israels fight against christian missionaries

Don't believe everything you hear Sunni. True story. :rolleyes:

Can I emulate your boyfriend and pull up one of his oldies??? Thank you; I know you probably appreciated all of his oldies so here goes...........

No doubt.

Why? What does it matter if there are multiple religions or one religion in the area?

All of those questions were addressed in my post :)

Have many times. You just don't read too good Sally :)

It's not that I don't read too good, Coyote. It's just that you post a lot of nonsense that I honestly scroll down real fast past your words. I really am not particularly interested in what you are saying since you have never ever said anything good about Israel and; in fact, I don't think you have mentioned anything that is happening in the other Middle East countries even though this is the Middle East forum.

Sally, just a suggestion - when you say the kind of crap you are frequently get caught saying, you clearly have some fundamental reading issues - or maybe it's an interpretive problem. And, again, you are attempting to redirect this thread.

When it comes to Israel's laws regarding missionaries -why do you feel it's a good thing? What does it matter if there are multiple religions or one religion in the area?

Here's something for you to think about, Coyote. Do you really think the crap that you and your friends spew is really that interesting to actually pay attentioin to. This happens to be the Middle East forum, and all you and your friends want to talk about is israel. Look at the map of the Middle East and tell us that you feel that nothing much important is happening there and that all the action is just happening in Israel and no place else in the Middle East..

It's not that I don't read too good, Coyote. It's just that you post a lot of nonsense that I honestly scroll down real fast past your words. I really am not particularly interested in what you are saying since you have never ever said anything good about Israel and; in fact, I don't think you have mentioned anything that is happening in the other Middle East countries even though this is the Middle East forum.

Sally, just a suggestion - when you say the kind of crap you are frequently get caught saying, you clearly have some fundamental reading issues - or maybe it's an interpretive problem. And, again, you are attempting to redirect this thread.

When it comes to Israel's laws regarding missionaries -why do you feel it's a good thing? What does it matter if there are multiple religions or one religion in the area?

Here's something for you to think about, Coyote. Do you really think the crap that you and your friends spew is really that interesting to actually pay attentioin to. This happens to be the Middle East forum, and all you and your friends want to talk about is israel. Look at the map of the Middle East and tell us that you feel that nothing much important is happening there and that all the action is just happening in Israel and no place else in the Middle East..

Why should tell "you" (plural) that "I" feel "that nothing much important is happening there and that all the action is just happening in Israel and no place else in the Middle East" when I've never stated or felt that? I'm curious about the TOPIC because, frankly - I had no idea Israel had laws pertaining to missionaries though I am quite familiar with those laws in other countries. Now, you think you can discuss that or is there some congenital anomoly forcing you to constantly derail threads that have nothing to do with Islam?

It's not a difficult question. When it comes to Israel's laws regarding missionaries -why do you feel it's a good thing? What does it matter if there are multiple religions or one religion in the area?:doubt:

Last edited:
Some background with what Israel is dealing with.
"Christian Zionists believe that the "ingathering" of Jews in Israel is a prerequisite for the Second Coming of Jesus. This belief is primarily, though not exclusively, associated with Christian Dispensationalism. The idea that Christians should actively support a Jewish return to the Land of Israel, along with the parallel idea that the Jews ought to be encouraged to become Christian, as a means fulfilling a Biblical prophecy has been common in Protestant circles"

In Jewish religious circles the missionaries are known as soul snatchers

"Christian Zionists believe that the "ingathering" of Jews in Israel is a prerequisite for the Second Coming of Jesus. This belief is primarily, though not exclusively, associated with Christian Dispensationalism. The idea that Christians should actively support a Jewish return to the Land of Israel, along with the parallel idea that the Jews ought to be encouraged to become Christian, as a means fulfilling a Biblical prophecy has been common in Protestant circles"

Sneaky, Sneaky, vile Christian missionaries

Esser Agaroth: Sneaky, Sneaky, Christian Missionary!

You know...there is an irony here.

