🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Hospital creates Jaw for Syrian

And sent back to fight the israelis war?
Why is that Israelis's war? Ah because Jews control the world, alright don't mind me.

Because they are drilling in the Golan Heights and Israel wants to won Syria, or have someone in power they have more control of, same with Iraq, and that have SISI in Egypt now. Syria is too close to Iran, and Israel does't like that.
The Golan Heights?
There is nothing to drill in the Golan Heights except mostly snow, since this is high region it controls naturally the lower parts, and the Syrian's firepower reached every corner of Northern Israel back in 1949, Golan Heights - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia read for yourself.
Syria is still in war with Israel, Iran is still in war with everyone, I couldn't care less about their hurt feelings.

Jews careless about anyone but themselves. Israel is at war with Syria, Israel never is true to their word. Your destructive people. They are drilling, Genie and Cheney's involved, you must know that. I think Syria controls some of the water draining down as well, anyway Israel wants Syria under its control.
You are a sick twisted Jew hating piece of trash.

I would love for you to prove that Israel wants to own Syria.

You should try reading sometime.A Clean Break A New Strategy for Securing the Realm - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

This was about a medical marvel and good will between potential enemies and you are turning it into a war crime
Pathetic
Even the kindest gesture by Israel is twisted into some evil conspiracy. What a warped mind
With all the horrors in syria and the world being shown 24/7 on the news and yet the only villain in the world is Israel? The evil the hate consuming people's minds like a cancer and corrupting their ability to see or think clearly. Hate that shrivels their hearts. Hate that twists the gut and fills the body with toxins that poison them. Hate that blinds them.
The evil is not Israel, it is inside you and those like you that find no goodness in jews for no reason except their love of Jerusalem and their faith in god. Hate based on lies about a race and religion you don't bother to understand.
We see that hate spreading around the world but you can't see beyond the jews building a thriving nation in Israel. A nation who's knowledge and science are helping others everywhere.
Well said Aris. But you shouldn't be surprised by the posts of Penelope or fanger. They are both open Jew haters and Holocaust deniers.
Those two people harbor an incredible amount of hatred inside of them. They both , mostly Penelope, seem to be very uneducated as well.

Why is that Israelis's war? Ah because Jews control the world, alright don't mind me.

Because they are drilling in the Golan Heights and Israel wants to won Syria, or have someone in power they have more control of, same with Iraq, and that have SISI in Egypt now. Syria is too close to Iran, and Israel does't like that.
The Golan Heights?
There is nothing to drill in the Golan Heights except mostly snow, since this is high region it controls naturally the lower parts, and the Syrian's firepower reached every corner of Northern Israel back in 1949, Golan Heights - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia read for yourself.
Syria is still in war with Israel, Iran is still in war with everyone, I couldn't care less about their hurt feelings.

Jews careless about anyone but themselves. Israel is at war with Syria, Israel never is true to their word. Your destructive people. They are drilling, Genie and Cheney's involved, you must know that. I think Syria controls some of the water draining down as well, anyway Israel wants Syria under its control.

You should try reading sometime.A Clean Break A New Strategy for Securing the Realm - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I've read that before. It proves absolutely nothing. It's just talking about a potential strategy. Open your eyes, it's YOUR Muslims that want to take over Israel and other parts of the world. They are even very open about it. The amount of hate that you have is obviously distorting your judgment

The Golan Heights?

I've read that before. It proves absolutely nothing. It's just talking about a potential strategy. Open your eyes, it's YOUR Muslims that want to take over Israel and other parts of the world. They are even very open about it. The amount of hate that you have is obviously distorting your judgment

I don't hate, you get facts confused with hate, I do have a huge distrust of the Israel gov, and yes I do believe that document as well as I believe PNAC. Since the US is aiding and abetting Israehell in their plan, by funding and giving the FSA weapons and money, we are just as guilty for letting the Israelites and neocons in our government upheaval other countries. What is the hold Israel has on us, I think we all know if we look back, say 14 years.

New UN Report Highlights Israeli Connection To Syrian Death Squads

Ever since the Western-backed attack on the secular government of Bashar al-Assad began in earnest in late 2010, Israel had been clearly implicated in providing assistance to the fundamentalist death squad organizations running rampant across Syria. This aid was provided despite an alleged mutual hatred between the Zionist settler state and Islamic fundamentalists.

As the crisis continued to unfold, Israel’s connections to the terrorists (backed by NATO and the GCC) began to grow more and more apparent.

Now, a recent series of reports (March 2013 – November 2014) released by the United Nations observers in the Golan Heights and submitted to the United Nations Security Council apparently corroborates those connections. Indeed, the reports claim that, at least for the past 18 months, the Israel Defense Forces have been in regular contact with “Syrian rebels,” including members of the Islamic State.

According to Israeli news agency Haaretz, the UN reports detailed several instances where close ties between the Syrian death squads and the Israeli military have been demonstrated.
Activist Post New UN Report Highlights Israeli Connection To Syrian Death Squads

This was about a medical marvel and good will between potential enemies and you are turning it into a war crime
Pathetic
Even the kindest gesture by Israel is twisted into some evil conspiracy. What a warped mind
With all the horrors in syria and the world being shown 24/7 on the news and yet the only villain in the world is Israel? The evil the hate consuming people's minds like a cancer and corrupting their ability to see or think clearly. Hate that shrivels their hearts. Hate that twists the gut and fills the body with toxins that poison them. Hate that blinds them.
The evil is not Israel, it is inside you and those like you that find no goodness in jews for no reason except their love of Jerusalem and their faith in god. Hate based on lies about a race and religion you don't bother to understand.
We see that hate spreading around the world but you can't see beyond the jews building a thriving nation in Israel. A nation who's knowledge and science are helping others everywhere.
You are talking about the Jews I allegedly hate but show me a JEW who voluntarily bolsters radical Islamism next to his home, hypocrite. Furthermore, hypocrite, I criticise those who installed radical Islamism in the region, if Israel is among them or not.
Last but not least, hypocrite, you dont appear to confront lies about the Syrian govt, the only power that is both willing and able to fight radical Islamism, that appear over and over again.

