🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel squeezed out by Iran and US goodwill

Gee, Frau Sherri, this might be the way your connections in and out of Iran think, but there are so many ex-Iranians living here in the U.S. and no doubt elsewhere who loved the Shah and said that if you kept your nose clean (unlike the Mujahedin who wanted to overthrow the Shah), there was no problem. Maybe in the mosque you attended in Reseda, CA the Iranians worshipping there felt otherwise. I guess that those who hated the Shah were resentful that he tried to drag Iran into the 20th century because they wanted to drag it back to the dark ages of 1332..

Herr Hossfry, Did you forget the CIA trained Savak that tortured anyone with a different opinion, I wonder how they perfected their torture tactics, that you seem to endorse
Mollah.

Iran and the Forgotten Anniversary

Americans need to acknowledge that the overthrow of the Iranian government in 1953 was a dark chapter in the history of the United States, and we must resolve that it not be repeated.
Iran and the Forgotten Anniversary - FPIF
How would you expect Patriotic Iranians to act in reply to the take over of their Nation by a foreign force?
How would you react if your country was Hijacked and taken over by a Foreign power, oh wait, you'd back the zionists currently running America?

[...]if Turkey feels compelled[...]

wink wink

:thup:

Erdoğan's a fool, if he imagines for a second that this temporary unholy alliance will end any differently for his country than similar deals of convenience over the past few decades have served others in the region.

What better way to kindle the fires of civil unrest (in Turkey) than with an ENORMOUSLY unpopular war?

I believe that erdogan is Hedging his bets-----if there is an islamicist
victory----he wants IN----a piece of the action -----which he thinks he can
have even if the actual winner is Iran. If not he can always "moderate"

Gee, Frau Sherri, this might be the way your connections in and out of Iran think, but there are so many ex-Iranians living here in the U.S. and no doubt elsewhere who loved the Shah and said that if you kept your nose clean (unlike the Mujahedin who wanted to overthrow the Shah), there was no problem. Maybe in the mosque you attended in Reseda, CA the Iranians worshipping there felt otherwise. I guess that those who hated the Shah were resentful that he tried to drag Iran into the 20th century because they wanted to drag it back to the dark ages of 1332..

Herr Hossfry, Did you forget the CIA trained Savak that tortured anyone with a different opinion, I wonder how they perfected their torture tactics, that you seem to endorse

LOL the CIA TRAINED SAVAK ---in "torture techniques"----got bad
news for josie------savak used isa-respecter techniques . No doubt
the CIA offered some training for Iranian governmental institutions ----
but "TORTURE"??? for that go back to the CALIPHATE----in fact the
most recent CALIPHATE still has a BIG TIME REP for torture----
an OTTOMAN RELIGIOUS CUSTOM

[...]if Turkey feels compelled[...]

wink wink

Erdoğan's a fool, if he imagines for a second that this temporary unholy alliance will end any differently for his country than similar deals of convenience over the past few decades have served others in the region.

What better way to kindle the fires of civil unrest (in Turkey) than with an ENORMOUSLY unpopular war?

Erdogan wants to push the Kurds into a coming soft partitioning of Syria. The stage was set quite a while ago and Turkey does NOT want to be left out. I can't say as I blame them either. Turkey is a player in the ME and a pawn with the superpowers and is hoping to deal with the Kurdish issue once and for all.

"Netanyahu has made no direct public comment about last week's highly successful charm offensive at the UN by Iran's new president, Hassan Rouhani, and his subsequent game-changing telephone conversation with Obama. But the Israeli prime minister vowed before arriving in the US to counter Iran's "onslaught of smiles". He was not expected to pull his punches when addressing the UN on Tuesday, and has extended his US visit by a day to push his views in a series of media interviews."

Israel squeezed out by Iran and US goodwill | World news | theguardian.com

Does Israel have anything to worry about or are they acting like petulant children regarding the diplomatic "advances" made by the US and Iran?

I do not believe that the US would abandon their ally Israel an effort to strengthen their nascent relationship with Iran.
Yes, the US will of course stand by it's ally Israel. This could be a good cop (US) bad cop (Israel) shtick they are pulling, to entice to the Iranians to step up.

