🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Attempt To Starve Gaza Thwarted

not fair-----first they try to force food on SAMER----now they
are trying to force food on all those chubby gazan chicks.

I have personal experience with being fed UNWANTED
FOOD------my mom did it to me-----I remember the
TORMENT-----my mom was cruel---I would be sitting
in front of a plate----with COLD GREEN PEAS---<yuck>
and she would threaten me----"IF YOU DON'T EAT
THEM SOON---THEY WILL START HAVING BABIES"

is that any way to treat a five year old child?

there were at least two ounces of
green peas on that plate---she was
lucky I ate the burger
where are those human rights
people??? oh the bitter
memory!!!!!!!!

It seems like there is something missing in this story.

If it was Israel who was keeping the trucks from going in, you wouldn't be saying that.

Hamas do not care about the well-being of their people, get over it !

If it was Israel who was keeping the trucks from going in, you wouldn't be saying that.

Hamas do not care about the well-being of their people, get over it !

Toast---I think it as something like an "HONOR" thing------as in
YOU STOPPED FLOTILLAS so WE WILL STOP TRUCKS

to hell with practicality HONOR RULES

Other than your usually propaganda right? Israel REGULAR delivers food, gas, medicine and water to the strip, but that would make Israel look good, so it never makes the headlines. This is the first story and it's doesn't fit your narrative well so it must be false.

Man you would look great with a bottle smashed across it, just saying!

someone should ask some gazans why there is
a problem with the trucks -----if the gazans are really
stopping the trucks---they are doing it for a reason that
they would WANT the world to know about.

Other than your usually propaganda right? Israel REGULAR delivers food, gas, medicine and water to the strip, but that would make Israel look good, so it never makes the headlines. This is the first story and it's doesn't fit your narrative well so it must be false.

Man you would look great with a bottle smashed across it, just saying!

Excellent reply to George. The truth of all Israel does for them never makes the headlines. You are right. - J.

The food and aid thing is smokescreen.

It is not a siege on food. It is a siege on freedom. ~ Leila El Haddad

then why do you and yours lie and claim that there is
STARVATION? something wrong with the truth?
There is certainly a restriction on movement into Israel---
and there was a very emotional reaction to the loss of
work permits in Israel. Of course it is understandable
that admitting that that loss is the REAL issue would
make you and yours look stupid. You would have
to openly admit the fact that 'palestinians' benefit
from the Israeli economy. It is so much BETTER for
you and yours to create a FANTASY of oppression. The
ENTIRE GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST ---was
based on oppression fantasies ------murder, rape and
theft "BECAUSE THEY INSULTED ISLAM (or muslims)"

see? I know history----you and yours live on fantasy
libels

Not so much starvation in Gaza, then?:eusa_whistle:

libels

STARVATION?

I don't.

You would have to openly admit the fact that 'palestinians' benefit from the Israeli economy.

Not really. For example, Israel will bulldoze Palestinian greenhouses then brag about giving Palestinians jobs in Israeli Greenhouses.

libels

STARVATION?

I don't.

You would have to openly admit the fact that 'palestinians' benefit from the Israeli economy.

Not really. For example, Israel will bulldoze Palestinian greenhouses then brag about giving Palestinians jobs in Israeli Greenhouses.

oh you don't complain of the STARVATION---you do
certainly provide tacit support to that particular libel on
this messageboard-- libels and the tacit support thereof
are at the foundation of all genocides, pogroms and
lynchings-------I know of no green houses bulldozed---
but buildings are condemned in my city all the time
for a myriad of reasons. I do agree that Israel should
not provide jobs to palestinians----it creates resentment
for many reasons including the fact that it is contrary
to shariah for a muslim to work as an employee
to a jew------it is one of the principles that adolf
abu ali included in his nuremburg laws

P F Tinmore, Lipush, Hossfly, et al,

As I often ask:
  • What is the intent?
  • What is the motive?
  • What is the purpose?

Such a shame!

(REFERENCE)

Article Thirteen: Hamas Covenant 1988 said:
Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement. Abusing any part of Palestine is abuse directed against part of religion. Nationalism of the Islamic Resistance Movement is part of its religion. Its members have been fed on that. For the sake of hoisting the banner of Allah over their homeland they fight. "Allah will be prominent, but most people do not know."

