Israel’s Big Lie of “Self-Defence”

If anyone knows Nazi talk, it would be our resident Nazi, Billo.

Tell us more.
Well, thank you for asking! Himmler said it was "necessary" to kill Jews, just like you are saying it is "necessary" to kill Pals.

Hitler scapegoated an entire population of people for all the problems in his country, just like you are scapegoating all the Palestinians for the problems in yours.

You call the Palestinians "subhuman". My, where have we heard that before?

Well, thank you for asking! Himmler said it was "necessary" to kill Jews, just like you are saying it is "necessary" to kill Pals.

Hitler scapegoated an entire population of people for all the problems in his country, just like you are scapegoating all the Palestinians for the problems in yours.

You call the Palestinians "subhuman". My, where have we heard that before?

As Your buddies in Hamas have PLEDGED to kill all Jews.

Has Hamas surrendered yet, or are they still hiding in with civilians?

Now go out and start chanting the genicidal “from the river to the sea……..”

Then enjoy a freshly roasted Jew baby. I know it’s what you want.

As Your buddies in Hamas have PLEDGED to kill all Jews.

Has Hamas surrendered yet, or are they still hiding in with civilians?

Now go out and start chanting the genicidal “from the river to the sea……..”

Then enjoy a freshly roasted Jew baby. I know it’s what you want.
No, it is what you want! You want there to be dead babies, yet you cannot prove there are dead babies.

This is Gulf of Tonkin all over again.

You want a barbaric act of genocide? Let's go back to 1948.

Although the Balfour Declaration hypocritically suggested that “nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine;” the complete opposite was done by the settlers.

During this almost two-year siege
more than 500 Palestinian villages were destroyed, over 13,000 Palestinians killed and more than 750,000 forced to flee their homes. To this day the majority of Palestinians have not and cannot return to their former homes, because Israel through its occupation and policies have prevented it.

That's on you fuckers!
Idiot, the Arabs attacked Israel the day it was created, they told their fellow Arab squatters aka Palestinians to get out of the way so they can slaughter the Jews and drive them into the sea. They failed. The destruction was by the Arab savages.

Hamas needs to come out and fight.
Stop hiding behind children.
Evil cowards.
And your solution is killing lots of children in the hopes of getting a few Hamas terrorists. WTF is wrong with you?

I don’t think your hero Adam Smith would approve.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back