Israeli source blames Obama for UN settlement vote, says he 'abandoned Israel'

I feel comfortable knowing all human beings have value and worth, so I hate no one, but it's pretty obvious what the Israeli's are doing. I feel comfortable that if the palis were doing to Israel what Israel is doing to the palis you'd be all frothy mouthed over it. I feel comfortable that if we were arming the palis like we are the Israelis you'd be apoplectic. I feel comfortable that since you are only capable of hating the palis you turn any critique of Israeli policy into "Israel hating" because that's the only type of "conversation" you're capable of. I feel comfortable that ancient hatreds and modern arms of mass destruction are most likely not a healthy mix. And I feel comfortable that america will continue to foment unrest in the middle east as it has been for quite some time.

So you havent looked at recent history when the palestinians forcibly evicted Jews from their lands, raped their wives, sisters and daughters and then killed so many. Only happened in 1949 and 1967 so if you know about Israel you will know about this. How come the Jews did not become perpetual refugees and creamed the UN from all sides ?

There has been plenty of force, rape, murder and this, "well yeah but they started it" crap for centuries - at least. I feel comfortable that ancient hatreds and modern arms of mass destruction are most likely not a healthy mix. And I feel comfortable that america will continue to foment unrest in the middle east as it has been for quite some time.

Dont like seeing the reality do you as it means your POV is wrong and the arab muslims are the cause of the problems. Blame anyone but the 7c muslims that are the real problem

The wonderful thing about guilt, sin, and blame, is that you never have to take any responsibility for anything at all.

Not for what the arab muslims are doing to Israel, and I know how I would deal with them. And the UN would be told to back off until the job was done, then they could go in and clean house

As I said, the wonderful thing about guilt, sin, and blame, is that you never have to take any responsibility for anything at all. And you obviously are going to do nothing but whine about it on an anonymous chat board.

So the resolution is going thru after all? I thought Bibi and Trump twisted some arms to get it withdrawn!
They did and Egypt withdrew it, but now New Zealand and some other countries have resubmitted it. The UN has no jurisdiction in this area, so it has no legal status, but it will encourage more terrorism and make life more difficult for everyone in the area. Clearly, it is not pro Palestinian at all, but merely anti Israeli.

Sure, continued "settlement" presents no problems at all.
Clearly, it doesn't.

Great, then just go ahead.
That does seem to be the plan, and since no final status agreement is possible for the foreseeable future, more and larger Israeli communities in Judea and Samaria that will employ more tens of thousands of Palestinians at two to six times what they could otherwise earn will be of benefit to everyone.
that would seem to be the manner in which the american public was subjugated.

Is Israel our 51ST state , they get more aid than most of our states do. It has got to end. Time for Israel to stand on its own,, and quit being a dependent child. They want independence, let them be independent.

So you havent looked at recent history when the palestinians forcibly evicted Jews from their lands, raped their wives, sisters and daughters and then killed so many. Only happened in 1949 and 1967 so if you know about Israel you will know about this. How come the Jews did not become perpetual refugees and creamed the UN from all sides ?

There has been plenty of force, rape, murder and this, "well yeah but they started it" crap for centuries - at least. I feel comfortable that ancient hatreds and modern arms of mass destruction are most likely not a healthy mix. And I feel comfortable that america will continue to foment unrest in the middle east as it has been for quite some time.

Dont like seeing the reality do you as it means your POV is wrong and the arab muslims are the cause of the problems. Blame anyone but the 7c muslims that are the real problem

The wonderful thing about guilt, sin, and blame, is that you never have to take any responsibility for anything at all.

Not for what the arab muslims are doing to Israel, and I know how I would deal with them. And the UN would be told to back off until the job was done, then they could go in and clean house

As I said, the wonderful thing about guilt, sin, and blame, is that you never have to take any responsibility for anything at all. And you obviously are going to do nothing but whine about it on an anonymous chat board.

nothing else I can do under the circumstances, but I dont repeat propaganda like some on here who can do something

Is Israel our 51ST state , they get more aid than most of our states do. It has got to end. Time for Israel to stand on its own,, and quit being a dependent child. They want independence, let them be independent.

The US could not afford for Israel to be let go, not after what obama has done to them. You would sink faster than a concrete boat full of holes

They did and Egypt withdrew it, but now New Zealand and some other countries have resubmitted it. The UN has no jurisdiction in this area, so it has no legal status, but it will encourage more terrorism and make life more difficult for everyone in the area. Clearly, it is not pro Palestinian at all, but merely anti Israeli.

Sure, continued "settlement" presents no problems at all.
Clearly, it doesn't.

Great, then just go ahead.
That does seem to be the plan, and since no final status agreement is possible for the foreseeable future, more and larger Israeli communities in Judea and Samaria that will employ more tens of thousands of Palestinians at two to six times what they could otherwise earn will be of benefit to everyone.
that would seem to be the manner in which the american public was subjugated.
I'll assume you had something in mind with this post but it is not clear what it was.

Why don't you compare for us the aid allocated to Israel vs. the welfare fraud money given to the Arab-Moslem terrorists via our UN donations.

If America's support for Israel is religion based, how does that jibe with the first amendment? If it isn't based on that, what is the basis and does the U.S. use blind faith in dealing with other countries, even closest allies?

