Israeli jets turn tail on Russian fighter jets

not interested in which dump you come from, it's quite obvious.
Care to comment on why the Israeli pilots are such cowards?

Care to show us a single instance where Israeli pilots have shown cowardice, bigmouth with low IQ?

FYI, it's your Arab Muslim brethren that drop their weapons and start running, as we have seen many times. Nothing like the sound of hundreds of flip flops running away in retreat, Achmed! Ha ha ha.

Son....solzhenitsin or what he said or did has nothing to do with the historical facts that the holodomor DID occur...

WHERE? I'm living here, in the territory of "holodomor". I'm in quarter ukrainian. Just show me, where's graves of millions, dead by hunger.

Tell the truth now..you ARE jewish, aren't you?

I'm Russian. I don't like lies about history, especially about russian history. If you want to hate jews - hate them for their real deals, not for the fantasy, where Russia is figured :))

Btw, I can show you another fact like 'holodomor' and so on. Here:
s9whfhphmo8r.jpg

Stalin and Beria choosing place for the tree planting near the Smolensk Airport, 10 of April, 1940 :)

so every source in the entire world is wrong and it's all a lie and a conspiracy?..LMAO...

anyone can google holodomor..anyone can google bolshevik revolution..There's no question it happened..deny it all you want...

and your picture?..what's that have to do with anything?..are you saying that because stalin planted a tree one time, the bolshevik revolution and the holodomor didn't occur?

You're going to have a real hard time trying to make that connection.

I think you ARE jewish and trying to defend and cover up things you KNOW are true...only the most desperate jew would try to deny the holodomor and the bolshevik revolution.

Mate, I, among others, have been dealing with these hasbarat dweebs on here for ages, and pretty much all of the regulars are aware of it, but choose to ignore it. This is what happens. Someone posts a thread that puts Israel or their policies in a bad light, then numerous Jews and their Ziobot Christian lackeys - living in multiple time zones - then descend on the thread and run interference on the message put forth in the OP. They all keep on another informed on any anti-Zionist message posted on this board.

Except your so called "message" was a totally false article that the Jew hating mentally ill OP copied from a bullshit site called "truth seeker" and then used it to bait Jews.

Son....solzhenitsin or what he said or did has nothing to do with the historical facts that the holodomor DID occur...

WHERE? I'm living here, in the territory of "holodomor". I'm in quarter ukrainian. Just show me, where's graves of millions, dead by hunger.

I'm Russian. I don't like lies about history, especially about russian history. If you want to hate jews - hate them for their real deals, not for the fantasy, where Russia is figured :))

s9whfhphmo8r.jpg

Stalin and Beria choosing place for the tree planting near the Smolensk Airport, 10 of April, 1940 :)

so every source in the entire world is wrong and it's all a lie and a conspiracy?..LMAO...

anyone can google holodomor..anyone can google bolshevik revolution..There's no question it happened..deny it all you want...

and your picture?..what's that have to do with anything?..are you saying that because stalin planted a tree one time, the bolshevik revolution and the holodomor didn't occur?

I think you ARE jewish and trying to defend and cover up things you KNOW are true...only the most desperate jew would try to deny the holodomor and the bolshevik revolution.

Mate, I, among others, have been dealing with these hasbarat dweebs on here for ages, and pretty much all of the regulars are aware of it, but choose to ignore it. This is what happens. Someone posts a thread that puts Israel or their policies in a bad light, then numerous Jews and their Ziobot Christian lackeys - living in multiple time zones - then descend on the thread and run interference on the message put forth in the OP. They all keep on another informed on any anti-Zionist message posted on this board.

yup...the tribe sticks together...

s9whfhphmo8r.jpg

Except your so called "message" was a totally false article that the Jew hating mentally ill OP copied from a bullshit site called "truth seeker" and then used it to bait Jews.

Roudy, do yourself, us and whoever lets you stay in their spare room for free out of charity a favour and go get yourself a job.

s9whfhphmo8r.jpg

Roudy, do yourself, us and whoever lets you stay in their spare room for free out of charity a favour and go get yourself a job.

Shouldn't you be telling that to yourself, you bum? The OP is a totally false article from a bullshit site which cannot be corroborated. And you guys just gulped it all up.

s9whfhphmo8r.jpg

Shouldn't you be telling that to yourself, you bum? The OP is a totally false article from a bullshit site which cannot be corroborated. And you guys just gulped it all up.