I also believe the press is creating a way out for Obama, as they did with Syria, painting a moderate with the new Iranian leader, when in reality he's just a bullshit artist keeping the US and West busy "talking" while they're moving ahead with their nuclear program. The media are now virtually an arm of the Democratic party.

You mean the Dhimmicrat Party.

The CIA was around in 1332 you fucking raving lunatic?:cuckoo:

Pay attention, that May 28, 1332 date is the day in the Iranian calendar that occurred.
Ah, yes. The day after May 27, 1332 or the day before May 29, 1332? We have to be accurate here.

Give me some time---I will try to figure out what MAY 27 1332 is on the Hebrew
Calendar------for all we know it can be during Shavuoth-----probably is Shavuoth
may be called PENTACOST by Baptists------it certainly is by PENTACOSTALS -----
I will try to find out at my near by Baptist church----FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF ZION

It was the day in the Iranian calendar that the CIA overthrew democracy in Iran.

The people were forced to endure 27 years more of a brutal dictator.

Then the people got the Mullahs.

But for the events of that day, Iran and the world would be a very different place today.

Pay attention, that May 28, 1332 date is the day in the Iranian calendar that occurred.

Ah, I think I see - you mean by this calendar Solar Hijri calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ah, I think I see - you mean by this calendar Solar Hijri calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes----that one----the one that recognizes the dawn of civilization as the time when the
rapist TOOK A HIKE ----prior to that time------the universe was in total CHAOS then
came the DAWN OF CIVILIZATION -----in arabia -----today's most civilized place on
the planet.

Hmm, that's not what ex-Iranians say. It was those who were trying to overthrow him. Did you happen to belong to the Mujahedin, Yousef Mohammed, and have to hightail it out of Iran during the Shah's time? If the Shah was as bad as Yousef wants the readers to believe, all those Iranians who left when the religious crazies came in would have left much, much earlier for better locations to get away from the Shah. I don't think the Iranians were making that arduous and dangerous trek across the mountains to get away from the Shah as they did from the crazies.

yes----that one----the one that recognizes the dawn of civilization as the time when the
rapist TOOK A HIKE ----prior to that time------the universe was in total CHAOS then
came the DAWN OF CIVILIZATION -----in arabia -----today's most civilized place on
the planet.
28 Khordad(May) 1332 , Persian Calendar = June 18, 1953, Gregorian Calendar

Persian Calendar 1332 And Date Matrices

Kermit "Kim" Roosevelt, Jr. (1916–2000) was the mastermind of the Central Intelligence Agency's (CIA) Operation Ajax, which orchestrated the coup against Iran's democratically-elected Mohammed Mossadegh administration, and returned Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, the Shah of Iran, to Iran's Peacock Throne in August 1953 for the purpose of returning Western control of Middle Eastern oil supplies.

Kermit Roosevelt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wink wink

Erdogan wants to push the Kurds into a coming soft partitioning of Syria. The stage was set quite a while ago and Turkey does NOT want to be left out. I can't say as I blame them either. Turkey is a player in the ME and a pawn with the superpowers and is hoping to deal with the Kurdish issue once and for all.

??? sounds like quite a CONJECTURAL LEAP to me-----but remotely plausible

wink wink

Erdogan wants to push the Kurds into a coming soft partitioning of Syria. The stage was set quite a while ago and Turkey does NOT want to be left out.

I realize we're talking about different aspects of the carrot that's been presented to Turkey, but in my opinion, "be[ing] left out" is precisely what the presenters ultimately have in mind for Turkey. The template in Iraq -- namely one or more deeply corrupted quasi "states" with de facto independence openly working against the sovereignty of Iraq, at least one of which is currently preventing the Iraqi military from manning certain border crossings and allowing Israel to use Iraqi Kurdistan as a base of operations against Syria and Iran -- betrays an agenda that goes well beyond destabilization for its own sake. Once Turkey has dealt with the so-called "Kurdish problem" within its own borders, what's to stop the west from using the newly formed "KRG" puppet to contain Turkey itself? That's a big picture question I sincerely hope Erdoğan et al are giving due consideration.

Forum List

Back