israels fight against christian missionaries

Wow. A thread about Christian missionaries being barred in Israel (that has zero to do with Islam) and Sally still finds away to bash away at Muslims. Can't you ever discuss the topic? :doubt:

Maybe (novel idea) Guno wants to discuss the topic he started, and not your incessent thread derailments...

Proselytizing is strictly a Christian and Muslim affair. Moonies too I think. But not Jews. Nor Hindus.

Yeah, little old Coyote cares nothing aboutg the blood running down the streets of the Muslim Middle East countries. She felt that it was more important to get in on a thread about missionizing. Why doesn't Coyote tell us about all the Muslims who have converted to Christianity or have become Atheists but are afraid to speak up because they know they will be harassed by their friends and relatives and even worse killed for their decision to drop out of Islam.

So tell us, Guno, on this Middle East forum, when there is plenty going on in the Middle East other than Israel, why is it that important for you to bring up missionizing in Israel, when Christians are actually being killed by the thousands for their beliefs in other Middle East countries? I guess the Coptic Christians, the Assyrian Christians, the Chaldean Christians, the Armenian Christians whose blood has been shed in the other Middle East countries means nothing to Guno, but it such a terrible thing in his mind that Christians are not being able to missionize. Strange thing for a Leftist to worry about when so many are being murdered in other Middle East countries. Perhaps he should find some Middle East Christians here in the U.S. who can tell him if it is more important to them that their friends and relatives had been killed because of their religious beliefs than Israel not allowing missionizing. I am certain they would rather have these dead relatives and friends still alive.

I'm Jewish, if you want start your own thread about your christians in the middle east go ahead

Well, Guno, how do you know that I am not Jewish, but I have respect for other religions and I don't feel that the members of different religions should be harassed and murdered for their religious beliefs nor their houses of worship destroyed. Evidently you have no problem with what is happening in the rest of the Middle East -- no matter how many Muslims or Christians are being killed. You feel it is more important to post about a Christian group not being able to missionize the Jews even though there is a law in Israel against trying to convert others. I on the other hand feel it is more important to worry about those innocents who are being killed. To each his own. I guess everyone has his own thing to obsess over. Guno obsesses over people not being able to missionize, and I obsess over people having no tolerance for other religions that they have to murder other people. By the way, here in the U.S. if Guno wants to listen to some missionary, he of course can do so and convert if that is his wish. No one will kill him for doing so the way people are killed in the Muslim Middle Eastern countries if they drop out of Islam.

How o I NOW you are not Jewish? from your ignorance saying Jews try to convert people an whining about christian pastors

Wow. A thread about Christian missionaries being barred in Israel (that has zero to do with Islam) and Sally still finds away to bash away at Muslims. Can't you ever discuss the topic? :doubt:

Maybe (novel idea) Guno wants to discuss the topic he started, and not your incessent thread derailments...

Proselytizing is strictly a Christian and Muslim affair. Moonies too I think. But not Jews. Nor Hindus.

Yeah, little old Coyote cares nothing aboutg the blood running down the streets of the Muslim Middle East countries. She felt that it was more important to get in on a thread about missionizing. Why doesn't Coyote tell us about all the Muslims who have converted to Christianity or have become Atheists but are afraid to speak up because they know they will be harassed by their friends and relatives and even worse killed for their decision to drop out of Islam.

An this has to do with the thread how?

I'm Jewish, if you want start your own thread about your christians in the middle east go ahead

Well, Guno, how do you know that I am not Jewish, but I have respect for other religions and I don't feel that the members of different religions should be harassed and murdered for their religious beliefs nor their houses of worship destroyed. Evidently you have no problem with what is happening in the rest of the Middle East -- no matter how many Muslims or Christians are being killed. You feel it is more important to post about a Christian group not being able to missionize the Jews even though there is a law in Israel against trying to convert others. I on the other hand feel it is more important to worry about those innocents who are being killed. To each his own. I guess everyone has his own thing to obsess over. Guno obsesses over people not being able to missionize, and I obsess over people having no tolerance for other religions that they have to murder other people. By the way, here in the U.S. if Guno wants to listen to some missionary, he of course can do so and convert if that is his wish. No one will kill him for doing so the way people are killed in the Muslim Middle Eastern countries if they drop out of Islam.

