Israeli leader: Step up pressure on Iran

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Yahoo comments 10/13/2013

I always look to non-message boards like USMB to get an accurate sense of what people really think in America...I think Polls in America saying that Americans love Israel are skewed with Zionist influence.

G 5 minutes ago

Netanyahu is a Yahoo , If Israel decides to attack Iran , they will be on their own , Hopefully our Government will have enough brains ( doubtful ) to step back and does not interfere this time as well as stop all Aid to the Jews , They cry that everyone is out to get them when in fact they create their own problems , They start something on their own and I bet that will shift the entire focus of terrorists and Arab World in their direction , Israel as we know it will cease to exist ! Israel will self destruct this time for good !

More
Expand Replies (1) Reply .

Kevin M 4 minutes ago

Either the Iranian leadership will finally adhere to required IAEA inspections at specific sites, proceed to resolve the 6 UN Sec Council Resolutions against its nuclear program and accept P5+1 recommendations 'soon' or they won't. Israel certainly has an interest on 'if' and 'how' this stalemate is resolved. But one way or another, it will be resolved, soon.

More
Reply .

RICHARD_ABC 1 minute ago

Considering Netanyahu's overall records I am leaning toward the conclusion, that Iran would be a more beneficial partner to the U.S. than Israel. At least Iran is not entitled to billions of dollars of "foreign aid".

More
Reply .

ChuckW 9 minutes ago

Israel .. 200+ undeclared nuclear weapons. Puts them in the same category as North Korea and Pakistan. All of which have refused to sign the very treaty Iran is being falsely accused of violating. They are the definition of hypocrisy.

More
Reply .

jsl 10 minutes ago

At the same time we need to also step up pressure on Israel to fess up. If not there will be not deal with Iran. Remember, It's Israel's warmonger leader that has threatened Iran with war.

More

Sunhillow 11 minutes ago

Benjamin who?

More

michael 2 minutes ago

Israel is like the canary in the coal mine for America . When they die you can be sure America is next. Keep the pressure on !

More

mahdiyektaii 2 minutes ago

Benjamin Netanyahu believes the people in Iran do not wear jeans, how can he be sure about other things in Iran?

More
Reply .

ChuckW 7 minutes ago

The jews want their war and they want the US to fight and die for them. F them. Be very wary of Israel when they want their way and the international community is ignoring them. Be sure you don't live or work in any Silverstein owned properties or you may have one of those 200 undeclared nukes sitting under your #$%$.

More
Reply .

[SIZE="http://news.yahoo.com/israeli-leader-step-pressure-iran-101940225.html3"]Israeli leader: Step up pressure on Iran[/SIZE]
Anthony 2 minutes ago

The ''smiling Irishman'' grabs the spotlight again!

More

Last edited:

Forum List

Back