🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Settlers Teach Their Children To Kill Early

The fact is it was the creation of a Jewish state that dispossessed all but 150,000 to 200,000 of Arab citizens of Mandate Palestine.

No, it was the refusal of the Arabs to allow any Jewish state on any part of the land that led to these misfortunes for some of the Arabs.
Jews were a minority of the population of Mandate Palestine owning 16% of the land.
What entitled them to a Jewish state, their mythology?

The fact is it was the creation of a Jewish state that dispossessed all but 150,000 to 200,000 of Arab citizens of Mandate Palestine.

No, it was the refusal of the Arabs to allow any Jewish state on any part of the land that led to these misfortunes for some of the Arabs.
Jews were a minority of the population of Mandate Palestine owning 16% of the land.

Justice-----1000 people do not get to vote on whether or not they have a right to rape, murder and pillage 500 people Many times in history----a small group has overcome the kind of filth your adore -------in fact social revolutions for JUSTICE are never a "MAJORITY MOVEMENT" anyone interested on a VOTE as to whether georgie has a right to our ATOMOSPHERIC OXYGEN?

Yet again, the only checkpoints it identified where on the borders and at the entrances of Israeli West Bank communities.
It was not the intent of the report to identify all checkpoints in the West Bank. It gave an overall summary of the changes that have occured to date. Which was that some restrictions were eased, most were not.

I provided a map of the checkpoints and the majority are not on borders. And again, those "West Bank communities" are illegal and must go. You cannot draw an arbitrary border around a community that has been created illegally on land that isn't Israel's.

loinboy and georgephillip, I have a simple question for you that requires an answer of just 'yes' or 'no':

Do you really believe that there would be so many checkpoints that are heavily guarded had Hamas and other terrorist groups not sent suicide bombers into Israel and used those roads to transport weapons.

YES OR NO
Most of the checkpoints are in the West Bank, not Israel. And if you seen some of the videos of what goes on at these checkpoints, you would see, even after it has been determined that Palestinian's wanting to cross have no weapons on them, they are still denied passage.

So this whole "stopping terrorists" argument, doesn't apply.

Even honorable P F Tinmore says the so-called "green line" isn't a border, and we tend to believe him wholeheartedly, of course.
That's him, not me.

Ah, Israel forgot to ask the progressive international community for building permits. heh
No, you cannot change the demographics of an area under occupation. And besides, Israeli building permits have no jurisdiction on Palestinian land.

Cool! That absolves Israel of anything for all intents and purposes, of course.
I can see being a responsible adult, is not something you embrace.

It's the UN occupation now, isn't it?
Oh, shut up!

Fuckin' smartass!

loinboy and georgephillip, I have a simple question for you that requires an answer of just 'yes' or 'no':

Do you really believe that there would be so many checkpoints that are heavily guarded had Hamas and other terrorist groups not sent suicide bombers into Israel and used those roads to transport weapons.

YES OR NO
Most of the checkpoints are in the West Bank, not Israel. And if you seen some of the videos of what goes on at these checkpoints, you would see, even after it has been determined that Palestinian's wanting to cross have no weapons on them, they are still denied passage.

You didn't answer my question. I clearly stated that my question required a yes or no answer.

YES OR NO

You didn't answer my question. I clearly stated that my question required a yes or no answer.
You won't get one.

Yeah, but your question is a strawman.

It's based on the premise that the checkpoints are there to prevent terrorists from entering Israel. That's not the case.

Why should I answer a question based on an invalid premise?

Justice-----1000 people do not get to vote on whether or not they have a right to rape, murder and pillage 500 people Many times in history----a small group has overcome the kind of filth your adore -------in fact social revolutions for JUSTICE are never a "MAJORITY MOVEMENT" anyone interested on a VOTE as to whether georgie has a right to our ATOMOSPHERIC OXYGEN?
So why did 650,000 Jews have the right to impose a Jewish state on 1.2 million Palestinians in 1948?

Kosher JUSTICE?

So why did 650,000 Jews have the right to impose a Jewish state on 1.2 million Palestinians in 1948?

Kosher JUSTICE?

Yes---they did----they had the right to save themselves and to save the jews living under the oppression that you so enjoy-----to wit LEGAL RAPE AND MURDER AND CHILD CONFISCATION AND ENSLAVEMENT AND RAPE just as the southern sudanese had the right to escape the depravity that so excites your depraved sexual appetites and those of your disgusting sluts

How does doing this removing thing secure the lives of Israelis?:confused:
Well, for one thing, it takes away one of the biggest reasons for a majority of the hatred and hostility towards Israel. It also shows Israel respecting (and in compliance of) international law. And that brings more support for Israel from the international community.

Because once they clear out and allow the Pals their inherent right to self-determination, if the Pals use that right to attack Israel, then the world will be on Israel's side against the Pals. And that happens, then all you Israeli's get to play "I told you so's", "you see, you see, I told you this would happen and you didn't believe then; you believe me now".

And if there are no attacks, then that's a win-win and you get your security.

How does doing this removing thing secure the lives of Israelis?:confused:
Well, for one thing, it takes away one of the biggest reasons for a majority of the hatred and hostility towards Israel. It also shows Israel respecting (and in compliance of) international law. And that brings more support for Israel from the international community.

Because once they clear out and allow the Pals their inherent right to self-determination, if the Pals use that right to attack Israel, then the world will be on Israel's side against the Pals. And that happens, then all you Israeli's get to play "I told you so's", "you see, you see, I told you this would happen and you didn't believe then; you believe me now".

And if there are no attacks, then that's a win-win and you get your security.

What do you mean 'if' there are no attacks? Of course Hamas will attack if theres a large reduction in checkpoints. What wrong with you? Israel is doing what it needs to protect itself. Do you really believe that they are putting those checkpoints to opress the Palestinians ? When will you terrorist worshipping brainwashed people realize this?

What do you mean 'if' there are no attacks? Of course Hamas will attack if theres a large reduction in checkpoints. What wrong with you? Israel is doing what it needs to protect itself. Do you really believe that they are putting those checkpoints to opress the Palestinians ? When will you terrorist worshipping brainwashed people realize this?
First off, the checkpoints are in the West Bank, Hamas doesn't control that area. And second, if you watch videos of what goes on at these checkpoints, even after it has been determined Palestinian's have no weapons, they are still denied passage. So the checkpoints have nothing to do with Israeli security. And third, the checkpoints are in an area Israel has no legal justification to be.

First off, the checkpoints are in the West Bank, Hamas doesn't control that area. And second, if you watch videos of what goes on at these checkpoints, even after it has been determined Palestinian's have no weapons, they are still denied passage. So the checkpoints have nothing to do with Israeli security. And third, the checkpoints are in an area Israel has no legal justification to be.

It doesn't matter if Hamas controls it or not. They are sneaky and would salivate at the idea of Isreal decrease in security. I have no doubt they would be able to use the West Bank as a place for importing weapons. What country is the west bank bordered with?

Forum List

Back