🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Settlers Teach Their Children To Kill Early

If you can explain to me how suicide bombing and random rocket launching is considered defending yourself, then maybe I'll understand.
Suicide bombing an IDF checkpoint, is perfectly legal. Suicide bombing an Israeli shopping center, is a war crime.

As far as the rockets, I don't think they're random. They're usually fired after an Israeli air-strike or sortie. The problem is, they're homemade and cannot be guided to their target. Consequently, they're classified as "indescriminate weapons", which is also a war crime. However, if they happen to fall on an IDF facility, that is perfectly legal. As long as their targets are military in nature, it's considered self-defense. When the targets are civilian, they're war crimes.

You basically just proved what I said. Hamas always targets civilians.

But now answer me this. Lets assume Hamas does only target IDF forces with their suicide bombings and rockets. What is that gonna do exactly ??? Make the airstrikes stop ????

Hamas fight dirty and cheap. they celebrate when civilians die. Do you understand that ????

So the checkpoints are the reason the Palestinians hate Israel?
gigglesmile.gif

Are you serious?
How would you like it if a foreign army set up checkpoints in your neighborhood and a 5 minute trip to the supermarket, turned into a 2 hour ordeal?
There are many reasons for this hate, but somehow i don't believe the checkpoints are the strongest reason.
I didn't say they were the strongest reason, but they're a big reason in making the Pals daily life a living hell.
Once Palestinians will have an acess to our civilians, they will terrorize us? What good an "we told you so" do for us?? You confuse this about honor. This is not halping, an "we told you so" thing. Our civilians will die. We don't want to risk it! that's the whole point.
Most of the checkpoints are in the West Bank, not Israel. By removing them, the Pals get access to their own land.
once we get to the point of "we told you and you didn't believe us" once only THAt makes you realize how mistaken you are, Israel is already doomed. Just like our people were before. We've played this game already.
Oh c'mon! How can Israel be doomed? They're the only nuclear power in the ME. They can beat the shit out of any country in that region. The last thing Israel is, is the "victim".

If you can explain to me how suicide bombing and random rocket launching is considered defending yourself, then maybe I'll understand.
Suicide bombing an IDF checkpoint, is perfectly legal. Suicide bombing an Israeli shopping center, is a war crime.

As far as the rockets, I don't think they're random. They're usually fired after an Israeli air-strike or sortie. The problem is, they're homemade and cannot be guided to their target. Consequently, they're classified as "indescriminate weapons", which is also a war crime. However, if they happen to fall on an IDF facility, that is perfectly legal. As long as their targets are military in nature, it's considered self-defense. When the targets are civilian, they're war crimes.

But now answer me this. Lets assume Hamas does only target IDF forces with their suicide bombings and rockets. What is that gonna do exactly ??? Make the airstrikes stop ????

Hamas fight dirty and cheap. they celebrate when civilians die. Do you understand that ????

Dirty and cheap? Since when is a militant who picks up a rocket with his hand and walks to the border with drones and f16/15s over is head cheap?

I know Hamas are no angels. I also know that there are factions of Hamas that have nothing to do with military operations or civil defense or terrorism. But Israel ain't exactly saints either. You wanna talk about dirty and cheap?

When Hamas goes in and puts up street lights in a certain area, then the IDF comes over and shoots out all the lamps at the top, what do you call that?

As far as airstrikes, they always target civilians. You call them terrorists or insurgents, but that's just a bullshit lie. There's plenty of evidence your side doesn't give a shit about Palestinian civilians. You treat them like they're sub-human. You shoot at their farmers, their fisherman, their first responders, their security forces, etc.

Let me ask you this, if you kill their security forces, how the fuck do you expect them to stop the rocket fire? With post-it notes?

I know Hamas are no angels. I also know that there are factions of Hamas that have nothing to do with military operations or civil defense or terrorism. But Israel ain't exactly saints either. You wanna talk about dirty and cheap?

When Hamas goes in and puts up street lights in a certain area, then the IDF comes over and shoots out all the lamps at the top, what do you call that?

As far as airstrikes, they always target civilians. You call them terrorists or insurgents, but that's just a bullshit lie. There's plenty of evidence your side doesn't give a shit about Palestinian civilians. You treat them like they're sub-human. You shoot at their farmers, their fisherman, their first responders, their security forces, etc.

