Israeli jets turn tail on Russian fighter jets

relating historically accurate facts only makes one an "idiot" to someone who doesn't know history.

If they're incorrect, debunk them..calling me names only exposes YOU...

It's not a facts, it's just a pool of mixed cranberry sorts :)

Russia, instead of BBC movies, don't have any problems with jews :) At least, since the Israel started to exist.

denying them doesn't refute them...deny away...completely meaningless...
Everything I said are facts..google holodomor...google "lev bronstein"..google bolshevik revolution...
Don't have to, just because Jews were involved doesn't make it purely Jewish...... Twit.

LMAO...you're desperate.

everything I posted are facts...but you "don't have to" look them up..because you already "know" all you want to...
comical.
Desperate!!?? Because of you and your revisionist history!!?? :lmao:
If you want to see pathetically comical all you have to do is look in the mirror. :thup:

pick anything I said and refute it, then..."nuh uh" doesn't refute anything.

Russia, instead of BBC movies, don't have any problems with jews :) At least, since the Israel started to exist.

Everything I said are facts..google holodomor...google "lev bronstein"..google bolshevik revolution...
Don't have to, just because Jews were involved doesn't make it purely Jewish...... Twit.

LMAO...you're desperate.

everything I posted are facts...but you "don't have to" look them up..because you already "know" all you want to...
comical.
If you want to see pathetically comical all you have to do is look in the mirror. :thup:

How many times does it have to be refuted? A thousand? Ten thousand? Oh yeah I forgot, you would never accept any refutation, it's runs counter to your "if I repeat a lie often enough" propaganda program.

LMAO...you're desperate.

comical.

How many times does it have to be refuted? A thousand? Ten thousand? Oh yeah I forgot, you would never accept any refutation, it's runs counter to your "if I repeat a lie often enough" propaganda program.

you refute nothing..run around in circles by yourself now..I made my points and knowledgeable people know they are solid..
History is my ideology....and you can't change history...

LMAO...you're desperate.

comical.

you refute nothing..run around in circles by yourself now..I made my points and knowledgeable people know they are solid..
Keep spinnin' there Heinrich, your BS has been refuted so many times it's become a joke. Refuting it again for the umpteenth time is simply a waste of time and effort, it's more fun to simply point out what a low class scumbag you are.

LMAO...you're desperate.

comical.

Keep spinnin' there Heinrich, your BS has been refuted so many times it's become a joke. Refuting it again for the umpteenth time is simply a waste of time and effort, it's more fun to simply point out what a low class scumbag you are.

keep chattering and trying to distract...maybe you'll fool a couple of people...

I believe most of the people who may be reading this can tell who won the debate...

keep chattering and trying to distract...maybe you'll fool a couple of people...

I believe most of the people who may be reading this can tell who won the debate...
That's funny, "I'll fool a couple of people"........ Project much?
:lmao:

No..not at all...I've stated my premise and backed it up...you keep trying to dodge, deflect, distort and change the subject.

..like now...

No..not at all...I've stated my premise and backed it up...you keep trying to dodge, deflect, distort and change the subject.

..like now...
And you'll keep stating your "premise" no matter how often it's refuted as has and continues to be on this and almost every other venue in the world. It's fun watching try desperately to turn the tables, make it appear to the weak minded and hateful that you're knowledgeable and rational....... It may have worked in the 1930s and 40s but not now, people are much more highly educated and aware.

..like now...
And you'll keep stating your "premise" no matter how often it's refuted as has and continues to be on this and almost every other venue in the world. It's fun watching try desperately to turn the tables, make it appear to the weak minded and hateful that you're knowledgeable and rational....... It may have worked in the 1930s and 40s but not now, people are much more highly educated and aware.

hahahaha..around and around you go chasing your tail....not refuting anything and continuously trying to change the subject.

..like now...

hahahaha..around and around you go chasing your tail....not refuting anything and continuously trying to change the subject.
Ya know, you suck at this propaganda thing, no matter how hard you try you white trash scumbags have yet to gain any "recruits" here. Now that's funny!!!! :lmao:

..like now...

Ya know, you suck at this propaganda thing, no matter how hard you try you white trash scumbags have yet to gain any "recruits" here. Now that's funny!!!! :lmao:

you abandon your argument and retreat to your standard fall back position of namecalling.

game.
set.
match.

..like now...

you abandon your argument and retreat to your standard fall back position of namecalling.

game.
set.
match.
Retreat too....... I've been doing it the whole time, well at least since i gave up trying to reason with hate filled, low life zealots like yourself. :thup:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

..like now...

game.
set.
match.
Retreat too....... I've been doing it the whole time, well at least since i gave up trying to reason with hate filled, low life zealots like yourself. :thup:

hey that's great!..more namecalling further exposes you. Do continue....:dig: :popcorn:

game.
set.
match.

hey that's great!..more namecalling further exposes you. Do continue....:dig: :popcorn:
Appropriate labeling is not name calling. :thup:

game.
set.
match.

heh heh...oh you're just SO clever...LMAO...

game.
set.
match.
victory.
see ya.

game.
set.
match.

game.
set.
match.
victory.
see ya.
Obviously...... clever that is, something you lack entirely Heinrich. Don't worry, there'll always be humans like me and many others to counter your pathetic attempts to "normalize" your hate. :thup:

That's because the cold war between The US and Russia never really went away, it just took a temporary nap, it's still between us and Russia, they won't have to come running.

it is kinda ironic....the jews in 1917 were behind the murder of the czar and the subsequent revolution...communism is a jewish invention...and then there's the holodomor where the russian jews murdered/starved upwards of 20 million ukrainians...google "lev bronstein" for a start...

so now the russians have a chance to strike back at the jews if they push too far..history is a funny thing...
Oh yeah, that's right, I almost forgot, you're an idiot.

relating historically accurate facts only makes one an "idiot" to someone who doesn't know history.

If they're incorrect, debunk them..calling me names only exposes YOU...

Btw, lev bronstein - is pseudonim of Trotsky. Remember, how he has ended his way :)

You know this facts by google. I know about "holodomor" and many other facts from history of people around me. It wasn't "holodomor on ukraine", it was serious crop failure for all south Russia. But It wasn't anything comparable with Leningrad's blockade...

game.
set.
match.

game.
set.
match.
victory.
see ya.
Obviously...... clever that is, something you lack entirely Heinrich.

who is heinrich and what is the significance?

Forum List

Back