Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Navy Opens Fire At Fishermen In Gaza

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012

460_0___10000000_0_0_0_0_0_fishing_boats.jpg

Palestinian Fishermen in Gaza

Thursday March 14, 2013, the Israeli Navy attacked several Palestinian fishermen and fishing boats in the As-Sudaniyya coastal area, in the northern part of the Gaza Strip, No injuries have been reported but the fishermen had to go back home after being denied the right to fish

Israeli Navy Opens Fire At Fishermen In Gaza - International Middle East Media Center

Israeli attacks upon fishermen and farmers are regular war crimes carried out against Palestinians living under Occupation in Occupied Gaza!

Sherri

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeDgirURnmE&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Israel fires bullets at men fishing for food - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo1A5MEBfNQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Israel fires at Palestinian fishing boats carrying Int'l act - YouTube[/ame]

The ones attacked in the videos and addressed in the article are Palestinian fishermen trying to make a living and feed their families!

No one was hurt. They were trespassing and violating the law. The Israelis made them leave. Hamas has been caught before posing as fishermen in order to get close enough to Israelis to cause them harm them. Israel did the right thing by enforcing their laws concerning their waters and how close these "supposed fishermen" are allowed to come.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-Jeremiah

No one was hurt. They were trespassing and violating the law. The Israelis made them leave. Hamas has been caught before posing as fishermen in order to get close enough to Israelis to cause them harm them. Israel did the right thing by enforcing their laws concerning their waters and how close these "supposed fishermen" are allowed to come.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-Jeremiah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I did post it and the story as well concerning the Israelis catching Hamas posing as fishermen in order to get close enough to Israelis to do them harm. Israel has a right to protect herself, she drove them out of her waters and no one was hurt. Nothing more to report... I post links with my articles regularly. It isn't my fault that you refuse to read them. Just don't deny you were offered the opportunity. - Jeremiah

Israel has a right to protect her own waters. Stop trespassing into her territory and there will be no problems.

-Jeremiah

The ones attacked in the videos and addressed in the article are Palestinian fishermen trying to make a living and feed their families!

False information on the video. They were fishing in Israeli waters.. trespassing. Israel was within her rights. Obey the laws of the land and there won't be any problems. They claim they were there legally. That is a lie. They were trespassing. Good job, Israel!

The fishermen attacked were fishing in their waters, not Israeli waters.

Attacks upon civilians are defined under The Fourth Geneva Convention as war crimes.

This has nothing to do with Hamas, it has to do with the Occupier, Israel, carrying out unlawful attacks upon the civilian population of Gaza!

Sherri

Attacks upon civilians are defined under The Fourth Geneva Convention as war crimes.

This has nothing to do with Hamas, it has to do with the Occupier, Israel, carrying out unlawful attacks upon the civilian population of Gaza!

Sherri

You are fishing for a story here sherri...as usual nothing but hot air.

Sherri
So, were the Gazan fishermen attacked the other week when they were in their own waters catching all those endangered devil rays to sell to the people? Maybe one of your friends there packed some in dry ice and it is on the way for you to eat.

Sherri
So, were the Gazan fishermen attacked the other week when they were in their own waters catching all those endangered devil rays to sell to the people? Maybe one of your friends there packed some in dry ice and it is on the way for you to eat.

Holy mackerel Hossfly, you know as well as I do sherri is trying to bait us with this nonsense.

Your bloodlust knows no bounds, Sherri. You should be ashamed of yourself.

-Jeremiah

According to these articles, they were not:

Israeli Navy Opens Fire At Fishermen In Gaza - International Middle East Media Center
The fishermen were within the six-nautical mile area they are allowed to enter and fish, but the army attacked them.

The attack is similar to numerous attacks that led to dozens of casualties and significant damages.

Under the Oslo accords in the mid-nineties, the Palestinians are allowed to fish in 20 nautical miles off the Gaza shore, but in 2008, Israel unilaterally reduced the fishing area to three nautical miles.

As part of the ceasefire agreement that ended the Israeli war on Gaza in November 2012, Palestinian fishermen were allowed to fish within six nautical miles off the Gaza coast, but the army continued to attack them in their allotted areas.

Maybe it's not Sherri's "bloodthirst" that "knows no bounds".

460_0___10000000_0_0_0_0_0_fishing_boats.jpg

Palestinian Fishermen in Gaza

Thursday March 14, 2013, the Israeli Navy attacked several Palestinian fishermen and fishing boats in the As-Sudaniyya coastal area, in the northern part of the Gaza Strip, No injuries have been reported but the fishermen had to go back home after being denied the right to fish

Israeli attacks upon fishermen and farmers are regular war crimes carried out against Palestinians living under Occupation in Occupied Gaza!

Sherri

After reading your statement that 'Zionism is a crime against humanity' - I find NO REASON to ever believe a single word you post has any grain of truth embedded amidst the filth.

Enjoy your sloganeering.

She posted a good article worthy of discussion - if you don't think there is any truth in it, dispute it with sources rather than attacking the messanger. If it's as blatant filth as you claim - should be easy to disprove.

I did post it and the story as well concerning the Israelis catching Hamas posing as fishermen in order to get close enough to Israelis to do them harm. Israel has a right to protect herself, she drove them out of her waters and no one was hurt. Nothing more to report... I post links with my articles regularly. It isn't my fault that you refuse to read them. Just don't deny you were offered the opportunity. - Jeremiah
I've asked you several times for the links and you haven't provided any.

False information on the video. They were fishing in Israeli waters.. trespassing. Israel was within her rights. Obey the laws of the land and there won't be any problems. They claim they were there legally. That is a lie. They were trespassing. Good job, Israel!
And where's your proof of that?

Man, I feel cheated!

I thought you were going to talk about all the muslims shooting fishermen in their country's?

Forum List

Back