Israel to build 800 new housing units in West Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
why don't you go live in Israel since you love Zionist and their wicked ways so much. How a Christian can worship people who steal , rob and kill is beyond me. That is not their land.

What amazes me is how they have to paraphrase Genesis 12:3; in order to even be able to worship the Zionists; (instead of worshiping God and/or His Son Jesus Christ).

Why does it bother this fake phony " Christian" that Jews don't believe in " Jesus" thereby the alleged " Virgin Birth?" Obviously this " Christian " is ignorant about how many other religions don't believe in this " miracle" Too bad he isn't concerned about the treatment of Christians being killed in the most gruesome ways, beheaded, raped etc. etc.

I can see your Rabbi is really a vociferous anti-Christ.

maybe you should read your Bible some more only this time with an open mind. Then you will see that you have been conned by the Roman Catholics for the last 200 years
why don't you go live in Israel since you love Zionist and their wicked ways so much. How a Christian can worship people who steal , rob and kill is beyond me. That is not their land.

What amazes me is how they have to paraphrase Genesis 12:3; in order to even be able to worship the Zionists; (instead of worshiping God and/or His Son Jesus Christ).

Why does it bother this fake phony " Christian" that Jews don't believe in " Jesus" thereby the alleged " Virgin Birth?" Obviously this " Christian " is ignorant about how many other religions don't believe in this " miracle" Too bad he isn't concerned about the treatment of Christians being killed in the most gruesome ways, beheaded, raped etc. etc.

maybe you should read your Bible some more only this time with an open mind. Then you will see that you have been conned by the Roman Catholics for the last 200 years

Did Moses Exist The Myth of the Israelite Lawgiver D. M. Murdock Acharya S 9780979963186 Amazon.com Books

I think I've already established with my thread .... Egyptians debunk Biblical fantasy that Israelites were slaves in Egypt .... Moses was a fictional character.

Not silly at all as you use the presence of arab muslims in Palestine in 1890 as the cut of point.

No further than 1923 or 1949 which ever date takes your fancy

Ok then the here and now which states in International law that the whole of Jewish Palestine belongs to Israel.

Not according to the UN charter which put the land in Israel's hands in 1949. Try reading the UN charter

You know what the whole world says the Zionist are wrong and yet here you are defending them. What is your problem? Do you steal from your neighbor and think its an ok thing to do?

Not only do I respect my neighbor's boundary line, I wouldn't dream of making myself at home in their front yard, and throwing rockets at their home. Palestinian squatter shouldn't either.

Really, then you should realize that Israel's land stealing and destroying the homes of others is wrong as well. Good glad we agree on that. Throwing stones as compared to "shooting bullets". Oh those IDF's are so brave, NOT.

It is the Palestinians that are trying to steal land.
What do you imagine the scenario was when Israel was given that land in 1948? Do you erroneously believe that they shoved a bunch of Palestinians off their land and plopped the Jews down in their place? Nothing could be farther from the truth. There was no one there. You have been shown the surveys that were taken before the land was deeded to the Jews.

There will never not be an Israel. Get used to it. The squatters whose parents moved from Egypt and Syria to Israel, and then left on the behest of Egypt and Syria, need to go home to Egypt and Syria and leave Israel alone.
Stop lobbing bombs at Israeli children, and watch how peaceful Israel becomes.

When I see a post like yours I think....how much is this person being paid by Israel to post lies on the internet.

When I see a post like yours I think, brainwashed Obamite. Tell me, how many people did Britain displace to move the Jews back to Israel? How many thousands were living on that land?

Not only do I respect my neighbor's boundary line, I wouldn't dream of making myself at home in their front yard, and throwing rockets at their home. Palestinian squatter shouldn't either.

Really, then you should realize that Israel's land stealing and destroying the homes of others is wrong as well. Good glad we agree on that. Throwing stones as compared to "shooting bullets". Oh those IDF's are so brave, NOT.

What land are the stealing that is not their own under international law.

Destroying structures that are used to attack Israel is allowed under International law and the Geneva conventions

Rocks can kill just as easily as bullets can.

I am so glad I have had this opportunity to educate you in matters surrounding the islamonazi/Israel situation.

Everything and anything they can. Well lets see if I had a guy shooting at me, I'd throw a rock as well. What do you expect the Palestinians just to lay down and let the Zionist walk over them, if the world was not watching, they would blow them all up in a heartbeat.

Are moles what are tunneling into Israel? Palestine is another word for terrorist. And should be dealt with as such.
Did Moses Exist The Myth of the Israelite Lawgiver D. M. Murdock Acharya S 9780979963186 Amazon.com Books do some reading,.

No one is tunneling into Israel, although if they are smart they are building more tunnels for bomb shelters and to be able to get around unseen by Israel air force and drones.

Better idea. They could just go home to Egypt and quit terrorizing the nation of Israel.

What land are the stealing that is not their own under international law.

Destroying structures that are used to attack Israel is allowed under International law and the Geneva conventions

Rocks can kill just as easily as bullets can.

I am so glad I have had this opportunity to educate you in matters surrounding the islamonazi/Israel situation.

Everything and anything they can. Well lets see if I had a guy shooting at me, I'd throw a rock as well. What do you expect the Palestinians just to lay down and let the Zionist walk over them, if the world was not watching, they would blow them all up in a heartbeat.

Are moles what are tunneling into Israel? Palestine is another word for terrorist. And should be dealt with as such.
Did Moses Exist The Myth of the Israelite Lawgiver D. M. Murdock Acharya S 9780979963186 Amazon.com Books do some reading,.

No one is tunneling into Israel, although if they are smart they are building more tunnels for bomb shelters and to be able to get around unseen by Israel air force and drones.

