🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel squeezed out by Iran and US goodwill

This is why the Shia will not let go of the Shia Crescent. Unless it means war right now. So, that means the game's afoot.

New alliances are forming as I type this. The game has the pawns and pieces uncentered and the big game will begin with one set of knights forking off the trail.
Little known fact is that Shia's hate the Sunnis and vice versa even more than the do the Jews. The entire Shia religion is about how Sunnis slaughtered "the prophet Mohammad's family" aka the Shia prophets. But for public consumption, the Shias and Sunnis create this false friendship and that they are both "Muslims".

Let's face it Roudy. For much of Islam, there wasn't a Jewish issue or an Israel issue. Shia and Sunni were the issue.
And they still are. Most of the uprisings today in the Middle East are due to Shia vs Sunni sectarian civil war: Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, etc. and even in stable countries like Saudi Arabia their biggest worry is the Shia takeover, not Israel.

There has only been a Jewish issue since Zionism emerged in the 1800s and Zionists began colonial ventures in Palestine.

Little known fact is that Shia's hate the Sunnis and vice versa even more than the do the Jews. The entire Shia religion is about how Sunnis slaughtered "the prophet Mohammad's family" aka the Shia prophets. But for public consumption, the Shias and Sunnis create this false friendship and that they are both "Muslims".

Let's face it Roudy. For much of Islam, there wasn't a Jewish issue or an Israel issue. Shia and Sunni were the issue.
And they still are. Most of the uprisings today in the Middle East are due to Shia vs Sunni sectarian civil war: Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, etc. and even in stable countries like Saudi Arabia their biggest worry is the Shia takeover, not Israel.

Of course, but the Israel issue has allowed the Shia/Sunni and their sympathizers to blame all their problems on the Jews.

They've taught Sherri.

:cool:

^ [MENTION=11674]Sunni Man[/MENTION] is teaching nox.

poor nox

What is said by Mahdi to Mohammad is overheard...

...by Moishe.

Israel's goal is to help the Kurdish area of Syria break away and join the Iraqi and Turkish enclaves controlled by the Kurds.

In order to form a new country called Kurdistan which can be used as an Israeli/U.S. base of operations against Iran and possibly Turkey. .. :cool:
Perhaps because Kurds aren't as anti Semitic as the Arabs have turned out to be. Also Kurds are more civilized and organized, during the Iraq war and after it was the only area that managed to stay terrorist free and have stability and government. That's why the Brits stationed themselves there, before the is pullout. Middle eastern Jews have a history of taking refuge from Islamic and Arab barbarism among the Kurds.

Israel is like a bone in the throat of the muslim middle east.

And needs to be surgically removed. .. :cool:

How stereotypical of the convert wannabe to be issuing Jew hating slogans right from the islamist politburo mouthpieces, all from the comfort of his Western lifestyle.

Of course, but the Israel issue has allowed the Shia/Sunni and their sympathizers to blame all their problems on the Jews.

They've taught Sherri.

It's a great way to distract the masses from the real problems. Just point your finger at the Jews and people will quickly forget all the corruption, thievery,oppression, intolerance, persecution, and barbarism being committed by their "leaders".

Actually, Nox is already fully aware of the extreme havoc the zionist jews have unleashed throughout the middle east. .. :doubt:

Israel has done no such thing.

The "extreme havoc" (you must have read that goofy slogan over at your Nazi-worshipping website), has been caused by the eternal blood-feud that causes moslems to slaughter each other wholesale.

Fine death-cultists they are who worship at the altar of muhammud (swish).

How stereotypical of the convert wannabe to be issuing Jew hating slogans right from the islamist politburo mouthpieces, all from the comfort of his Western lifestyle.

Not a word about Jews in his post.

LEARN to read English.

WE speak English here.

Not a coherent comment from you, as usual.

^ [MENTION=11674]Sunni Man[/MENTION] is teaching nox.

poor nox

How many "wives" does Sunni have, legally and illegally speaking? If he's less than four, perhaps he can propose? Call it Muslim Mingle if you will. You know, he, an ignorant Muslim convert with absolutely no idea what Islam is about, she, an ignorant Islamist blabber-mouth liar, who is also "consenting" when it comes to having a polygamist Islamic marriage, or getting shariah approved beatings.

By golly, I think it's a perfect match!

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=59Hj7bp38f8"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=59Hj7bp38f8[/ame]

Last edited:
Israel has unleashed on Palestine over 65 years of ethnic cleansing.

Israel has invaded her neighbors many times and occupied lands of her neighbors in many baby and civilian killing operations.

In 1982, Israel killed 20,000 civilians in an invasion and Occupation of Lebanon.

Today, Israel occupies land of Palestinians and land of Syria and land of Lebanon.

I call what Israel has done wrecking extreme havoc in the ME.

IN her Colonial pursuits, Israel has violated many intl laws and committed many war crimes.

Israel has violated more UN Resolutions then any other nation in history.

Israel has unlawfully targeted civilians to kill.

Israel has used chemical weapons deliberately against civilians to include children.

I call what Israel has done wrecking havoc in the ME.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Nox

They've taught Sherri.

It's a great way to distract the masses from the real problems. Just point your finger at the Jews and people will quickly forget all the corruption, thievery,oppression, intolerance, persecution, and barbarism being committed by their "leaders".

I don't think any of that is in our hands. I think the choice of when can be somewhat altered by man and how is left up to man but the end result is a given.

Why else do you think the Shia have worked to create and keep the Shia Crescent and the Road to Damascus in Shia hands for all these many hundreds of generations?

th

This means that for hundreds of generations, the Muslims have been working to facilitate that end of times for their book.

Can you imagine what they thought when the Jews recreated Israel?

So, yeah, it's all the Jews fault. If it wasn't for the Jews, Israel wouldn't have been created is the mindset.

The problem with their mindset is simple. All three books show G-d is the supreme creator of nations and as such claims responsibility for their destruction as well. The creator and destroyer of nations.

So, Israel is supposed to be there and the Muslims are not impressed that a book earlier than theirs is showing prophetic trending.

I'm getting old enough now that I've adopted a wait and see attitude and I pray I'm alive when it happens. :)

Not a word about Jews in his post.

LEARN to read English.

WE speak English here.
I think Sherri is just jealous that Sunni is attracted to Nox. Don't worry Sherri, there's always room for you in a shariah approved four-wives Islamic marriage, especially when it comes to daily beatings.

Israel has unleashed on Palestine over 65 years of ethnic cleansing.

Israel has invaded her neighbors many times and occupied lands of her neighbors in many baby and civilian killing operations.

In 1982, Israel killed 20,000 civilians in an invasion and Occupation of Lebanon.

Today, Israel occupies land of Palestinians and land of Syria and land of Lebanon.

I call what Israel has done wrecking extreme havoc in the ME.

IN her Colonial pursuits, Israel has violated many intl laws and committed many war crimes.

Israel has violated more UN Resolutions then any other nation in history.

Israel has unlawfully targeted civilians to kill.

Israel has used chemical weapons deliberately against civilians to include children.

I call what Israel has done wrecking havoc in the ME.
Yawn, again with the bullshit stats and the ethnic cleansing bullcrap. Palestinian Population has quadrupled since the state of Israel was established. So maybe Israelis are actually good for them?

How about you do your own "ethnic cleansing" by taking your yearly shower, stinker. We can smell you from here. :lmao:

Forum List

Back