Israel’s Big Lie of “Self-Defence”

You support the mass murder of babies, children, and women.

Are you a psychopath?

Does this get you hard?

And you, just like Hamas, use children as a shield. But you are actually a little different as you support the use, not just for physical safety of the cowards that did this, but your own idiocy.

And you, just like Hamas, use children as a shield. But you are actually a little different as you support the use, not just for physical safety of the cowards that did this, but your own idiocy.
You are exactly like Hamas. You want to kill babies, just like them.

You would prefer the Israeli turn the other cheek while their women are raped while being forced to watch their children burned alive by you savages?

What is wrong with you? Maybe the Jewish refugees should have gone somewhere else since they are so determined to kill Palestinians.

Do the Palestinians?

Sure. If Israel had attacked in to Gaza without provocation, you bet.

Buuuuuut, it was hamass that attacked Israel.

There is only one outcome after that attack. The reocupation of Gaza, and the outright elimination of hamass.

Once again, you seem incapable of putting up a post without lying. Of course everyone knew there was going to be a war because the so called Palestinis had started fighting one against the Jews in 1920 and the Arab states were openly threatening to attack Israel if it declared statehood.

An October 11, 1947 report on the pan-Arab summit in the Lebanese town of Aley,[9] by Akhbar al-Yom's editor Mustafa Amin, contained an interview he held with Arab League secretary-general Azzam. Titled, "A War of Extermination," the interview read as follows (translated by Efraim Karsh; all ellipses are in the original text):

A clear threat of genocide. Forty million Arabs threatening to exterminate a few hundred thousand Jews armed mostly with homemade weapons. The Nakba was not about losing the land it was about failing to kill all the Jews, and the loss of the land was just a further humiliation.

Another Nakba denier and Hasbara troll just parroting scripts from his Hasbara Handbook (aka "Global Language Dictionary") (1), (2)

Re:....
Jews armed mostly with homemade weapons.

You clearly know nothing about the topic at hand if you consider Israel's US funded arsenal and nukes to be "homemade weapons".

I spent 10 - 11 months walking and hitch hiking throughout the Middle East as an obvious American and didn't encounter any of the bigotry I see parroted here.

The two questions I was most frequently asked were:
1. "Why do Americans suddenly hate us?"
2. "Why does America help the Israelis kill Palestinians and steal their land?"

I tried to explain the toxic influence of MSM's Ziono-media on the more gullible and dull witted Americans and that America's infestation of Zionist lobbies dominate American foreign policy but the Arabs still couldn't understand how such clever Americans could be so easily duped into supporting Zionist genocide.

In Southern Lebanon I spent plenty of time with Palestinian refugees who were eager to show me their old photos of "home" and families who had been murdered by Nazi armed and trained (3) Zionist terrorist gangs.

Their photos and stories are at least as credible as any Holocaust survivor's yet they don't have a fraudulent Holocaust Industry to extract reparations out of countless countries, industries, railroad companies etc etc only they've been tormented, used as "lab rats" and robbed for over 75 years.

(1). "The Israel Project's 2009 GLOBAL LANGUAGE DICTIONARY"

EXCERPT "Douglas Bloomfield and Newsweek have done pretty close to that against the Israel lobby. Specifically, they've exposed a secret hasbara handbook written for The Israel Project by star Republican marketer, Frank Luntz.

The oddly-named Global Language Dictionary (pdf) is a veritable goldmine of arguments, strategy, tactics. At 116 pages, it's not for the faint of heart. But anyone who wants to get inside the head of the Israel lobby must read this document. I know my enthusiasm will mark me as a real I-P wonk, but this is the real deal and worth spending some time parsing and deconstructing.

The first thing to say is that the entire document is a pathetic piece of propaganda. While it ostensibly is addressed to TIP's leaders and advises them how to shape a pro-Israel message when they lobby Congress, the media and other critical power brokers, the entire thing reeks of desperation and a lost cause.

It goes without saying that the arguments offered are not only devoid of truth, they're devoid of rigor or credibility. There is literally no substance to the claims offered on Israel's behalf. It's an empty exercise in every sense of the word. Reading this makes you realize that the entire Israel lobby edifice is a house of cards.

