🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Settlers Teach Their Children To Kill Early

The fact is it was the creation of a Jewish state that dispossessed all but 150,000 to 200,000 of Arab citizens of Mandate Palestine.

No, it was the refusal of the Arabs to allow any Jewish state on any part of the land that led to these misfortunes for some of the Arabs.
Jews were a minority of the population of Mandate Palestine owning 16% of the land.
What entitled them to a Jewish state, their mythology?

Are you implying the Arabs owned 84% of the land, Princess.
:lol::lol::lol:

Jews were a minority of the population of Mandate Palestine owning 16% of the land.
What entitled them to a Jewish state, their mythology?

Justice-----1000 people do not get to vote on whether or not they have a right to rape, murder and pillage 500 people Many times in history----a small group has overcome the kind of filth your adore -------in fact social revolutions for JUSTICE are never a "MAJORITY MOVEMENT" anyone interested on a VOTE as to whether georgie has a right to our ATOMOSPHERIC OXYGEN?
So why did 650,000 Jews have the right to impose a Jewish state on 1.2 million Palestinians in 1948?

Kosher JUSTICE?

UN 181, Princess, and there were never 1.2 million Arabs in Israel. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

israelis are not shooting innocent civilians If you have a case of an Israeli sneaking into a house for the purpose of slitting the throat of an infant let me know-----meanwhile you can go and worship the holy jihaidist slut and pimps who are ADULATED by you and your for this kind of meccaist behavior ALLAHU---KANZEER
Oh yeah, then what do you call this?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIVBB-iRHfQ]Innocent Bound Palestinian Shot in Leg by Israeli Soldier - YouTube[/ame]

Camel crap.

So the checkpoints are the reason the Palestinians hate Israel?
gigglesmile.gif

Are you serious?
How would you like it if a foreign army set up checkpoints in your neighborhood and a 5 minute trip to the supermarket, turned into a 2 hour ordeal?
There are many reasons for this hate, but somehow i don't believe the checkpoints are the strongest reason.
I didn't say they were the strongest reason, but they're a big reason in making the Pals daily life a living hell.
Once Palestinians will have an acess to our civilians, they will terrorize us? What good an "we told you so" do for us?? You confuse this about honor. This is not halping, an "we told you so" thing. Our civilians will die. We don't want to risk it! that's the whole point.
Most of the checkpoints are in the West Bank, not Israel. By removing them, the Pals get access to their own land.
once we get to the point of "we told you and you didn't believe us" once only THAt makes you realize how mistaken you are, Israel is already doomed. Just like our people were before. We've played this game already.
Oh c'mon! How can Israel be doomed? They're the only nuclear power in the ME. They can beat the shit out of any country in that region. The last thing Israel is, is the "victim".

Are you suggesting that Israel respond to Arab violence with nukes? Are you fuckin' crazy?

GPhillip's source says they "left, fled or were expelled from their homes," so we can believe a credible source or we can believe you.
Hmmm ... let me think about that.
What do you think "fled" or "expelled" means? That you voluntarily leave a place you've been living at for generations? They fled, because they were being attacked. Whole villages were being massacred by jewish terrorist groups.

It must be emphasized that the Zionists had no right to most of the land they declared as part of Israel, while the Arabs did. This war, therefore, was not, as is commonly asserted in mainstream commentary, an act of aggression by the Arab states against Israel. Rather, the Arabs were acting in defense of their rights, to prevent the Zionists from illegally and unjustly taking over Arab lands and otherwise disenfranchising the Arab population. The act of aggression was the Zionist leadership’s unilateral declaration of the existence of Israel, and the Zionists’ use of violence to enforce their aims both prior to and subsequent to that declaration.

In the course of the war that ensued, Israel implemented a policy of ethnic cleansing. 700,000 Arab Palestinians were either forced from their homes or fled out of fear of further massacres, such as had occurred in the village of Deir Yassin shortly before the Zionist declaration. These Palestinians have never been allowed to return to their homes and land, despite it being internationally recognized and encoded in international law that such refugees have an inherent “right of return”.
The basic premise is, you cannot move into an area and automatically have more land rights than the people already living there.

Are you suggesting that Israel respond to Arab violence with nukes? Are you fuckin' crazy?
They don't need to. They have a modern military that can kick the shit out of anyone that fucks with them. If that fails, they got nukes. If that fails, they're still under the US umbrella and that won't fail.

And for the record, the arabs are responding to Israeli violence, not the other way around. Israel is the aggressor.

Many of the Palis left because they were told by the Arab countries who were going to attack Israel to leave temporarily so that they wouldn't be caught in the crossfire when they are pushing the Jews to the sea
It wasn't muslims who bombed the Star of David hotel.