Last edited:
BOSTON

"The US has donated $115 billion in foreign aid to Israel since World War II, making it the largest post-war recipient of aid. That compares to $4 billion committed for the Palestinians in the same timeframe. "

Israel and Palestinians get billions in foreign aid from the US, but for different reasons
Yep. Billions of dollars showered on the Islamic terrorist franchises in Gaza and the West Bank.

Your next assignment is post the value of welfare dollars donated by the Europeans to UNRWA, the Islamic terrorist welfare maintenance and welfare fraud management organization.

"US President Barack Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry pushed a "shameful" draft anti-settlement resolution at the UN Security Council, a senior Israeli official said on Friday.

"The US administration secretly cooked up with the Palestinians an extreme anti-Israeli resolution behind Israel's back which would be a tailwind for terror and boycotts," the official said.

The official added that "President Obama could declare his willingness to veto this resolution in an instant but instead is pushing it. This is an abandonment of Israel which breaks decades of US policy of protecting Israel at the UN and undermines the prospects of working with the next administration of advancing peace."

Follow
Senator Rubio Press

✔@SenRubioPress

Obama Admin should veto any hostile, one-sided #UNSC resolution on Israeli settlements. Another example of @UN bias against #Israel.10:21 AM

The vote on the resolution was scheduled for Thursday but then postponed. The UN Security Council will vote on Friday on the resolution after four council members again put forward the measure a day after Egypt withdrew it under pressure from Israel and US President-elect Donald Trump.

New Zealand, Malaysia, Venezuela and Senegal, who were co-sponsors of the draft resolution, have requested the vote, which diplomats said was likely to take place at 3 p.m. (2000 GMT).

New Zealand, Malaysia, Venezuela and Senegal told Egypt on Thursday night that if Cairo did not clarify its position, then they reserved the right to "proceed to put it to vote ASAP."

Security Council member Egypt then officially withdrew the text, which it had worked on with the Palestinians, allowing those four countries to call for a vote, diplomats said."

Israeli source blames Obama for UN settlement vote, says he 'abandoned Israel'

Fortunately, Obama will soon slither out of the WH and the stain he has left US policy can be cleaned away.
cartoonback.jpg

Fuck Israel, if they wish to engage in colonialism, occupation, and Pali cleansing they should be forced to grow up, stop hiding behind the US, cease being subsidized by US taxpayers, and do their own dirt alone.
In other words, you are perfectly ignorant of the facts but feel comfortable hating Israel, anyway.

I feel comfortable knowing all human beings have value and worth, so I hate no one, but it's pretty obvious what the Israeli's are doing. I feel comfortable that if the palis were doing to Israel what Israel is doing to the palis you'd be all frothy mouthed over it. I feel comfortable that if we were arming the palis like we are the Israelis you'd be apoplectic. I feel comfortable that since you are only capable of hating the palis you turn any critique of Israeli policy into "Israel hating" because that's the only type of "conversation" you're capable of. I feel comfortable that ancient hatreds and modern arms of mass destruction are most likely not a healthy mix. And I feel comfortable that america will continue to foment unrest in the middle east as it has been for quite some time.

Fomenting unrest, yup!

upload_2016-12-26_14-40-7.png

So, agreeing with the rest of the world, that Israel is illegally stealing Palestinian land under international law is stabbing Israel in the back?

So, agreeing with the rest of the world, that Israel is illegally stealing Palestinian land under international law is stabbing Israel in the back?
Since there is no basis in history, logic or law for calling Israel's communities in Judea and Samaria illegal, yes.

Since there is no basis in history, logic or law for calling Israel's communities in Judea and Samaria illegal, yes.

Since there is a basis in universally accepted international law, there is a basis in history, for that is from whence international law is derived.

Since there is a basis in universally accepted international law, there is a basis in history, for that is from whence international law is derived.
lol Only in your mind. I repeat, there is no rational basis in history, logic or law for claiming Israel's communities in Judea and Samaria are illegal.

lol Only in your mind. I repeat, there is no rational basis in history, logic or law for claiming Israel's communities in Judea and Samaria are illegal.

Are you that uninformed? You must be new at this. It is eminently illegal.

Geneva Convention IV
Article 49, sixth paragraph, of the 1949 Geneva Convention IV provides: “The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies."

Are you that uninformed? You must be new at this. It is eminently illegal.

Geneva Convention IV
Article 49, sixth paragraph, of the 1949 Geneva Convention IV provides: “The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies."
More nonsense. The article refers to the forced transfer of population, and there was not forced transfer or any other kind of transfer of population by the Israeli government; some Israelis simply wanted to move there and asked the government for help. In any case, Israel holds administrative control of area C under the Oslo agreements, which are signed by the PA and endorsed, even celebrated, by the UN, and Oslo mentions no prohibition against Israelis moving to area C.

It doesn't say "forced". But it doesn't matter, the illegality of the transfer of Israeli Jews to the Occupied Territories has been deemed illegal by the UNSC. That's all that matters.

It doesn't say "forced". But it doesn't matter, the illegality of the transfer of Israeli Jews to the Occupied Territories has been deemed illegal by the UNSC. That's all that matters.
lol The UN has no jurisdiction and on matters concerning Israel, no integrity.

Forum List

Back