Israel has laws against missionaries and, it seems there is a lot of dislike of these missionaries, yet Israel does recieve a great deal of donations and support from the very groups those missionaries represent and I doubt they turn away a dime of it.

Religion messees up perspectives big time. :doubt:

Most Evangelical and Full Gospel or Non-Denominational type of churches support Israel 100% and usually have both an American flag and an Israeli flag displayed at the front of the church. . :cool:

Jews are organizing against missionaries and gaining strength thanks to social media. At the same time, Christian organizations have stepped up the campaign to convert Jews. They are developing new strategies for targeting the Jews in Israel and are patting themselves on the back for it. Daystar Ministries is boasting about getting the first Christian tv show in Israel because now they can “reach more Jews”. We know the Jews they will reach, the infirm and elderly shut-ins. These are the most vulnerable.
This is another inquisition of the Jewish people. You may not be be burning Jews at the stake but you are destroying the Jewish people just the same.

Missionaries= Chazzers

Jews are organizing against missionaries and gaining strength thanks to social media. At the same time, Christian organizations have stepped up the campaign to convert Jews. They are developing new strategies for targeting the Jews in Israel and are patting themselves on the back for it. Daystar Ministries is boasting about getting the first Christian tv show in Israel because now they can “reach more Jews”. We know the Jews they will reach, the infirm and elderly shut-ins. These are the most vulnerable.
This is another inquisition of the Jewish people. You may not be be burning Jews at the stake but you are destroying the Jewish people just the same.

Missionaries= Chazzers

So why accept their money then?

Even Nutanyahoo frequently gives speech's at the evangelical Mega-Churches throughout the U.S in order to garner support for Israel.

He knows that the church members vote conservative Republican and believe in sending money and military weapons to Israel.

Israel has laws against missionaries and, it seems there is a lot of dislike of these missionaries, yet Israel does recieve a great deal of donations and support from the very groups those missionaries represent and I doubt they turn away a dime of it.

Yes and they are playing with fire by doing that , A lot of Israelis do not understand the motivation of those people. When Netanyahu stands next to the fat pig john hagee an his ilk , either he doesn't know any better (which I doubt ) or taking their money an laughing at them, which is more the case. But by doing so he is turning a blind eye to the missionary filth infesting Israel.

To be clear I am not saying Christians shouldn't be in Israel , Just not missionaries.

I don't think that's ironic.

The donations are for missionarism? I believe they're for help serving Christianity in Israel, you'd be surprised to see how many of those sites in Nazereth are kept thanks to the mirrionary organizations

Missionary is prohibited in Israel as a role. And it's not for Christians alone. Christians cannot try and trick Jewish youth to convert. Muslims are not allowed to try and trick Jews or Christians to convert. The same for Jews (with Jews it's not a problem because missionary itself is against the Jewish religion).

the organizations donate not to try and convert others, they do it for the Christians themselves.

So there's no connection between the things, actually.

The donations are for missionarism? I believe they're for help serving Christianity in Israel, you'd be surprised to see how many of those sites in Nazereth are kept thanks to the mirrionary organizations

Missionary is prohibited in Israel as a role. And it's not for Christians alone. Christians cannot try and trick Jewish youth to convert. Muslims are not allowed to try and trick Jews or Christians to convert. The same for Jews (with Jews it's not a problem because missionary itself is against the Jewish religion).

the organizations donate not to try and convert others, they do it for the Christians themselves.