Got it! Jews are evil and "Palestinians" are soft, fluffy bunnies. Thanks.
Do you have any capability for logical deductive reasoning? Or is it all just "old brain", fight or flight, reactions to everything you experience? Because this "your either with us, or your against us" bullshit is just non-sense. There are more than just two options for an issue.

In this case, God didn't pick the Pals either. You might of realized this if you'd stop basing all your arguments on emotion and hyperbole.

For the record, God doesn't choose. Everyone is equal in HIS eyes. HE doesn't play favorites.

Got it! Jews are evil and "Palestinians" are soft, fluffy bunnies. Thanks.
Do you have any capability for logical deductive reasoning? Or is it all just "old brain", fight or flight, reactions to everything you experience? Because this "your either with us, or your against us" bullshit is just non-sense. There are more than just two options for an issue.

In this case, God didn't pick the Pals either. You might of realized this if you'd stop basing all your arguments on emotion and hyperbole.

For the record, God doesn't choose. Everyone is equal in HIS eyes. HE doesn't play favorites.

not according to many Muslims. According to them, Jews are filthy pigs

They were driven out by jewish terrorist groups like Irgun.

GPhillip's source says they "left, fled or were expelled from their homes," so we can believe a credible source or we can believe you.
What do you think "fled" or "expelled" means? That you voluntarily leave a place you've been living at for generations? They fled, because they were being attacked.

Those who left or fled were not "driven out by terrorist groups like Irgun."

What was he even doing pulling the trigger around someone obviously in custody? There is absolutely no reason to fire a weapon under those circumstances.

Here's another video...

Palestinian teen killed by Israeli army - YouTube

And one where they shoot people who are just farming...

Israeli Military Shoot Gaza Farmer - YouTube

I guess farming is now considered a terrorist act?

Here they are, firing tear gas at a news crew reporting in the area...

Israeli soldiers fire on Al Jazeera correspondent - 04 Sep 09 - YouTube

Never take the word of Al Jazeera

STFU, what take the word of ynetnew? The racist Zionist website? Al Jazeera is credible face it

Regarding Israel? Yes, take the word of Ynet, or Israel Hayom. NOT enemy press. That's like taking news regarding the Arab world from Chabad. al Jazeera is yellow TRASH. Fact.

Regarding Israel? Yes, take the word of Ynet, or Israel Hayom. NOT enemy press. That's like taking news regarding the Arab world from Chabad. al Jazeera is yellow TRASH. Fact.
There's nothing wrong with al Jazeera. They're a lot more credible than Fox or Haraatz.

Now it's time for YOU to STHU!!
I prefer, STFU.

It has a little more attitude with it. God I love the f-word!

Why Fuck is the Best Word in the English Language...
by Who the Fuck Knows

Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful words in the English language today is the word "fuck".

It is a magical word which, just by its sound can describe pain, pleasure, love, and hate. In language, "fuck" falls into many grammatical categories.

It can be used as a verb both transitive (John fucked Mary) and intransitive (Mary was fucked by John).

It can be an action verb (John really gives a fuck),

a passive verb (Mary really doesn't give a fuck),

and adverb (Mary is fucking interested in John),

or as a noun (Mary is a terrific fuck).

It can also be used as an interjection (Fuck! I'm late for my date with Mary).

It can even be used as a conjunction (Mary is easy, fuck she's also stupid).

As you can see there are very few words with the overall versatility of the word fuck.

Aside from its sexual connotations, this word can be used to describe many situations:

1. Greetings........."How the fuck are ya?"

2. Fraud..............."I got fucked by the car dealer."

3. Resignation......."Oh, fuck it!"

4. Trouble............."I guess I'm fucked now."

5. Aggression........."Fuck you!"

6. Disgust................"Fuck me."

7. Confusion............." What the fuck....?"

8. Displeasure............"Fucking shit man..."

9. Lost........................"Where the fuck are we?"

10.Disbelief..............."Unfuckingbelievable!"

11.Retaliation............."Up your fucking ass!"

12. Apathy................."Who really gives a fuck?"

13. Suspicion............."Who the fuck are you?"

14. Directions.............."Fuck off."

It can be maternal........"Motherfucker!"

It can be used to tell time......."It's four fucking twenty!"

It can be used as an anatomical description............."He's a fucking asshole."

Lastly, it has been used by many notable people throughout history:

"What the fuck was that?" -Mayor of Hiroshima

"That's not a real fucking gun." -John Lennon

"Where the fuck is all this water coming from?" -Captain of the Titanic

"Who the fuck is gonna find out?" -Richard Nixon

"Heads are gonna fucking roll." -Anne Boleyn

"Any fucking idiot could answer that." -Albert Einstein

"It does so fucking look like her!" -Picasso

"You want what on the fucking ceiling?" -Michaelangelo

"Fuck a duck." -Walt Disney

"Houston, we have a big fucking problem." - The crew of Apollo

Last edited:
Never take the word of Al Jazeera
Then turn the sound down.