How o I NOW you are not Jewish? from your ignorance saying Jews try to convert people an whining about christian pastors

Why Guno, everyone know that Jews aren't into the conversion bit, except the Jews for Jesus which are even out here in Southern California. The only thing I can think of where people might convert is if they listen to the series which was given (maybe still are) at Valley Beth Shalom in the San Fernando Valley where the Rabbi gives a talk about Judaism and many potential converts attend. It is becoming more and more obvious, guno, that it doesn't disturb you at all that people are being harassed and killed all over the Middle East because of their religious beliefs. You are more into worrying about letting missionaries do their business in Israel. So are you a member of Jews for Jesus that this ban on missionizing in Israel is bothering you? You could always double your efforts here to take up the slack. I don't think anyone will stop you.

She wasn't talking to you, schmuck.

Don't you worry your little head over this since you and she are on the same page about not caring how many Christians and Muslims are being murdered in the other Middle East countries.

Actually, he sounds more like a shmegegge.

You know Sally, you could attempt to actually discuss the topic instead of spewing your hate about Muslims on every topic you post.

Missionaries are a plague sometimes - it's not always about "good works" it's about "conversions". We are blessed to live in a country that gives the freedom to worship what we want and to be able to speak freely about it - even if it means shutting the door in the face of a missionary who won't take "no" for an answer.

I remember when we first invaded Iraq, Christian missionaries were lined up at the border waiting for the go-ahead like a plague of locusts. They didn't care that their conversions could lead to the deaths of the people they converted in rural villages ruled by barbaric principles. They didn't give a damn about those people or what could happen to them after they left - all they cared about was getting the word out and convert convert convert.
I don't have much respect for that. Nor do I have respect for people who break the laws of the host country. If the country has a law against prosylitizing than don't proselatyze. And many of them do - not just Muslim countries or Israel.

If Israel wants to limit it, it's their right as a country. Any country has that right - though the death penalty is way exreme.

Missionaries can be good when they respect the traditions, lives and beliefs of the people they are working amongst and they can be pestulant when they tread over them without regard.

Now maybe you can talk about the issue, or, are we going to hear another (predictable) schpeil about how I or someone else here could care less about what Muslims are doing to Christians or other folks or anything where Muslims are perpetrating something in some other godforsaken part of the world. It's so predictable I wonder if you are a bot pretending to be a human because I doubt you really care unless Muslims are committing violence :doubt:

Last edited:

Beware of rightwing goyim dreck who are fascinated with Us Jews

Israel should physically remove all the missionaries

Thankfully Israelis who were once naive about the christians who went over and said they love the Jews are finding out what they are all about an their motives, are waking up.
Thankfully there are Jewish organizations now in the US who are helping Israel identifying these missionaries going over so Israel can monitor them

Thankfully Israelis who were once naive about the christians who went over and said they love the Jews are finding out what they are all about an their motives, are waking up.
Thankfully there are Jewish organizations now in the US who are helping Israel identifying these missionaries going over so Israel can monitor them

Know the enemy

Messianic Jewish missionary groups funded by Christians
Messianic Jewish Missionary Groups Funded by Christians

Know the enemy

Southern Baptists rely on deception in effort to convert Jews

JewsOnFirst.org

Know the enemy

Southern Baptists rely on deception in effort to convert Jews

JewsOnFirst.org

Behind The Appearances – “Appreciation” of the Jews in the Writings of the Church Fathers

Behind The Appearances ? ?Appreciation? of the Jews in the Writings of the Church Fathers | American Interfaith Institute