Roudy, you're on here every waking minute of the working week. I'm not. Think of the concern and disappointment those close to you feel over your lack of independence and achievement. Log-off, go out into the world and find your own way before life passes you by.

Roudy, you're on here every waking minute of the working week. I'm not. Think of the concern and disappointment those close to you feel over your lack of independence and achievement. Log-off, go out into the world and find your own way before life passes you by.

Maybe it's you that's here all the time. I don't like to brag, but I have several businesses and employ over a hundred people, and probably pay more in taxes per year than you earn in ten years. You on the other hand are obviously a racist trailer park trash.

Now go ahead and prove that the OP about Israeli jets running away is even remotely true. Try coroborating it, you bum.

Maybe it's you that's here all the time. I don't like to brag, but I have several businesses and employ over a hundred people, and probably pay more in taxes per year than you earn in ten years. You on the other hand are obviously a racist trailer park trash.

Now go ahead and prove that the OP about Israeli jets running away is even remotely true. Try coroborating it, you bum.

LMAO..another rich internet poster...

he undoubtedly owns and flies his own cessna citation, is a MMA champion, a Navy SEAL.... AND an Army Ranger ..AND a Marine sniper...owns and races his own formula 1 car.....

he undoubtedly owns and flies his own cessna citation, is a MMA champion, a Navy SEAL.... AND an Army Ranger ..AND a Marine sniper...owns and races his own formula 1 car.....

Non of that. But I drive a $180,000 car and I can protect myself. Time to move out of that refrigerator box. :rofl:

Non of that. But I drive a $180,000 car and I can protect myself. Time to move out of that refrigerator box. :rofl:

Oh yes..of course you do...what was I thinking....

Yes I do, you find it hard to believe? I drive a 2015 S63. I had an S600 but the damn thing kept breaking down because it runs very hot. I heard BMW is coming out with a 700 series next year that's going to blow every one out of the water. Otherwise they make an S 550 two door coup, which I am waiting for next year for when they come out with the convertible so I can trade for it.

Yes I do, you find it hard to believe? I drive a 2015 S63. I had an S600 but the damn thing kept breaking down because it runs very hot. I heard BMW is coming out with a 700 series next year that's going to blow every one out of the water. Otherwise they make an S 550 two door coup, which I am waiting for next year for when they come out with the convertible so I can trade for it.

that's just fascinating!
So you didn't like the ferrari or the lamborghini and decided to slum a little with that beater?...

I'm so jealous...and all..LMAO.

"rich" people on the internet are pretty funny.

that's just fascinating!
So you didn't like the ferrari or the lamborghini and decided to slum a little with that beater?...

Ferrari isn't an everyday car. It's a car for a young guy who's trying to pickup pussy, I'm way past that. I'm a big guy, I like something mean yet spacious with all the bells and whistles, that can handle my day to day to day activity. Plus with these cars you buy a service plan and it covers A to Z including tires.

that's just fascinating!

Ferrari isn't an everyday car. It's a car for a young guy who's trying to pickup pussy, I'm way past that. I'm a big guy, I like something mean yet spacious with all the bells and whistles, that can handle my day to day to day activity. Plus with these cars you buy a service plan and it covers A to Z including tires.

right....sure.....whatever you say, internet rich man..LMAO...

that's just fascinating!

I'm not the one who brought up my financial status or professional status, you are. I don't consider myself "rich" financially compared to the wealth I have seen, but I am very wealthy and grateful when I take into account those who care for me and what God has blessed me with.

You need to stop assuming that everybody who posts on this board is a useless, ignorant, uneducated, racist bum like you are.

Six Russian fighter jets type Multirole Sukhoi SU - 30 SM have intercepted 4 Israeli McDonnell Douglas F-15's fighter bombers attempting to infiltrate the Syrian coast.The Israeli F 15 warplanes have been flying over Syrian airspace for months and in particular the coast of Latakia, which is now the bridgehead of the Russian forces in Syria.

