Israeli Airstrikes Kill Iranian General in Golan Heights

And what business do Hezbollah animals have with Israel? Is Israel "occupying" Lebanon too?
Hezbollah is fighting IS.
Why aren't 'jew?

ISIS = Sunni Islamic Muslim Brotherhood Jihadi animals operating out of Iraq and Syria
Hamas = Sunni Islamic Muslim Brotherhood Jihadi animals operating out of Gaza

So yes, Jews are fighting IS.

How many Syrians were forced INTO Israel in 2014?
Not by Hezbollah. In fact, Hezbollah and Iran are fighting IS in Syria; have you decided to support the terrorists in Syria and Israel?

Again, you have failed to say what business do Hezbollah Shiite Islamic Jihadi animals operating out of Lebanon have with Israel. Unless of course, they're just following orders coming from Iran.

Again, you have failed to say what business do Hezbollah Shiite Islamic Jihadi animals operating out of Lebanon have with Israel. Unless of course, they're just following orders coming from Iran.
Why is Israel killing those who are killing IS?

Why is Israel killing those who are killing IS?

Because they are also killing Israel, dumbass.

Islamists are supremacist terrorists, whether they are Shiite or Sunni, what's the fucking difference.

Again, why are Shiites in Lebanon attacking Israel? Is Israel occupying Lebanon?

The Israelis killed an Iranian general on the Golan?

Excellent... more oxygen for the rest of us.

The Israelis killed an Iranian general on the Golan?

Excellent... more oxygen for the rest of us.

What the fuck was that Iranian general doing in the Golan, is the question that should really be asked.

believe pretty much anything you don't
Have you noticed whenever there's an election in Israel, people in neighboring countries or the occupied territories have to die? Maybe Bibi decided to pump up his poll numbers, by murdering Arabs and Persians who were fighting IS?
"This is a repeating process that, unfortunately, we see with every election in Israel, because the various groups within Israel, the various political groups, vie for votes, and they know that they cannot give any kind of optimistic message on the social level.

"They cannot promise the Israeli public that they're going to improve their socioeconomic conditions.

"So the main battlefield, the political battlefield, I mean, is who's stronger, who's the tough guy--usually the tough guy, but in some cases the tough woman. And in order to try to get many votes as possible, political leaders have to have enemies. They have to have some kind of clash.

And the recent war that Israel fought was a bombardment and invasion of Gaza in the last summer.

"And after that, the Israeli government became very unstable.

"Netanyahu, Prime Minister Netanyahu, called for an early election to take place in March. And so this March, the election is coming. But the distance between this summer of 2014 and the March elections of spring of 2015 is too big of a distance.

"I think Netanyahu is concerned that he's going to lose a lot of his popularity by that time.

"And he's already losing in the polls.

"So this attack is directly related to the elections.

"I don't believe there would have been an attack like this, which puts Israel in great jeopardy. Of course, the main victims are the targets of the strike. Twelve people have been killed. But from the Israeli point of view, it is not a strategically wise attack, but it is maybe politically wise."

Israel Kills Hezbollah Leaders Ahead of Elections

Nah, Muslims are just very violent, and their barbaric faith encourages it. In fact, during Ramadan, when they are supposed to be peaceful, there is a huge uptick in violence, terror, and massacres.

When I see and hear benjamin netanyahu speak I am reminded of our founding fathers. He needs to be our president and he's get majority support and cake walk through our elections. He knows more about our country than 3/4th of the people running for president in 2016. Slip him in the running and people will mistake him for a Patriot American.

When I see and hear benjamin netanyahu speak I am reminded of our founding fathers. He needs to be our president and he's get majority support and cake walk through our elections. He knows more about our country than 3/4th of the people running for president in 2016. Slip him in the running and people will mistake him for a Patriot American.
Two very different people.

Bibi-and-Obama.jpg

Pic.jpg

Netanyahu-Obama.jpg

Bibi-and-Obama.jpg

Pic.jpg

God I LOVE that post!!! Big fucking A to you, sir.

Bibi-and-Obama.jpg

Pic.jpg

God I LOVE that post!!! Big fucking A to you, sir.

What drives Netanyahu:

Again, why are Shiites in Lebanon attacking Israel? Is Israel occupying Lebanon?
Israel is regularly committing acts of war against Lebanon, possibly in preparation for its next invasion
"Israeli “spy” drones conducted overflights in southern Lebanon twice and returned to Israel, violating Lebanese airspace for over 17 hours, a Lebanese Army Guidance Department spokesman said Saturday in comments
drone.jpg

Read more: Lebanese army accuses Israel of 17-hour overflights | The Times of Israel Lebanese army accuses Israel of 17-hour overflights The Times of Israel
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

Israel is regularly committing acts of war against Lebanon, possibly in preparation for its next invasion
"Israeli “spy” drones conducted overflights in southern Lebanon twice and returned to Israel, violating Lebanese airspace for over 17 hours, a Lebanese Army Guidance Department spokesman said Saturday in comments
drone.jpg

Read more: Lebanese army accuses Israel of 17-hour overflights | The Times of Israel Lebanese army accuses Israel of 17-hour overflights The Times of Israel
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

too late Georgie------Lebanon and Israel are technically still
in a state of war

try again-----both IS and Iran are islamo Nazi pigs like you
562835_664474496905753_640739570_n.jpg
so? by 1937 jews and arabs were at war with each other and the movement to DESTROY DA JOOOOS was already
in full force. Pogroms in shariah shit holes were growing
at an accelerated rate and the islamo Nazi program in Europe was in full force------the throat slitting of babies in Hebron that you so enjoyed was already HISTORY as was
the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE that still excites you and yours

Forum List

Back