events of that day, Iran and the world would be a very different place today.

I doubt that the installation of the Shah of Iran was all that significant for the world-

The filth of the Mullahs is far more significant. There is no reason to believe that the Shah
BROUGHT ABOUT that filth As despots in isa-respecting lands go----the Shah was
among the most benign For that matter so was Mubarak and so was Saleh of Yemen

The Iranian cultural revolution is more logically seen as a forerunner of the "ARAB SPRING"
which is simply a manefestation of islamic "culture" in which mad frenzied bloody
religious revivals are periodic Its happend before -----in fact even in medieval
Spain and also coming in Turkey

There is no doubt that there was a rebellion movement against the Shah----and no doubt
that his suppression of that movement was VERY BRUTAL -----not quite as brutal
as the suppressions enacted by both PAPA ASSAD and BABY ASSAD---but brutal
enough for sophists to use as a scapegoat for the filth of the present time--the bloody
filth which some ENDORSE

Feeling morally superior over the CIA's protection of our security and oil-based economy is a necessity for losers who are inferior in everything else. The same warm-and-fuzzy Kumbaya orgy was held over the 1962 independence of Algeria, which has been bathed in blood ever since.

Gee, Frau Sherri, this might be the way your connections in and out of Iran think, but there are so many ex-Iranians living here in the U.S. and no doubt elsewhere who loved the Shah and said that if you kept your nose clean (unlike the Mujahedin who wanted to overthrow the Shah), there was no problem. Maybe in the mosque you attended in Reseda, CA the Iranians worshipping there felt otherwise. I guess that those who hated the Shah were resentful that he tried to drag Iran into the 20th century because they wanted to drag it back to the dark ages of 1332..

Herr Hossfry, Did you forget the CIA trained Savak that tortured anyone with a different opinion, I wonder how they perfected their torture tactics, that you seem to endorse

LOL the CIA TRAINED SAVAK ---in "torture techniques"----got bad
news for josie------savak used isa-respecter techniques . No doubt
the CIA offered some training for Iranian governmental institutions ----
but "TORTURE"??? for that go back to the CALIPHATE----in fact the
most recent CALIPHATE still has a BIG TIME REP for torture----
an OTTOMAN RELIGIOUS CUSTOM

Let the OPEC caliphate cough up blood.

Praying to Satan?:eusa_liar:

Gravity-----long ago ---when I was very very young------there was a cartoon character
named "CRUSADER RABBIT" -----I may have been under five back then. He was
a cute rabbit who was a CRUSADER FOR RIGHTEOUS CAUSES. I believe 'crusade'
refers to "an endeavor in the name of Jesus" For whose failure do you think
sherri prays to the isa/allah complex? That which is symbolized by the cross----
or ALL RABBITS?

Eisenhower named his book about World War II Crusade in Europe. With the traitors' English we are forced to use today, that title would imply that Ike was a Nazi.

Erdoğan's a fool, if he imagines for a second that this temporary unholy alliance will end any differently for his country than similar deals of convenience over the past few decades have served others in the region.

What better way to kindle the fires of civil unrest (in Turkey) than with an ENORMOUSLY unpopular war?

Erdogan wants to push the Kurds into a coming soft partitioning of Syria. The stage was set quite a while ago and Turkey does NOT want to be left out. I can't say as I blame them either. Turkey is a player in the ME and a pawn with the superpowers and is hoping to deal with the Kurdish issue once and for all.

??? sounds like quite a CONJECTURAL LEAP to me-----but remotely plausible

Wanting and doing are two different things.

The Turks will have to put out a fair chunk of coin to get that done. It's not going to happen imho either.

This is simply soft partitioning and arming up for the real war when borders do change.

Shades of WWI and WWII but ME wide.

Erdogan wants to push the Kurds into a coming soft partitioning of Syria. The stage was set quite a while ago and Turkey does NOT want to be left out. I can't say as I blame them either. Turkey is a player in the ME and a pawn with the superpowers and is hoping to deal with the Kurdish issue once and for all.

The Turks will have to put out a fair chunk of coin to get that done. It's not going to happen imho either.

This is simply soft partitioning and arming up for the real war when borders do change.

Even more plausible-----in fact, I believe---inevitable

This is why the Shia will not let go of the Shia Crescent. Unless it means war right now. So, that means the game's afoot.

New alliances are forming as I type this. The game has the pawns and pieces uncentered and the big game will begin with one set of knights forking off the trail.

This is why the Shia will not let go of the Shia Crescent. Unless it means war right now. So, that means the game's afoot.

New alliances are forming as I type this. The game has the pawns and pieces uncentered and the big game will begin with one set of knights forking off the trail.
Little known fact is that Shia's hate the Sunnis and vice versa even more than the do the Jews. The entire Shia religion is about how Sunnis slaughtered "the prophet Mohammad's family" aka the Shia prophets. But for public consumption, the Shias and Sunnis create this false friendship and that they are both "Muslims".

Little known fact is that Shia's hate the Sunnis and vice versa even more than the do the Jews. The entire Shia religion is about how Sunnis slaughtered "the prophet Mohammad's family" aka the Shia prophets. But for public consumption, the Shias and Sunnis create this false friendship and that they are both "Muslims".

Let's face it Roudy. For much of Islam, there wasn't a Jewish issue or an Israel issue. Shia and Sunni were the issue.

Let's face it Roudy. For much of Islam, there wasn't a Jewish issue or an Israel issue. Shia and Sunni were the issue.

for jews living in lands invaded by arabs -----there was a BIG ----islam/jewish issue.
As far as I could discern-----shiites and sunnis managed to get along by NOT LIVING
with each other much. From what I learned from muslims from South east asia----I
got the impression that they attended DIFFERENT SCHOOLS and DIFFERENT MOSQUES
and did not actually socialize or live in each other's neighborhoods

Forum List

Back