Ever since the Western-backed attack on the secular government of Bashar al-Assad began in earnest in late 2010, Israel had been clearly implicated in providing assistance to the fundamentalist death squad organizations running rampant across Syria. This aid was provided despite an alleged mutual hatred between the Zionist settler state and Islamic fundamentalists.

As the crisis continued to unfold, Israel’s connections to the terrorists (backed by NATO and the GCC) began to grow more and more apparent.

Now, a recent series of reports (March 2013 – November 2014) released by the United Nations observers in the Golan Heights and submitted to the United Nations Security Council apparently corroborates those connections. Indeed, the reports claim that, at least for the past 18 months, the Israel Defense Forces have been in regular contact with “Syrian rebels,” including members of the Islamic State.

According to Israeli news agency Haaretz, the UN reports detailed several instances where close ties between the Syrian death squads and the Israeli military have been demonstrated.
Activist Post New UN Report Highlights Israeli Connection To Syrian Death Squads

Israel has been giving humanitarian aid, food and medical care, to syrians near it's border. It has been posted here many times of the years.

M
The Golan Heights?

I don't hate, you get facts confused with hate, I do have a huge distrust of the Israel gov, and yes I do believe that document as well as I believe PNAC. Since the US is aiding and abetting Israehell in their plan, by funding and giving the FSA weapons and money, we are just as guilty for letting the Israelites and neocons in our government upheaval other countries. What is the hold Israel has on us, I think we all know if we look back, say 14 years.

Yes, you do hate. You hate Jews. You are an extremely hateful person and you make little to no sense when you talk about Jews and Israel. Everything you say about them is unproven conspiracy crap.

Israel has been giving humanitarian aid, food and medical care, to syrians near it's border. It has been posted here many times of the years.
I wonder if fanger has ever mentioned anything about the ACTUAL death squads. You know, the Syrian Muslims that are killing, torturing, massacring on a daily basis.

Did you read the article ? The source refers to Israel as the 'Zionist settler state', and when you click on that term, it links you to a book called: Zionist seizure of the world'. LOL
Poor hateful brainwashed fanger believes everything he reads

M

Yes, you do hate. You hate Jews. You are an extremely hateful person and you make little to no sense when you talk about Jews and Israel. Everything you say about them is unproven conspiracy crap.

Google < NATIONAL JOURNAL AND GLOBAL FIRE >
Penelope is a spokes person for whatever mob puts that
crap on the net.. It is a somewhat newcomer to the
islamo nazi pig sty. .. It is typical stuff------the kind of stuff
I read as a child which included leftovers from the Nazi
enclaves that were situated along the Hudson river way
back circa 1960.. It managed to get all over the
country -------over time I heard from people from the south--
and also people from muslim countries

I am still curious as to what Israel is "drilling" in the Golan
Heights? I have heard that grapes grow there

Even more telling is that, in February, 2014, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu actually visited one of the medical facilities in which the Syrian rebels were being treated and even posed for a photo op shaking hands with a death squad fighter.

While the connections between Israel and Islamic terrorism, particularly the terrorists wreaking havoc across Syria, is by no means a new revelation, it is becoming much harder for the settler state to hide its complicity as well as its direct involvement in the funding, directing, arming, training, and control of terrorism across the Middle East including such terrorism within its own borders.
1504568934.jpg

M

Google < NATIONAL JOURNAL AND GLOBAL FIRE >
Penelope is a spokes person for whatever mob puts that
crap on the net.. It is a somewhat newcomer to the
islamo nazi pig sty. .. It is typical stuff------the kind of stuff
I read as a child which included leftovers from the Nazi
enclaves that were situated along the Hudson river way
back circa 1960.. It managed to get all over the
country -------over time I heard from people from the south--
and also people from muslim countries

I am still curious as to what Israel is "drilling" in the Golan
Heights? I have heard that grapes grow there

And first class wines too. Perhaps in time it will be known as better than French wines.

So, Jos, what's going on in Iran? Are you getting a pension from being a retired member of the Revolutionary Guards? Since you disappeared for a while, it was figured that you were taking some time off to enjoy some lazy days in Qom.

Even more telling is that, in February, 2014, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu actually visited one of the medical facilities in which the Syrian rebels were being treated and even posed for a photo op shaking hands with a death squad fighter.

While the connections between Israel and Islamic terrorism, particularly the terrorists wreaking havoc across Syria, is by no means a new revelation, it is becoming much harder for the settler state to hide its complicity as well as its direct involvement in the funding, directing, arming, training, and control of terrorism across the Middle East including such terrorism within its own borders.
1504568934.jpg

Yea, and ....... you pulled that off a highly bias site and the author,
Nabil Na’eem, founder of the Islamic Democratic Jihad Party and former top al-Qaeda commander, told the Beirut-based pan-Arab TV station al-Maydeen that all current al-Qaeda affiliates, including ISIS, work for the CIA.

You can't get a story straight. The aid was humanitarian. I found an article from the date last year about the syrians that were treated.

Seven Syrian Refugees Treated in Hospital in Northern Israel United with Israel

Long ago-----in a place in which I worked----and not long after
the 1967 war------there was a patient with a kidney problem---
the big shot in kidney at that time ----of world fame was
at that time a big time Zionist orthodox jew. The patient
was an Egyptian general. The two spoke together lots and
even shook hands-----------maybe there is a photo of that event
for Mr Freely to INTERPRET

Forum List

Back