Perhaps I'm letting my shock at the shabbiness of the Dictionary get the better of me and overstating the case it reveals against the Lobby. After all, any political network that exists for six decades and achieves as much as this one has doesn't topple overnight. But I'll just have to let you be the judge."
CONTINUED

(2). "The Israel Project’s Secret Hasbara Handbook Exposed"
https://www.richardsilverstein.com/2009/07/10/the-israel-projects-secret-hasbara-handbook-exposed/

EXCERPT "The first thing to say is that the entire document is a pathetic piece of propaganda. While it ostensibly is addressed to TIP’s leaders and advises them how to shape a pro-Israel message when they lobby Congress, the media and other critical power brokers, the entire thing reeks of desperation and a lost cause. It goes without saying that the arguments offered are not only devoid of truth, they’re devoid of rigor or credibility. There is literally no substance to the claims offered on Israel’s behalf. It’s an empty exercise in every sense of the word. Reading this makes you realize that the entire Israel lobby edifice is a house of cards."CONTINUED

(3). “Zionism and the Third Reich”
Zionism and the Third Reich

EXCERPT “In cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some forty camps and agricultural centers throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine. Although the Nuremberg Laws forbid Jews from displaying the German flag, Jews were specifically guaranteed the right to display the blue and white Jewish national banner. The flag that would one day be adopted by Israel was flown at the Zionist camps and centers in Hitler's Germany. /19

Himmler's security service cooperated with the Haganah, the Zionist underground military organization in Palestine. The SS agency paid Haganah official Feivel Polkes for information about the situation in Palestine and for help in directing Jewish emigration to that country. Meanwhile, the Haganah was kept well informed about German plans by a spy it managed to plant in the Berlin headquarters of the SS. /20 Haganah-SS collaboration even included secret deliveries of German weapons to Jewish settlers for use in clashes with Palestinian Arabs. "CONTINUED

What is wrong with you? Maybe the Jewish refugees should have gone somewhere else since they are so determined to kill Palestinians.

You support the burning to death of babies while the soldiers of your butt buddies, Hamas, rapes their Mothers.

We get it, believe me, you’ve made that clear.

Sure. If Israel had attacked in to Gaza without provocation, you bet.

Buuuuuut, it was hamass that attacked Israel.

There is only one outcome after that attack. The reocupation of Gaza, and the outright elimination of hamass.
1699108551068.png

You support the burning to death of babies while the soldiers of your butt buddies, Hamas, rapes their Mothers.

We get it, believe me, you’ve made that clear.
You want this war continued. I don’t.

You and Hamas are the same.

It ain't genocide you fucking clod. If Israel wanted to they COULD kill every last Palestinian without too much trouble.

They haven't. Nor have they declared a desire to do so.

Unlike your Palestinian heroes who want to murder every Jew in the world.

Ask yourself Mr. Know it all, why won't any Arab country take in Palestinian refugees?

Tell the class why.

And be honest.

You want this war continued. I don’t.

You and Hamas are the same.

Nobody enjoys the current bloodshed more than you and your friends Hamas.

Only Hamas can stop it. Surrender and release the hostages.

Has Hamas given up their shelter in the tunnels so innocent Palestinian children have safe harbor? No?

You lose moron.

Well, neither can the other side then. Stop whining about civilians when you’re the one lobbing missiles at civilians, and committing barbaric acts of genocide. Stop asking for a ceasefire. Let the chips fall where they may.
You want a barbaric act of genocide? Let's go back to 1948.

Although the Balfour Declaration hypocritically suggested that “nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine;” the complete opposite was done by the settlers.

During this almost two-year siege
more than 500 Palestinian villages were destroyed, over 13,000 Palestinians killed and more than 750,000 forced to flee their homes. To this day the majority of Palestinians have not and cannot return to their former homes, because Israel through its occupation and policies have prevented it.

That's on you fuckers!

It ain't genocide you fucking clod. If Israel wanted to they COULD kill every last Palestinian without too much trouble.

They haven't. Nor have they declared a desire to do so.

Unlike your Palestinian heroes who want to murder every Jew in the world.

Ask yourself Mr. Know it all, why won't any Arab country take in Palestinian refugees?

Tell the class why.

And be honest.
I can't decide whether this is horse-shit logic, or bullshit lies!

Forum List

Back