Israeli children sing in praise of genocide in chilling video: “We will annihilate everyone” in Gaza

You are the one putting all Palestinians in one pot. The "hoot" is in you not understanding your own words. :p

You are funny. You are standing in front of truth and denying it without shame. You aren't dealing in reality.
Since when did the Palastinian's become Jews ? And you lie, because no one is putting the Palastinian's in with HAMAS. That's you dumb anti-semites attempting that to run cover somehow for what is happening.

You tell me, it's your idea.

I quoted you saying it.

You are the anti-Semite and your own words proved it.
Put my words up then gaslighter, because you are a liar if you are saying that I said that I'm an antisemite... Put up or shut up.

Tell me again that the 3500 murdered women and 5500 murdered babies and children are "collateral damage". Every crime of bombing and murder is intentional and documented. They want to continue their genocide while being supported by the west governments.
🥱 🇮🇱

Are you not aware that the Hitlerites who "killed 6 million Jews" had children of their own, Bonzo, or don't you keep your finger on the page as you read? UYAWSP. And FYI, the Nazi youth didn't sing songs of annihilating Jews but here you have proof that the Zionist Nazis are singing songs about annihilating Palestinians. :spank:
He has no idea that Dear Uncle Adolf was riddled with Jewish blood as were such other oustanding individuals as Rommel , Goebbels , Himmler , Hess and Eichmann .
See Bryan Riggs scholarly investigation , " Hitler's Jewish Soldiers " . Hundreds of SS Officers including highest positions like Admirals and Generals .
There was far more to WW2, and is in this present ME conflict, than casual observers can ever guess at . Particulary if they have never DYOR and actually know sweet fuck all about the subject .

He has no idea that Dear Uncle Adolf was riddled with Jewish blood as were such other oustanding individuals as Rommel , Goebbels , Himmler , Hess and Eichmann .
See Bryan Riggs scholarly investigation , " Hitler's Jewish Soldiers " . Hundreds of SS Officers including highest positions like Admirals and Generals .
There was far more to WW2, and is in this present ME conflict, than casual observers can ever guess at . Particulary if they have never DYOR and actually know sweet fuck all about the subject .
Bonzo knows NOTHING about WWII :mad: but even I learned something from this post of yours. :bowdown:

What does that have to do with what Grau said? You are letting your imagination run away from you.

I'm wondering the same thing.

I never said that nobody died and it seems that everybody knows somebody who was hoodwinked by America's propaganda ministry, the O.W.I. (Office of War Information) and Hollywood's movie moguls.

Everyone is aware of the fake human skin lampshades, fake human skin pocketbooks, fake shrunken heads and fake human fat soap and other "evidence" against the Germans but not everyone is aware that many of the piles of bodies were German civilians and dead German POWs.

Anyone who thinks that only the "other side" uses atrocity propaganda is at least naive.

One problem you dip shite, is that my grandfather went into a concentration camp to liberate it from the NAZIS, and he has the photos of the bodies stacked like cord wood etc. This wasn't the only concentration camp, and historical record's speak to the estimated number of Jews killed was numbered in the millions, whether it happened in the slaving of them for Germany's war effort or within the camps, in the Jewish communities or in the ghettos where they were systematically eliminating them. Don't hide from history boy, it will step up and make you look a fool every time.

My grandfather on my daddy's side was wounded in that war when he took shrapnel to the head in which blinded him for life. Two close friend's of his joined the war effort afterwards, otherwise to go get them some vengeance for him. They did, and they came back decorated veteran's for their contribution's to the war effort.

Now go pound sand you idiot.

You watch too much TV.

It sounds like ol' grandpa is the only one with a little brain damage if you've fallen for the same fraudulent Holocaust Industry propaganda about "human skin lampshades", "human skin pocket books", shrunken heads, "human fat soap" and "6 million Jews".

Get that noggin looked at before you try to think too hard.

Meanwhile:

"Historian claims Hitler personally approved officers of Jewish descent to fight for Nazis"

"ADOLF HITLER personally allowed at least 77 army officers of Jewish descent, including 25 generals, to fight for the Nazi cause…"

EXCERPT "Many brothers, cousins and sons of these officers were not on this list, although they should have been there," he wrote. "The list is very spotty and there are most probably many other cases of this type."

The most senior general of Jewish origin was Field Marshall Erhard Milch, who rose to be general inspector of the Luftwaffe and was convicted of war crimes after 1945." CONTINUED

I really mean that! Israel is a fucked up, fascist, apartheid country.
They certainly are proving they’re awful. The massive death tolls of women and children, total destruction of Gaza, and the displacement of millions of people proves the point.

What does that have to do with what Grau said? You are letting your imagination run away from you.
I'm wondering the same thing.

I never said that nobody died and it seems that everybody knows somebody who was hoodwinked by America's propaganda ministry, the O.W.I. (Office of War Information) and Hollywood's movie moguls.
He, like so many, has been saturated with propaganda right from the womb. His convictions are based upon it, so improving his knowledge (if it is contrary to what he's been told) is much too painful for him. It is so bad that he assumes you've said something you never said.

Forum List

Back