Maybe guno can tell us why he even brought up the ban on missionizing. It probably is a good thing in Israel because can you imagine the hullabaloo which would go on in the Muslim areas if the missionaries tried to convert them. These missionaries would probably be beaten up terribly. Meanwhile, in the U.S., if guno would bother going out on the streets and questioning people, he would find that the Christians as a whole here are not interested in converting the Jews to Christianity, but are for Israel because it is a little country that is constantly had at by the Arabs who can't stand to see one tiny piece of property governed by the Jews. And Christians nowadays can also see what is happening to their fellow Christians in the Muslim world. As one former poster, whose grandfather is a pastor, said: the joke going around is when the Messiah arrives, the taxi driver is going to ask him if this is his first or second visit.

You know Sally, you could attempt to actually discuss the topic instead of spewing your hate about Muslims on every topic you post.

Missionaries are a plague sometimes - it's not always about "good works" it's about "conversions". We are blessed to live in a country that gives the freedom to worship what we want and to be able to speak freely about it - even if it means shutting the door in the face of a missionary who won't take "no" for an answer.

I remember when we first invaded Iraq, Christian missionaries were lined up at the border waiting for the go-ahead like a plague of locusts. They didn't care that their conversions could lead to the deaths of the people they converted in rural villages ruled by barbaric principles. They didn't give a damn about those people or what could happen to them after they left - all they cared about was getting the word out and convert convert convert.
I don't have much respect for that. Nor do I have respect for people who break the laws of the host country. If the country has a law against prosylitizing than don't proselatyze. And many of them do - not just Muslim countries or Israel.

If Israel wants to limit it, it's their right as a country. Any country has that right - though the death penalty is way exreme.

Missionaries can be good when they respect the traditions, lives and beliefs of the people they are working amongst and they can be pestulant when they tread over them without regard.

Now maybe you can talk about the issue, or, are we going to hear another (predictable) schpeil about how I or someone else here could care less about what Muslims are doing to Christians or other folks or anything where Muslims are perpetrating something in some other godforsaken part of the world. It's so predictable I wonder if you are a bot pretending to be a human because I doubt you really care unless Muslims are committing violence :doubt:

You know, Coyote, once in a while if you are going to make comments on the Middle East forum, you could at least show your concern for what is happening to Muslims and Christians outside of Israel. The blood of Christians and Muslims is running down the roads outside of Israel, but it appears you have no interest in that. However, it is predictable that you will just want to talk about Israel on this forum no matter what horrible things are happening to Christians and Muslims in the Muslim Middle East countries.

she wasn't talking to you, schmuck.

beware of rightwing goyim dreck who are fascinated with us jews

israel should physically remove all the missionaries

thankfully israelis who were once naive about the christians who went over and said they love the jews are finding out what they are all about an their motives, are waking up.
Thankfully there are jewish organizations now in the us who are helping israel identifying these missionaries going over so israel can monitor them

maybe guno can tell us why he even brought up the ban on missionizing. It probably is a good thing in israel because can you imagine the hullabaloo which would go on in the muslim areas if the missionaries tried to convert them. These missionaries would probably be beaten up terribly. Meanwhile, in the u.s., if guno would bother going out on the streets and questioning people, he would find that the christians as a whole here are not interested in converting the jews to christianity, but are for israel because it is a little country that is constantly had at by the arabs who can't stand to see one tiny piece of property governed by the jews. And christians nowadays can also see what is happening to their fellow christians in the muslim world. As one former poster, whose grandfather is a pastor, said: The joke going around is when the messiah arrives, the taxi driver is going to ask him if this is his first or second visit.

טיפשה

You know, Coyote, once in a while if you are going to make comments on the Middle East forum, you could at least show your concern for what is happening to Muslims and Christians outside of Israel. The blood of Christians and Muslims is running down the roads outside of Israel, but it appears you have no interest in that. However, it is predictable that you will just want to talk about Israel on this forum no matter what horrible things are happening to Christians and Muslims in the Muslim Middle East countries.
LOL........Silly-Sally blocked out every word Coyote said.....and continued with her anti-muslim screed. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back