Let me ask you this, if you kill their security forces, how the fuck do you expect them to stop the rocket fire? With post-it notes?

Can you prove that Israel targets civilians to kill them ??
No, you can;t, you are just saying that to make Israel look bad.

However, I can prove that Hamas INTENTIONALLY targets civilians. Would you liketo see some proof ?

Can you prove that Israel targets civilians to kill them ??
No, you can;t, you are just saying that to make Israel look bad.

However, I can prove that Hamas INTENTIONALLY targets civilians. Would you liketo see some proof ?
I just posted 3 videos that shows just that. In fact, you had to scroll past them to get to the post you were responding too.

Justice-----1000 people do not get to vote on whether or not they have a right to rape, murder and pillage 500 people Many times in history----a small group has overcome the kind of filth your adore -------in fact social revolutions for JUSTICE are never a "MAJORITY MOVEMENT" anyone interested on a VOTE as to whether georgie has a right to our ATOMOSPHERIC OXYGEN?
So why did 650,000 Jews have the right to impose a Jewish state on 1.2 million Palestinians in 1948?

Kosher JUSTICE?

Yes---they did----they had the right to save themselves and to save the jews living under the oppression that you so enjoy-----to wit LEGAL RAPE AND MURDER AND CHILD CONFISCATION AND ENSLAVEMENT AND RAPE just as the southern sudanese had the right to escape the depravity that so excites your depraved sexual appetites and those of your disgusting sluts
They didn't have the right to transfer over 700,000 citizens of Mandate Palestine out of the Jewish State:

"The 1948 Palestinian exodus, known in Arabic as the Nakba (Arabic: النكبة*, an-Nakbah, lit. 'disaster', 'catastrophe', or 'cataclysm'),[1] occurred when approximately 711,000 to 725,000 Palestinian Arabs left, fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine and the 1948 Arab-Israeli War."

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They didn't have the right to transfer over 700,000 citizens of Mandate Palestine out of the Jewish State:

"The 1948 Palestinian exodus, known in Arabic as the Nakba (Arabic: النكبة*, an-Nakbah, lit. 'disaster', 'catastrophe', or 'cataclysm'),[1] occurred when approximately 711,000 to 725,000 Palestinian Arabs left, fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine and the 1948 Arab-Israeli War."

They were driven out by jewish terrorist groups like Irgun.

Who were motivated by mainstream Zionist proclamations of Jewish "preemptive rights to Palestine"

"According to Finkelstein 'the mainstream Zionist movement never doubted its 'historical right' to impose a Jewish state through the "Right of Return" on the indigenous Arab population of Palestine', and in fact claimed for the Jewish people a prevalent right to Israel, their historical homeland, and acceded the Arabs only rights as incidental residents.[10]

"Zionism justified this with two 'facts': the bond of the Jewish nation with Palestine, as derived from its history, was unique, while the Arabs of Palestine were part of the Arab nation and therefore had no special bond with Palestine. Therefore the Jews had a preemptive right to Palestine.[11]

"For example Aaron David Gordon, whose teachings formed the main intellectual inspiration of the labor leaders, wrote in 1921:

"'For Eretz Israel, we have a charter that has been valid until now and that will always be valid, and that is the Bible [... including the Gospels and the New Testament ...] It all came from us; it was created among us. [...] And what did the Arabs produce in all the years they lived in the country? Such creations, or even the creation of the Bible alone, give us a perpetual right over the land in which we were so creative, especially since the people that came after us did not create such works in this country, or did not create anything at all.'"

Zionist and Palestinian Arab attitudes before 1948 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"It all came from us...it was all created for us"
Sounds like an epitaph for the "Chosen People."