Now and then the call goes out for the convening of an international conference to look for ways of solving the (Palestinian) question. Some accept, others reject the idea, for this or other reason, with one stipulation or more for consent to convening the conference and participating in it. Knowing the parties constituting the conference, their past and present attitudes towards Moslem problems, the Islamic Resistance Movement does not consider these conferences capable of realising the demands, restoring the rights or doing justice to the oppressed. These conferences are only ways of setting the infidels in the land of the Moslems as arbitraters. When did the infidels do justice to the believers?

"But the Jews will not be pleased with thee, neither the Christians, until thou follow their religion; say, The direction of Allah is the true direction. And verily if thou follow their desires, after the knowledge which hath been given thee, thou shalt find no patron or protector against Allah." (The Cow - verse 120).​

There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors. The Palestinian people know better than to consent to having their future, rights and fate toyed with. As in said in the honourable Hadith:

"The people of Syria are Allah's lash in His land. He wreaks His vengeance through them against whomsoever He wishes among His slaves It is unthinkable that those who are double-faced among them should prosper over the faithful. They will certainly die out of grief and desperation."​

SOURCE: The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

(COMMENT)

As is done in good writing, the theme is an eye catcher presented in the very beginning.

• BLUF: Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Insert: HAMAS).
A "contradiction to the principles" is a telling phrase considering we are taking about peace and solutions; and since the Palestinians are always such sticklers for international law and humanitarian principles.

PRINCIPLES OF INTERNATIONAL LAW FRIENDLY RELATIONS AND CO-OPERATION AMONG STATES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CHARTER OF THE UNITED NATIONS adopted by the General Assembly on 24 October 1970 (Resolution 26/25 (XXV)) said:
Considering that the progressive development and codification of the following principles:

(a) The principle that States shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any State, or in any other manner inconsistent with the purposes of the United Nations,

(b) The principle that States shall settle their international disputes by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace and security and justice are not endangered,​
SOURCEs:

This is counter-intuitive.
  • On the one hand, Hamas and the Palestinians are complaining that Israel has Gaza under siege, and will not permit food stuffs and humanitarian aid to pass through the border.
  • One the other hand, Hamas blocks the 65 trucks carrying food stuffs and humanitarian aid to pass through and into Gaza.
Israel is being blamed and held accountable - equally for both actions. How can this be?

Again, the interrogatives are:
  • What is the intent?
  • What is the motive?
  • What is the purpose?

(MUSING)

• Macau (China) Population Density (pop./km²) 19,610; GDP (PPP) 2008 estimate
    - Total US$31.271B
  • Monaco Population Density (pop./km²)17,676; GDP (PPP) 2010 estimate
    - Total $4.694B
  • Singapore Population Density (pop./km²) 7,546; GDP (PPP) 2012 estimate
    - Total $327.557B
  • Hong Kong (China) Population Density (pop./km²) 6,482; GDP (PPP) 2011 estimate
    - Total $351.119B
  • Gaza Strip Population Density (pop./km²) 4,725; GDP (PPP) 2009 estimate
    - Total $770M (–)
  • Gibraltar (UK) Population Density (pop./km²) 4,250; GDP (PPP) 2011 estimate
    - Total $1.495B
I believe that our friend PF Tinmore is correct in that it is not about "food;" but conversely, I don't believe it is about "freedom." It is not about being over populated or a shortage of land; other states have done more (4 or 5 times better) with less (by a factor of 3 or 4). It is a political ploy.

The Palestinians shouldn't even need humanitarian aid (and as you can see, they even turn it away). It is just that they don't have the inherent capacity to turn their territory into a productive landscape. They are too busy pursuing the Hamas Prime Directive: No Peace at any cost.

Most Respectfully,
R

As I often ask:
  • What is the intent?
  • What is the motive?
  • What is the purpose?

(REFERENCE)

Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement. Abusing any part of Palestine is abuse directed against part of religion. Nationalism of the Islamic Resistance Movement is part of its religion. Its members have been fed on that. For the sake of hoisting the banner of Allah over their homeland they fight. "Allah will be prominent, but most people do not know."

Now and then the call goes out for the convening of an international conference to look for ways of solving the (Palestinian) question. Some accept, others reject the idea, for this or other reason, with one stipulation or more for consent to convening the conference and participating in it. Knowing the parties constituting the conference, their past and present attitudes towards Moslem problems, the Islamic Resistance Movement does not consider these conferences capable of realising the demands, restoring the rights or doing justice to the oppressed. These conferences are only ways of setting the infidels in the land of the Moslems as arbitraters. When did the infidels do justice to the believers?

