What is your biggest environmental concern not related to Global Warming?

When it is their dollars and your health, sure Democrats managers don't give a damn. When FDR was president the SF Bay was a living toilet. I recall as a child driving past the Bay and it stunk like a portable potty. And the surface of the water was floating turds. But we had Democrats managing things then. Later it got fixed.
As long as we regulate the heck out of corporations it's all good. They'd dump their sludge anywhere and hurt countless people wantingly.

Of course they do, but do they actually care about others?
I think as to these corporations, much depends on size. The largest set aside funds to deal with pollution and crap. And the tiny ones are not aware and will go broke trying to keep up with demands.

As long as we regulate the heck out of corporations it's all good. They'd dump their sludge anywhere and hurt countless people wantingly.
Is that how you would manage a corporation?

When I talk about how Democrats are in love with controlling humans, you shine a spotlight on it. You want idiots who can't run a corporation to boss them around like they are slaves.

When it is their dollars and your health, sure Democrats managers don't give a damn. When FDR was president the SF Bay was a living toilet. I recall as a child driving past the Bay and it stunk like a portable potty. And the surface of the water was floating turds. But we had Democrats managing things then. Later it got fixed.
Many lakes and rivers suffered this as well.

octogroup.org

Senator aims to end sewage dumping in Great Lakes

R.f1e1a51f8d0e1d7724199d317979d9d3

The effort to stop sewage from entering the Great Lakes - YouTube

Southern Wisconsin rains just broke a several years-long drought and is now filling up the lakes, streams, and aquifers. Life is good here except the farmers can't get into the fields to plant crops.
Edit. We're now facing flooding in some areas with more rain forecast.

Forum List

Back