Just because you don't like what they say, it's no reason to lob tear gas canisters at them while they're reporting the news. All that shows is Israeli's are mean-spirited assholes, who just fuck with people.

the nation of Israel is the most noble and beautiful nation there is.

What do you think "fled" or "expelled" means? That you voluntarily leave a place you've been living at for generations? They fled, because they were being attacked.

They left for a variety of reasons but mostly because they could leave while the region's Jews had nowhere to go and had no choice but to stay and fight for their lives. The Arabs had to believe that a few Jews would not be able to resist the combined forces of the Arab/Muslim World and that they would soon be back in their homes and passin' out candy.
Bad choice.
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

So the checkpoints are the reason the Palestinians hate Israel?
gigglesmile.gif

Are you serious?
How would you like it if a foreign army set up checkpoints in your neighborhood and a 5 minute trip to the supermarket, turned into a 2 hour ordeal?
There are many reasons for this hate, but somehow i don't believe the checkpoints are the strongest reason.
I didn't say they were the strongest reason, but they're a big reason in making the Pals daily life a living hell.
Once Palestinians will have an acess to our civilians, they will terrorize us? What good an "we told you so" do for us?? You confuse this about honor. This is not halping, an "we told you so" thing. Our civilians will die. We don't want to risk it! that's the whole point.
Most of the checkpoints are in the West Bank, not Israel. By removing them, the Pals get access to their own land.
once we get to the point of "we told you and you didn't believe us" once only THAt makes you realize how mistaken you are, Israel is already doomed. Just like our people were before. We've played this game already.
Oh c'mon! How can Israel be doomed? They're the only nuclear power in the ME. They can beat the shit out of any country in that region. The last thing Israel is, is the "victim".

Israel is the only nuclear power in the ME? You're crazy. Israel is not even slightly CLOSE to have any nuclear power, over ANYONE. You base your claim on rumors. We all heard rumors of Israeli neclear. Fact is, nobody knows anything, not even us Israelis. so saying WE are the only neclear power around, when evil regimes like Iran show off their threat for the entire world to see, AND threat Israeli directly, that makes your claim incredibely rediculous.

Now it's time for YOU to STHU!!
I prefer, STFU.

It has a little more attitude with it. God I love the f-word!

Why Fuck is the Best Word in the English Language...
by Who the Fuck Knows

Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful words in the English language today is the word "fuck".

It is a magical word which, just by its sound can describe pain, pleasure, love, and hate. In language, "fuck" falls into many grammatical categories.

It can be used as a verb both transitive (John fucked Mary) and intransitive (Mary was fucked by John).

It can be an action verb (John really gives a fuck),

a passive verb (Mary really doesn't give a fuck),

and adverb (Mary is fucking interested in John),

or as a noun (Mary is a terrific fuck).

It can also be used as an interjection (Fuck! I'm late for my date with Mary).

It can even be used as a conjunction (Mary is easy, fuck she's also stupid).

As you can see there are very few words with the overall versatility of the word fuck.

Aside from its sexual connotations, this word can be used to describe many situations:

1. Greetings........."How the fuck are ya?"

2. Fraud..............."I got fucked by the car dealer."

3. Resignation......."Oh, fuck it!"

4. Trouble............."I guess I'm fucked now."

5. Aggression........."Fuck you!"

6. Disgust................"Fuck me."

7. Confusion............." What the fuck....?"

8. Displeasure............"Fucking shit man..."

9. Lost........................"Where the fuck are we?"

10.Disbelief..............."Unfuckingbelievable!"

11.Retaliation............."Up your fucking ass!"

12. Apathy................."Who really gives a fuck?"

13. Suspicion............."Who the fuck are you?"

14. Directions.............."Fuck off."

It can be maternal........"Motherfucker!"

It can be used to tell time......."It's four fucking twenty!"

It can be used as an anatomical description............."He's a fucking asshole."

Lastly, it has been used by many notable people throughout history:

"What the fuck was that?" -Mayor of Hiroshima

"That's not a real fucking gun." -John Lennon

"Where the fuck is all this water coming from?" -Captain of the Titanic

"Who the fuck is gonna find out?" -Richard Nixon

"Heads are gonna fucking roll." -Anne Boleyn

"Any fucking idiot could answer that." -Albert Einstein

"It does so fucking look like her!" -Picasso

"You want what on the fucking ceiling?" -Michaelangelo

"Fuck a duck." -Walt Disney

"Houston, we have a big fucking problem." - The crew of Apollo

wow.

You DO have alot of free time in your hands...

Forum List

Back