Who were motivated by mainstream Zionist proclamations of Jewish "preemptive rights to Palestine"

"According to Finkelstein 'the mainstream Zionist movement never doubted its 'historical right' to impose a Jewish state through the "Right of Return" on the indigenous Arab population of Palestine', and in fact claimed for the Jewish people a prevalent right to Israel, their historical homeland, and acceded the Arabs only rights as incidental residents.[10]

"Zionism justified this with two 'facts': the bond of the Jewish nation with Palestine, as derived from its history, was unique, while the Arabs of Palestine were part of the Arab nation and therefore had no special bond with Palestine. Therefore the Jews had a preemptive right to Palestine.[11]

"For example Aaron David Gordon, whose teachings formed the main intellectual inspiration of the labor leaders, wrote in 1921:

"'For Eretz Israel, we have a charter that has been valid until now and that will always be valid, and that is the Bible [... including the Gospels and the New Testament ...] It all came from us; it was created among us. [...] And what did the Arabs produce in all the years they lived in the country? Such creations, or even the creation of the Bible alone, give us a perpetual right over the land in which we were so creative, especially since the people that came after us did not create such works in this country, or did not create anything at all.'"

Zionist and Palestinian Arab attitudes before 1948 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I got news for them, they definately are not the "chosen ones". God is not going to choose racist, arrogant, assholes who think their shit don't stink, over kind, decent people who treat others in accordance with God's laws.

I hope God's keeping a close eye on the 75-400 nuclear weapons under Israel's control.
The Jewish state is swirling the same drain as White South Africa did a generation ago.
The Zionist may not go as quietly as the South Africans.

I hope God's keeping a close eye on the 75-400 nuclear weapons under Israel's control.
The Jewish state is swirling the same drain as White South Africa did a generation ago.
The Zionist may not go as quietly as the South Africans.

Feeliing better now, georgie?------ok good-----now change the sheets and take a nap

I got news for them, they definately are not the "chosen ones". God is not going to choose racist, arrogant, assholes who think their shit don't stink, over kind, decent people who treat others in accordance with God's laws.

From our prayers: Blessed are You, Hashem our G-d, Who selected us from all the peoples, and gave us His Torah.
Deal with it.

So why did 650,000 Jews have the right to impose a Jewish state on 1.2 million Palestinians in 1948?

Kosher JUSTICE?

Yes---they did----they had the right to save themselves and to save the jews living under the oppression that you so enjoy-----to wit LEGAL RAPE AND MURDER AND CHILD CONFISCATION AND ENSLAVEMENT AND RAPE just as the southern sudanese had the right to escape the depravity that so excites your depraved sexual appetites and those of your disgusting sluts

Your own source neither says that 700,000 were transfered out of the Jewish State nor does it say that those who left were citizens of Mandatory Palestine.
As you well know, anyone who claimed 2 year residency was eligible to sign up for three hots and a cot, and I doubt any proof was required.
So the obvious question is: "how many of the 700,000 have legit land claims?"
I'm certain you have that number and a link handy.

They were driven out by jewish terrorist groups like Irgun.

GPhillip's source says they "left, fled or were expelled from their homes," so we can believe a credible source or we can believe you.
Hmmm ... let me think about that.

"According to Finkelstein 'the mainstream Zionist movement never doubted its 'historical right' to impose a Jewish state through the "Right of Return" on the indigenous Arab population of Palestine', and in fact claimed for the Jewish people a prevalent right to Israel, their historical homeland, and acceded the Arabs only rights as incidental residents....

One could argue that the opposing nationalist aspirations were put in a cage by the Brits and the UN and set at each other's throat but claiming that the Arabs had nothing to do with the creating the conflict and that the Joooos and only the Joooos are too blame is just plain silly, Princess, yet soooo typical of you.

Got it! Jews are evil and "Palestinians" are soft, fluffy bunnies. Thanks.

Many of the Palis left because they were told by the Arab countries who were going to attack Israel to leave temporarily so that they wouldn't be caught in the crossfire when they are pushing the Jews to the sea

Even honorable P F Tinmore says the so-called "green line" isn't a border, and we tend to believe him wholeheartedly, of course.
That's him, not me.
Of course! He knows.
Ah, Israel forgot to ask the progressive international community for building permits. heh
No, you cannot change the demographics of an area under occupation. And besides, Israeli building permits have no jurisdiction on Palestinian land.
So, what is that arab state, that's allegedly occupied and on the territory of which jewish building permits aren't valid?

Cool! That absolves Israel of anything for all intents and purposes, of course.
I can see being a responsible adult, is not something you embrace.
It's Banki Moon's occupation, after all, isn't it?

It's the UN occupation now, isn't it?
Oh, shut up! Fuckin' smartass!
Ah, it is the UN occupation, of course.

Forum List

Back