The Israeli jets would generally follow a fairly complex flight plan and approach Latakia from the sea

On the night of 1 October 02, 2015, six Sukhoi SU-30 Russian SM fighters took off from the Syrian Hmimim airbase in the direction of Cyprus, before changing course and intercepting the four Israeli F-15 fighters off the coast of Syria, that were flying in attack formation.

Surprised by a situation as unexpected and probably not prepared for a dogfight with one of the best Russian multipurpose fighters, Israeli pilots have quickly turned back South at high speed over the Lebanon.

The Lebanese army has officially announced at 2313 Z (local time) that four "enemy aircraft" (Israeli) had crossed the airspace of the Lebanon.

This 'incident' between the Russian and Israeli combat aircraft struck with amazement the command of the Israeli air force, which has estimated that a possible dogfight between F-15 Israelis and the Russian Su-30 would have led to the destruction of the four aircraft Israelis.

Israel has strongly protested to Moscow of the incident but the Russians demanded explanations about the presence of Israeli military aircraft in full Syrian airspace.

Read more at
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
It comes soon

Your story is BS (why am I not surprised). Fully 2 days after Infowars got egg on its face by repeating this "news" from some French blog, the loony websites are whining that the MS media is ignoring the "story."

Trust me ... this would make 3" headlines in Putin's media.

Meanwhile it is quietly disappearing as even the least credible sources are slinking away with their tails between their legs.

Russian jets in Syrian skies

LiveLeak.com - Syria Update# Air Duel between the Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM and Israeli F-15 via @po_st

I'm certain Israeli pilots have been given strict orders not to engage Russian jets in Syrian (or Lebanese, or international) air space.

That said the Ynet link you posted says nothing about a confrontation (nor does any credible nor even any Russian media outlet) and the LiveLeak article simply repeats what it claims was a (unattributed) French story which, in lieu of substantiation, claims to have been an "exclusive" and that "the incident has been ignored by major news agencies," thereby explaining in advance why only LiveLeak published that fabrication.

How convenient, eh?

So while claiming this to be an exclusive (but unsubstantiated) story from an unidentified source, LiveLeak simultaneously decries the MS media ignoring of it.

Meanwhile the idiot Jew-hating cabal here - like Pene, Dildo and Fanger - is dancing (goosestepping?) in the aisles.

Can you smell the fish, Aris?

and the russian planes were forced out of turkish air space.

Too many people in such a small space, for planes, and there is bound to be accidents or some conflict.

It is a bomb waiting to be lit

that's just fascinating!

I'm not the one who brought up my financial status or professional status, you are. I don't consider myself "rich" financially compared to the wealth I have seen, but I am very wealthy and grateful when I take into account those who care for me and what God has blessed me with.

You need to stop assuming that everybody who posts on this board is a useless, ignorant, uneducated, racist bum like you are.

no, son..you are the insecure internet poser who started telling us all how rich he is....

roudy said:
I don't like to brag, but I have several businesses and employ over a hundred people, and probably pay more in taxes per year than you earn in ten years.

roudy said:
I drive a $180,000 car

Ruffles is a childish little punk. Don't waste your time with him. He is the forum's consummate liar. His writing skills confirm his lack of formal education and, observing the time he spends posting (24/7), indicates he is unemployed or is a grade school truant.

that's just fascinating!

no, son..you are the insecure internet poser who started telling us all how rich he is....

roudy said:
I don't like to brag, but I have several businesses and employ over a hundred people, and probably pay more in taxes per year than you earn in ten years.

roudy said:
I drive a $180,000 car

I brought up the car when you mocked what I do or don't drive, or whether I work or not, you idiot. You can't even keep up with your own off topic garbage, personal insults, and trolling.

Rotagllia the Bacteria:

"he undoubtedly owns and flies his own cessna citation, is a MMA champion, a Navy SEAL.... AND an Army Ranger ..AND a Marine sniper...owns and races his own formula 1 car....."

"Think of the concern and disappointment those close to you feel over your lack of independence and achievement. Log-off, go out into the world and find your own way before life passes you by."

Last edited:
Ruffles is a childish little punk. Don't waste your time with him. He is the forum's consummate liar. His writing skills confirm his lack of formal education and, observing the time he spends posting (24/7), indicates he is unemployed or is a grade school truant.

Go back to refurbishing old record players, you douchebag. Your reputation as a terrorist worshipping, Jew hating troll that is constantly spamming this board precedes you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back