🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel squeezed out by Iran and US goodwill

Why else do you think the Shia have worked to create and keep the Shia Crescent and the Road to Damascus in Shia hands for all these many hundreds of generations?
The sunni muslims currently allow the so called 'shia cresent' to exist only because they find it expedient as a bulwark against Israeli aggression.

But after the rogue state of Israel is dismantled and deposited into the waste bin of history.

The shia heretics will once again be corralled back into their enclaves by the majority sunnis. .. :thup:

Why else do you think the Shia have worked to create and keep the Shia Crescent and the Road to Damascus in Shia hands for all these many hundreds of generations?
The sunni muslims currently allow the so called 'shia cresent' to exist only because they find it expedient as a bulwark against Israeli aggression.

But after the rogue state of Israel is dismantled and deposited into the waste bin of history.

The shia heretics will once again be corralled back into their enclaves by the majority sunnis. .. :thup:

They allow it to exist becaue they've never been able to stop it. In all those hundreds of generations, the ~80% Sunni have never been able to stop it.

And Assad is winning the Road to Damascus as I type this and the Saudi with their Sunni brethren are gnashing their teeth after losing Iraq.

:cool:

They allow it to exist becaue they've never been able to stop it. In all those hundreds of generations, the ~80% Sunni have never been able to stop it.

And Assad is winning the Road to Damascus as I type this and the Saudi with their Sunni brethren are gnashing their teeth after losing Iraq.
Assad will eventually fall.......it's in the zionist playbook.

And the Iraqi sunni muslims will regain their power back from the shia and once again control the government.. .. :cool:

And the Iraqi sunni muslims will regain their power back from the shia and once again control the government.. .. :cool:

Arabs never seem to be able to take care of the Persians. They encircled Saudi Arabia by taking Yemen, Bahrain (well the Arabs got that back for a bit :D ) UAE, Quatar, etc. etc.

image.jpg

Sunni?

happening-again.gif

As pointless as your typical babbling.

False. It will only cause the dead bodies of the shia and sunni Dark Age cultists to pile up.

.... True Story

.... :cool:

Wow, your hallucinations are getting more intense and detailed. Change your meds?

Arabs never seem to be able to take care of the Persians. They encircled Saudi Arabia by taking Yemen, Bahrain (well the Arabs got that back for a bit :D ) UAE, Quatar, etc. etc.

image.jpg

Sunni?

happening-again.gif

It really will be a continuation of the 800 year old slaughter-fest that has defined the visceral hatreds between the shia and sunni.

There is real fear on the part of the sunni/salafi/wahabbi tribes arising from the threat of nuclear (shia) Iran. The proxy war being waged in Syria is really just another battle in the ancient war of attrition that the moslem tribes have been fighting for millennia.

What nonsense comes out of the mouth of Zionist Hollie.

This is about Colonial Imperialistic designs of the new Crusaders in the Middle East, Israel and the US.

They keep invading and occupying one nation after another.

But Occupations in the ME always ultimately fail, look what happened to The Soviet Union in her Occupation of Afghanistan. A failed Occupation and a breakup of The Soviet Union.

I cannot wait to see all of todays Occupations fall apart.

What a beautiful day that shall be, when Palestine is free.

Wow, your hallucinations are getting more intense and detailed. Change your meds?

Sunni just rattles on without any need or requirement that posted comments make any sense.

So yeah, the war being fought in Syria between the sunni/salafi/wahabbi Arab tribes of the Dark Ages vs. the shia/alawite tribes of the Dark Ages is just a way for the sunni arabs to fight Israeli aggression?

I think that sunni-boy bumped his head on his Persian rug prayer mat... which he bought at a kafir Walmart.

What nonsense comes out of the mouth of Zionist Hollie.

This is about Colonial Imperialistic designs of the new Crusaders in the Middle East, Israel and the US.

They keep invading and occupying one nation after another.

But Occupations in the ME always ultimately fail, look what happened to The Soviet Union in her Occupation of Afghanistan. A failed Occupation and a breakup of The Soviet Union.

I cannot wait to see all of todays Occupations fall apart.

What a beautiful day that shall be, when Palestine is free.

What a beautiful day when the arab beggars and squatters are returned to their native lands in Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, etc.

Israel has unleashed on Palestine over 65 years of ethnic cleansing.

Israel has invaded her neighbors many times and occupied lands of her neighbors in many baby and civilian killing operations.

In 1982, Israel killed 20,000 civilians in an invasion and Occupation of Lebanon.

Today, Israel occupies land of Palestinians and land of Syria and land of Lebanon.

I call what Israel has done wrecking extreme havoc in the ME.

IN her Colonial pursuits, Israel has violated many intl laws and committed many war crimes.

Israel has violated more UN Resolutions then any other nation in history.

Israel has unlawfully targeted civilians to kill.

Israel has used chemical weapons deliberately against civilians to include children.

I call what Israel has done wrecking havoc in the ME.
Arghhhhhhhhh!

The things they must teach in Sunni Man's mosque. However, he is a good example of how converts seem to be mentally ill (we know so many of the converts become terrorists). Here is Sunni Man, a person who was born in this country and sees that the different Protestant denominations do not go out to murder each other. We can say the same about the Roman Catholics, the Greek Orthodox, the Russian Orthodox, etc. and, regardless of different religious beliefs, basically the various religions in the U.S. get along with each other without wanting to push each other into enclaves because of their religious beliefs. Yet, he has no problem wanting a huge sect of Islam, as he has stated, "The shia heretics will once again be corralled back into their enclaves by the majority sunnis." Maybe America should ship all Muslims like Sunni Man out to Muslim countries where they really belong if they have such thinking because Sunni Man's words regarding the Shia sound like that of a madman.

The perfect 'Win = Win' middle east scenario would be if zionist Israel and shia Iran totally annihilated each other. .. :cool: . :thup:

sheesh sunni------move on up to the CURRENT jihadist pig line------in the past 20
years things have changed a bit------you are SUPPOSED to claim that sunnis and shiites
NEVER hated each other and anyone who suggests such a thing is simply a
"ZIONIST PROPAGANDAIST" (please have a private communication with sherri)

"Netanyahu has made no direct public comment about last week's highly successful charm offensive at the UN by Iran's new president, Hassan Rouhani, and his subsequent game-changing telephone conversation with Obama. But the Israeli prime minister vowed before arriving in the US to counter Iran's "onslaught of smiles". He was not expected to pull his punches when addressing the UN on Tuesday, and has extended his US visit by a day to push his views in a series of media interviews."

Israel squeezed out by Iran and US goodwill | World news | theguardian.com

Does Israel have anything to worry about or are they acting like petulant children regarding the diplomatic "advances" made by the US and Iran?

I do not believe that the US would abandon their ally Israel an effort to strengthen their nascent relationship with Iran.

If the US can engage Iran in LEGIT diplomatic talks, then that would be positive for the US, Israel and the World. However, I think Israel believes (and what is probably happening), is a wolf in sheep clothing is manipulating and taking advantage of the naive and incompetent Commander in Chief.

Just like how Arafat used to say let's have Peace in English to Western Media, but then in Arabic to Arab media he said no peace, no negotiation and we must kill all the Jews.

Bibi's fear is that Iran's empty jester is a stall tactic that the community organizer is falling for.

I hope I am wrong, but the Ayatollahs haven't wanted to negotiate before and they are the really tyrants that run the Islamic Theocracy!

Forum List

Back