Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15

Isn’t collective punishment in and of itself conducive to the spread of terrorism?

A crowd is throwing Malotov the Cocktails
Isn’t collective punishment in and of itself conducive to the spread of terrorism?

You have an out of control crowd throwing Malatov Cocktails, using Bow and Arriws and other home made devices, setting fires, trying to actually enter Israel, etc. What should Israel have done?

From your link:

IDF

✔@IDFSpokesperson

Hamas tells the world about a peacful protest, it should be called a violent riot.
Hardly...how many Jews have been killed.....NONE...yet again you LIE...I am essentially here to kick Zionist Ass when they LIE....I'm doing well at it,now to change my footwear to STEEL CAPPED BOOTS............steve

YOU are here to “ Kick Zionist Ass” and your doing well? Now, that is actually funny. :321:

Or the cure, and Gaza is not occupied...but keep drinking don't let me bother You.
If its not occupied, then why can't they leave? Why can't vessels bring in humanitarian aid to its ports, if it isn't occupied?

You don't have to have a standing army to satisfy the definition of an "occupation".

Or the cure, and Gaza is not occupied...but keep drinking don't let me bother You.
If its not occupied, then why can't they leave? Why can't vessels bring in humanitarian aid to its ports, if it isn't occupied?

You don't have to have a standing army to satisfy the definition of an "occupation".

They can leave and they do abroad. Gaza has no port, Hamas refused it time and time again.
Better tell me which law obligates any country to give entrance to a subject of an enemy state?

free_palestine..gif

It would have to be free ... no one is going to pay to take it.

Oh you just gotta love a dumbass comedian...

I'm quite sure that your beloved Israel would happily take full ownership. After all, I'm pretty sure that's their 'final solution'... Hmm sounds familiar!

You're ranting Jews are Nazis and I'm the comedian? Thanks, Alanis.

Oh dear, you are definitely Team Israel aren't you...

So, join the list of people who are accusing me of saying things that I have never said...

And, I will say to you as I have said to several Team Israel...

Show me where I have ranted about Jews being Nazis... I will wait... Just like I am STILL waiting for he other accusations...

Still nothing....

You are a liar, just like other Team Israel members, just like Israeli government ministers!

You have an out of control crowd throwing Malatov Cocktails, using Bow and Arriws and other home made devices, setting fires, trying to actually enter Israel, etc. What should Israel have done?

What have you been smoking?

Wait. Hold on here. Isn't calling to rip the hearts out of Jews/Israelis "collective punishment"?

Here's Murtaja using a drone during the march.

And?

I didn't see it flying into Israeli air space, flying over IDF, didn't see any petrol bombs, hand grenades, cruise missiles attached to the drone...

So, thank you for showing that the Israel, once again, has murdered unarmed civilians!

Wait. Hold on here. Isn't calling to rip the hearts out of Jews/Israelis "collective punishment"?

That is just dumb!

Talk about clutching at straws to try and wriggle out of a losing argument!

The blockade IS collective punishment, no matter how hard you try to argue against that, it is collective punishment!

Here's Murtaja using a drone during the march.

And?

I didn't see it flying into Israeli air space, flying over IDF, didn't see any petrol bombs, hand grenades, cruise missiles attached to the drone...

So, thank you for showing that the Israel, once again, has murdered unarmed civilians!

The guy called himself a soldier
He used a drone during violent confrontation initiated by his side
Hamas chief came to his funeral.
His cousin is a proven militant

The Arabs LIED from day one that he didn't use the drone.

Israelis on the other hand openly stated that they were not sure, or find evidence about the drone in response to Lieberman and opened an investigation. One doesn't get more openness and self critique than that in a civilized country.

The Gazans are their worst enemies, since day one of the march they, and their govt did every possible mistake to discredit themselves and give Israel every moral basis to act against their provocations. Even the Arab world sees it.

So much for calling everyone a lier....next time when You don't know for sure try to be less disrespectful and biased. It will make You look relevant, and add weight to Your words.

Last edited:

That is just dumb!

The blockade IS collective punishment, no matter how hard you try to argue against that, it is collective punishment!
You forgot to bring a swastika to make a point.

What losing argument? One cannot argue with suicidal maniacs.

Last edited:

What have you been smoking?

You’re the one who has been smoking and drinking. The Palestinians never threw Malatov Cocktails, etc.etc. At Israeli Soldiers?

That is just dumb!

This is just dumb!

Talk about clutching at straws to try and wiggle out of a losing argument. !!
Smuggling weapons into Gaza, shooting Rockets, etc. etc. to kill innocent civilians is O.K. With you? Of course it is
Israel is supposed to single out the perpetrators from the “ innocent civilians?”
That is just dumb!!!! :eusa_naughty:

Forum List

Back