Isn't it amazing how Israel builds it's military units next to schools, hospitals, synagogues, etc...yet the "rockets" from Gaza never hit anything other than empty fields?

You know what the whole world says the Zionist are wrong and yet here you are defending them. What is your problem? Do you steal from your neighbor and think its an ok thing to do?

What do you imagine the scenario was when Israel was given that land in 1948? Do you erroneously believe that they shoved a bunch of Palestinians off their land and plopped the Jews down in their place? Nothing could be farther from the truth. There was no one there. You have been shown the surveys that were taken before the land was deeded to the Jews.

There will never not be an Israel. Get used to it. The squatters whose parents moved from Egypt and Syria to Israel, and then left on the behest of Egypt and Syria, need to go home to Egypt and Syria and leave Israel alone.

When I see a post like yours I think....how much is this person being paid by Israel to post lies on the internet.

When I see a post like yours I think, brainwashed Obamite. Tell me, how many people did Britain displace to move the Jews back to Israel? How many thousands were living on that land?

When you do me the courtesy of answering my questions then I will answer yours.

That is called "common courtesy". I'm sure they probably don't have that on the West Bank though.

Btw? How are you spelling "Irish" ?

Are you spelling it....I_S_R_A_E_L_ ?

Did Moses Exist The Myth of the Israelite Lawgiver D. M. Murdock Acharya S 9780979963186 Amazon.com Books

I think I've already established with my thread .... Egyptians debunk Biblical fantasy that Israelites were slaves in Egypt .... Moses was a fictional character.

Why? Because you think everyone believes every thing Egypt, or you says? Silly boy. No one believes what comes out of Egypt. Did you know that if they didn't like a former pharaoh they just erased him from history?

Why? Because you think everyone believes every thing Egypt, or you says? Silly boy. No one believes what comes out of Egypt. Did you know that if they didn't like a former pharaoh they just erased him from history?

Keep projecting. What you mean is that no Israeli believes anything out of Egypt.

The part you are leaving out is that no one (who is sane & intelligent) believes anything out of Israel.

That is called "common courtesy". I'm sure they probably don't have that on the West Bank though.

And you demand civility? What question do you want answered? I skip most of your posts.
And, It's spelled Irish, it means bobbie doesn't know his ass from page 8 about how the squatters ended up squatting on Israeli territory....

Israel building houses in Israel. huh.

Why don't you go over there and kill them since you hate them so much?

Christians may LOOK like you demons do, but that is as far as the resemblance goes. Christians don't THINK, act, or behave, like you demons do.

I know that's hard for you to understand.

No they are much worse, just look at the likes of Hitler and Mussolini both allegedly devout Christians. And you do realise that demons are a Christian construct to cover for the excesses of the first Christian clerical leaders.

And you demand civility? What question do you want answered? I skip most of your posts.
And, It's spelled Irish, it means bobbie doesn't know his ass from page 8 about how the squatters ended up squatting on Israeli territory....

Don't you mean "squatting on OUR Israeli territory" ?

I'm quite knowledgeable about how the artificially created State of Israel came to be. It is the Eastern European invaders from Europe who are the squatters. We're not supposed to have our own country until the return of the Messiah.

If your rabbi says otherwise, then he is a BLABBI.

Christians may LOOK like you demons do, but that is as far as the resemblance goes. Christians don't THINK, act, or behave, like you demons do.

No they are much worse, just look at the likes of Hitler and Mussolini both allegedly devout Christians. And you do realise that demons are a Christian construct to cover for the excesses of the first Christian clerical leaders.

Strawman argument much?

Garbarge. Read the OT.

Garbarge. Read the OT.
Change the subject much?

Not silly at all as you use the presence of arab muslims in Palestine in 1890 as the cut of point.

No further than 1923 or 1949 which ever date takes your fancy

Ok then the here and now which states in International law that the whole of Jewish Palestine belongs to Israel.

Not according to the UN charter which put the land in Israel's hands in 1949. Try reading the UN charter

Nothing as their post is very easily verified by Googling the right terminology

Nothing as their post is very easily verified by Googling the right terminology

I stopped using joogle. PLEASE tell me you have downloaded and installed Windows 10.

I'm quite knowledgeable about how the artificially created State of Israel came to be. It is the Eastern European invaders from Europe who are the squatters. We're not supposed to have our own country until the return of the Messiah.

No, I mean their territory. Stop trying to post for me. I say what I mean. Christ will reign from the Temple of David, in the midst of the Jews, in Jerusalem. He is the Messiah. You'll recognize Him when you see Him on the Mt. of Olives.
I can tell you what Israel in for until He returns though. Israel is in for a tough time.

Strawman argument much?

Use strawman when you have no argument much?

No, I mean their territory. Stop trying to post for me. I say what I mean. Christ will reign from the Temple of David, in the midst of the Jews, in Jerusalem. He is the Messiah. You'll recognize Him when you see Him on the Mt. of Olives.
I can tell you what Israel in for until He returns though. Israel is in for a tough time.

We Jews have our own Messiah. That's why we killed yours. We knew he wasn't ours. Ours hasn't come yet.

Most Jews don't even believe in God , let alone Jesus.

Why should they believe in your fake god when they have one of their own. And Jesus did not believe in your fake god either. As I have said Your brand of Christianity is a con put out by the Roman catholics, and bears no resemblance to the teachings of Jesus

Most Jews don't even believe in God , let alone Jesus.

Why should they believe in your fake god when they have one of their own. And Jesus did not believe in your fake god either. As I have said Your brand of Christianity is a con put out by the Roman catholics, and bears no resemblance to the teachings of Jesus

Why are you constantly off topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back