You are very naive as most Israelis about Christian missionaries an their activities an motivations,Israelis don't hear what they are about or what their goals are , We in the US are well to all aware of these people and how they operate

Israel's fight against Christian missionaries - Baltimore Jewish | Examiner.com

How Christian Missionaries exploit Holocaust Survivors | SHEARIM

Jews For Judaism | Home

MISSIONARIES STEP UP ACTIVITIES TO CONVERT JEWS IN ISRAEL - See more at: Jews For Judaism | Alert: Missionaries Step Up Activities to Convert Jews in Israel

It is shamfull that a Jew just wave it off as it is nothing

Humm it is very interesting that you claim to be Jewish living in Israel and have not heard any discussion of the Missionary problem and their Proselytizing . ( even after I posted pieces from the Israeli press ( Also I have family their an it is a big topic of discussion) You claiming it isn't an just making the statement thats it's illegal in Israel an nothing more. Make me wonder are You really in Israel . Are you even Jewish or a born again Christian pretending to Be a Jew. I have seen a lot of trickery by christians trying to covert Jews, they have a word or it , its called lying for jesus

Humm it is very interesting that you claim to be Jewish living in Israel and have not heard any discussion of the Missionary problem and their Proselytizing . ( even after I posted pieces from the Israeli press ( Also I have family their an it is a big topic of discussion) You claiming it isn't an just making the statement thats it's illegal in Israel an nothing more. Make me wonder are You really in Israel . Are you even Jewish or a born again Christian pretending to Be a Jew. I have seen a lot of trickery by christians trying to covert Jews, they have a word or it , its called lying for jesus

I can vouch for Lipush, Comrade. She is Jewish and lives in Israel. True story.

Lipush really does live in Israel and she really is Jewish.

Lipush really does live in Israel and she really is Jewish.

Israelis are very naive about missionary's as they haven't been around them for very long..On this thread I posted articles from The Israeli Press and from here in the states of the dangers to the Jewish people from that cabal

Keeping Judaism Jewish | Educating Jews about evangelical Christian missionaries and the lies and deceit they use to convert Jews to Christianity. Also view my facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Keeping-Judaism-Jewish/168814343214157 | P

Last edited:
You know Sally, you could attempt to actually discuss the topic instead of spewing your hate about Muslims on every topic you post.

Missionaries are a plague sometimes - it's not always about "good works" it's about "conversions". We are blessed to live in a country that gives the freedom to worship what we want and to be able to speak freely about it - even if it means shutting the door in the face of a missionary who won't take "no" for an answer.

I remember when we first invaded Iraq, Christian missionaries were lined up at the border waiting for the go-ahead like a plague of locusts. They didn't care that their conversions could lead to the deaths of the people they converted in rural villages ruled by barbaric principles. They didn't give a damn about those people or what could happen to them after they left - all they cared about was getting the word out and convert convert convert.
I don't have much respect for that. Nor do I have respect for people who break the laws of the host country. If the country has a law against prosylitizing than don't proselatyze. And many of them do - not just Muslim countries or Israel.

If Israel wants to limit it, it's their right as a country. Any country has that right - though the death penalty is way exreme.

Missionaries can be good when they respect the traditions, lives and beliefs of the people they are working amongst and they can be pestulant when they tread over them without regard.

Now maybe you can talk about the issue, or, are we going to hear another (predictable) schpeil about how I or someone else here could care less about what Muslims are doing to Christians or other folks or anything where Muslims are perpetrating something in some other godforsaken part of the world. It's so predictable I wonder if you are a bot pretending to be a human because I doubt you really care unless Muslims are committing violence :doubt:

You know, Coyote, once in a while if you are going to make comments on the Middle East forum, you could at least show your concern for what is happening to Muslims and Christians outside of Israel. The blood of Christians and Muslims is running down the roads outside of Israel, but it appears you have no interest in that. However, it is predictable that you will just want to talk about Israel on this forum no matter what horrible things are happening to Christians and Muslims in the Muslim Middle East countries.

So Sally, what do you think of Israel's stance regarding missionaries?

Most muslim countries forbid all non muslims from proselytizing. Countries like cambodia and north korea ban all proselytizing. In China it is limited. In pakistan you can be killed for speaking about any faith beside islam, some have been crucified on charges of blasphemy.

Israel you can talk about and even hold outdoor services. They just don't want you proselytizing or telling people they are going to hell because you are not of their faith or denomination. Don't shove your religion in someone else's face. In part it is protecting you from angering muslims and creating problems.

Forum List

Back