Israeli children sing in praise of genocide in chilling video: “We will annihilate everyone” in Gaza

So you blame Israel and not Hamas for the situation eh ? You people are ridiculous.
No, Hamas does have some responsibility in this mess. Hamas committed war crimes on Oct 7th and should be held accountable for those crimes.

But to destroy all of Gaza and collectively punish all 2.2 million Gazans, is unacceptable. That part is on Israel.

No, Hamas does have some responsibility in this mess. Hamas committed war crimes on Oct 7th and should be held accountable for those crimes.

But to destroy all of Gaza and collectively punish all 2.2 million Gazans, is unacceptable. That part is on Israel.
It's a war doofus, all Hamas had to do was surrender unconditionally, and give back the hostages, so hell no it's not on Israel, it's squarely on HAMAS who made the entire GAZA strip it's military fortress. Don't try to play games in your mind, because you'll just get dumber and dumber.

It's a war doofus, all Hamas had to do was surrender unconditionally, and give back the hostages, so hell no it's not on Israel, it's squarely on HAMAS who made the entire GAZA strip it's military fortress. Don't try to play games in your mind, because you'll just get dumber and dumber.
Fuck you asshole! It is a crime against humanity to punish people who have done nothing wrong.

You are fucking Nazis POS the way you talk! You think Israel can commit genocide with impunity? Well, FUCK YOU! I mean that! FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE!

You're nothing but a modern day Nazi!

Fuck you asshole! It is a crime against humanity to punish people who have done nothing wrong.

You are fucking Nazis POS the way you talk! You think Israel can commit genocide with impunity? Well, FUCK YOU! I mean that! FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE!

You're nothing but a modern day Nazi!
You are a dumb ace leftist, enough said.

Astonishing and sickening, but real:

Israel’s national broadcaster Kan uploaded this song to X (formerly Twitter) in which Israeli children sing in celebration and support for the Israeli army’s mass extermination campaign of Palestinians in Gaza.

The sweet faces of children make an incongruous accompaniment to the genocidal lyrics of the so-called Friendship Song 2023.

“Autumn night falls over the beach of Gaza, planes are bombing, destruction, destruction,” the children sing in angelic voices.

“Within a year we will annihilate everyone, and then we will return to plow our fields.”

The individual who first posted the video has now removed it, allegedly in fear of the war crime of incitement to commit genocide.

Is there a way forward amidst such barbaric thinking?

Was forcing these children to sing a song in praise of the murder of children a form of profound child abuse?
They made it clear that their intent is to annihilate the enemy. The enemy that destroyed their homes and drove them from their fields.

On the other hand in Gaza:

Stop lying idiot.
Learn this baby killer…

The Israeli apologists here really think mass murdering thousands of defenseless innocent Pali civilians is justified because of 10/7.

I don’t think it’s possible to reach these people. Their ignorance is so overpowering no amount of logic reaches them.

They made it clear that their intent is to annihilate the enemy. The enemy that destroyed their homes and drove them from their fields.

On the other hand in Gaza:

Go easy on these snowflakes around here... They can't take but so much truth at one time. It runs them crazy ..

Learn this baby killer…

The Israeli apologists here really think mass murdering thousands of defenseless innocent Pali civilians is justified because of 10/7.

I don’t think it’s possible to reach these people. Their ignorance is so overpowering no amount of logic reaches them.
Your bull shite narrative, but sane people know better than to listen to your propaganda. They (HAMAS), are close to being defeated, so I guess it sucks that you can't stirr it up with your bull shite lying rhetoric much longer. But, but, but the civilian's, the babies, the children as if Israel is purposely cold bloodedly going after them in some kind of revenge rage along with going after HAMAS. Until you can prove something like that without any doubt, then someone might begin to consider your opinion, but for now you are just an emotional wreck or just a leftist bull shite artist or worse.

Learn this baby killer…

That's why I say fuck Israel and their kiss-ass minions!

Learn this baby killer…

On 10/7 Hamas fired 5000 rockets into Israeli civilian neighborhoods--CIVILIAN neighborhoods nowhere close to any military installations. 1200 mostly Israeli citizens killed, some in the most horrendous manner imaginable by the initial invasion. Hundreds of hostages were taken. Hamas vows to repeat 10/7 over and over and over again.

If you are Netanyahu responsible for the security of Israel and its citizens, what do you do?

Hamas fired 5000 rockets into civilian neighborhood--CIVILIAN neighborhoods nowhere close to any military installations. 1200 mostly Israeli citizens killed, some in the most horrendous manner imaginable by the initial invasion. Hundreds of hostages were taken. Hamas vows to repeat 10/7 over and over and over again.

If you are Netanyahu responsible for the security of Israel and its citizens, what do you do?
lol. Did anyone die as a result of all those Hamas rockets?

Now if you’re smart, you’d know about all the Palestinians murdered by Israeli missiles.

Stop accepting everything Biden and Blinken tell you. Think for once.

lol. Did anyone die as a result of all those Hamas rockets?

Now if you’re smart, you’d know about all the Palestinians murdered by Israeli missiles.

Stop accepting everything Biden and Blinken tell you. Think for once.
1200 died. Many others injured. No Palestinians have EVER been murdered by Israeli missiles.

Learn this baby killer…

Your bull shite narrative, but sane people know better than to listen to your propaganda. They (HAMAS), are close to being defeated, so I guess it sucks that you can't stirr it up with your bull shite lying rhetoric. But, but, but the civilian's, the babies, the children as if Israel is purposely cold bloodedly going after them in some kind of revenge rage along with going after HAMAS. Until you can prove something like that without any doubt, then someone might begin to consider your opinion, but for now you are just an emotional wreck or just a leftist bull shite artist or.
On 10/7 Hamas fired 5000 rockets into Israeli civilian neighborhoods--CIVILIAN neighborhoods nowhere close to any military installations. 1200 mostly Israeli citizens killed, some in the most horrendous manner imaginable by the initial invasion. Hundreds of hostages were taken. Hamas vows to repeat 10/7 over and over and over again.

Don't try to get any responsible answers from these people, although I know what you are up too, and I do agree. 👍

(snip)
Don't try to get any responsible answers from these people, although I know what you are up too, and I do agree. 👍
Their hypocrisy and prejudices are so glaring. Of course I won't get any kind of rational or honest answer to the questions. But if we don't keep pointing out those hypocrisies and prejudices and the stupid and incorrect reasoning they use to defend them, some innocents will be misled.

Forum List

Back