Israel’s Big Lie of “Self-Defence”

Israel needs to leave the OPT and end their belligerence.
Hamas needs to recognize Israel's right to exist without incessant attacks.

Here's the bottom line. If Israel lays down all its weapons tomorrow, what's the result? Dead Jews. If Hamas lays down its weapons tomorrow, what's the result? Peace.

That's all you need to know.

Hamas needs to recognize Israel's right to exist without incessant attacks.

Here's the bottom line. If Israel lays down all its weapons tomorrow, what's the result? Dead Jews. If Hamas lays down its weapons tomorrow, what's the result? Peace.

That's all you need to know.
States do not have rights. People do. Israel exists. It's not going anywhere. All the Palestinians want is freedom and you have no right in the world to deny them that.

Last edited:
States fo not have rights. People do. Israel exists. It's not going anywhere. All the Palestinians want is freedom and you have no right in the world to deny them that.
And you have no right to attempt exterminating the Israeli people at every opportunity. Like I said, one side lays down their arms, there's peace. The other side does it and there's nothing but dead Jews. Until that changes, forget it.

And you have no right to attempt exterminating the Israeli people at every opportunity. Like I said, one side lays down their arms, there's peace. The other side does it and there's nothing but dead Jews. Until that changes, forget it.
Israel is the biggest dog on campus. No country in the ME has the ability to wipe them out.

You are a liar! No one is trying to wipe out Israel. You just say that because you cannot defend Israeli atrocities.

Israel is the biggest dog on campus. No country in the ME has the ability to wipe them out.

You are a liar! No one is trying to wipe out Israel. You just say that because you cannot defend Israeli atrocities.
Then why are you trying to wipe out the entire nation and why do you still refuse to even entertain a two-state solution, as long as it requires you to acknowledge Israel's existence?

There isn't. You are either a liar, or hypocrite, or both. Because that is exactly what you are doing to the Palestinians. You are denying them their homeland and their right to self-determination.

They have just as much right to that land as you do.
Not at all. I have always been a supporter of a two- or three- State solution. Israel's self-determination and Palestine's self-determination. I just start from a more reasonable position of no pre-conditions, no pre-determined borders, no false legal claims, no use of demonizing terminology.

Two peoples, two sovereign nations, negotiated between them.

Not at all. I have always been a supporter of a two- or three- State solution. Israel's self-determination and Palestine's self-determination. I just start from a more reasonable position of no pre-conditions, no pre-determined borders, no false legal claims, no use of demonizing terminology.

Two peoples, two sovereign nations, negotiated between them.
I do realize you are a good person. How the fuck does Bibi Netanfuckyou get elected again?

Forum List

Back