"But the Jews will not be pleased with thee, neither the Christians, until thou follow their religion; say, The direction of Allah is the true direction. And verily if thou follow their desires, after the knowledge which hath been given thee, thou shalt find no patron or protector against Allah." (The Cow - verse 120).​

There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors. The Palestinian people know better than to consent to having their future, rights and fate toyed with. As in said in the honourable Hadith:

"The people of Syria are Allah's lash in His land. He wreaks His vengeance through them against whomsoever He wishes among His slaves It is unthinkable that those who are double-faced among them should prosper over the faithful. They will certainly die out of grief and desperation."​

(COMMENT)

As is done in good writing, the theme is an eye catcher presented in the very beginning.

• BLUF: Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Insert: HAMAS).
A "contradiction to the principles" is a telling phrase considering we are taking about peace and solutions; and since the Palestinians are always such sticklers for international law and humanitarian principles.

PRINCIPLES OF INTERNATIONAL LAW FRIENDLY RELATIONS AND CO-OPERATION AMONG STATES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CHARTER OF THE UNITED NATIONS adopted by the General Assembly on 24 October 1970 (Resolution 26/25 (XXV)) said:
Considering that the progressive development and codification of the following principles:

(a) The principle that States shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any State, or in any other manner inconsistent with the purposes of the United Nations,

(b) The principle that States shall settle their international disputes by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace and security and justice are not endangered,​
SOURCEs:

• On the one hand, Hamas and the Palestinians are complaining that Israel has Gaza under siege, and will not permit food stuffs and humanitarian aid to pass through the border.
  • One the other hand, Hamas blocks the 65 trucks carrying food stuffs and humanitarian aid to pass through and into Gaza.
Israel is being blamed and held accountable - equally for both actions. How can this be?

• What is the intent?
  • What is the motive?
  • What is the purpose?

(MUSING)

- Total US$31.271B
    - Total $4.694B
    - Total $327.557B
  • Hong Kong (China) Population Density (pop./km²) 6,482; GDP (PPP) 2011 estimate
    - Total $351.119B
    - Total $770M (–)
    - Total $1.495B
I believe that our friend PF Tinmore is correct in that it is not about "food;" but conversely, I don't believe it is about "freedom." It is not about being over populated or a shortage of land; other states have done more (4 or 5 times better) with less (by a factor of 3 or 4). It is a political ploy.

The Palestinians shouldn't even need humanitarian aid (and as you can see, they even turn it away). It is just that they don't have the inherent capacity to turn their territory into a productive landscape. They are too busy pursuing the Hamas Prime Directive: No Peace at any cost.

Most Respectfully,
R

Very well said Rocco. Specially the last sentence !

Tinnie seems to be denying THAT ANYONE EVER
SUGGESTED that the gazans suffer a food
shortage. ----uhm......I have never been
afflicted with DELUSIONS/HALLUCINATIONS before---
were not their FLOTILLAS delivering emergency
FOOD SHIPMENTS to the "starving" gazans?

As I often ask:
  • What is the intent?
  • What is the motive?
  • What is the purpose?

(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

SOURCEs:

• What is the intent?
  • What is the motive?
  • What is the purpose?

(MUSING)

- Total US$31.271B
    - Total $4.694B
    - Total $327.557B
    - Total $351.119B
    - Total $770M (–)
    - Total $1.495B

Most Respectfully,
R

A peace agreement with Israel would legitimize the occupation. Legitimizing the occupation would cancel many of their rights. Would it be in their best interest to do so?

That is a false assumption based on Propaganda.

One third of Gaza's agricultural land has been bulldozed by Israel and hardly a week goes by without another visit by the bulldozers. This takes place even after the most recent ceasefire. Israel kills chickens by the thousand along with other livestock. Hundreds of tons of produce has rotted at the crossings waiting for Israel's permission to ship. Israel has bombed Gaza's only flour mill and other food production facilities.

Gaza is a coastal territory with a vast fishing industry. The Oslo agreement, that Israel signed, says the Palestinians can fish out to 20 miles. However, if they try to fish out more than a few miles, Israel shoots at them, kidnaps them, steals or destroys their boats, and sometimes kills them. Gaza now has to import fish.

About 90% of Gaza's factories ore out of production due to being bombed or simply because they cannot import raw materials or export finished products.

Forum List

Back