israels fight against christian missionaries

Yeah, little old Coyote cares nothing aboutg the blood running down the streets of the Muslim Middle East countries. She felt that it was more important to get in on a thread about missionizing. Why doesn't Coyote tell us about all the Muslims who have converted to Christianity or have become Atheists but are afraid to speak up because they know they will be harassed by their friends and relatives and even worse killed for their decision to drop out of Islam.

You know Sally, you could attempt to actually discuss the topic instead of spewing your hate about Muslims on every topic you post.

Missionaries are a plague sometimes - it's not always about "good works" it's about "conversions". We are blessed to live in a country that gives the freedom to worship what we want and to be able to speak freely about it - even if it means shutting the door in the face of a missionary who won't take "no" for an answer.

I remember when we first invaded Iraq, Christian missionaries were lined up at the border waiting for the go-ahead like a plague of locusts. They didn't care that their conversions could lead to the deaths of the people they converted in rural villages ruled by barbaric principles. They didn't give a damn about those people or what could happen to them after they left - all they cared about was getting the word out and convert convert convert.
I don't have much respect for that. Nor do I have respect for people who break the laws of the host country. If the country has a law against prosylitizing than don't proselatyze. And many of them do - not just Muslim countries or Israel.

If Israel wants to limit it, it's their right as a country. Any country has that right - though the death penalty is way exreme.

Missionaries can be good when they respect the traditions, lives and beliefs of the people they are working amongst and they can be pestulant when they tread over them without regard.

Now maybe you can talk about the issue, or, are we going to hear another (predictable) schpeil about how I or someone else here could care less about what Muslims are doing to Christians or other folks or anything where Muslims are perpetrating something in some other godforsaken part of the world. It's so predictable I wonder if you are a bot pretending to be a human because I doubt you really care unless Muslims are committing violence :doubt:

You know, Coyote, once in a while if you are going to make comments on the Middle East forum, you could at least show your concern for what is happening to Muslims and Christians outside of Israel. The blood of Christians and Muslims is running down the roads outside of Israel, but it appears you have no interest in that. However, it is predictable that you will just want to talk about Israel on this forum no matter what horrible things are happening to Christians and Muslims in the Muslim Middle East countries.

So Sally, what do you think of Israel's stance regarding missionaries?

You know Sally, you could attempt to actually discuss the topic instead of spewing your hate about Muslims on every topic you post.

Missionaries are a plague sometimes - it's not always about "good works" it's about "conversions". We are blessed to live in a country that gives the freedom to worship what we want and to be able to speak freely about it - even if it means shutting the door in the face of a missionary who won't take "no" for an answer.

I remember when we first invaded Iraq, Christian missionaries were lined up at the border waiting for the go-ahead like a plague of locusts. They didn't care that their conversions could lead to the deaths of the people they converted in rural villages ruled by barbaric principles. They didn't give a damn about those people or what could happen to them after they left - all they cared about was getting the word out and convert convert convert.
I don't have much respect for that. Nor do I have respect for people who break the laws of the host country. If the country has a law against prosylitizing than don't proselatyze. And many of them do - not just Muslim countries or Israel.

If Israel wants to limit it, it's their right as a country. Any country has that right - though the death penalty is way exreme.

Missionaries can be good when they respect the traditions, lives and beliefs of the people they are working amongst and they can be pestulant when they tread over them without regard.

Now maybe you can talk about the issue, or, are we going to hear another (predictable) schpeil about how I or someone else here could care less about what Muslims are doing to Christians or other folks or anything where Muslims are perpetrating something in some other godforsaken part of the world. It's so predictable I wonder if you are a bot pretending to be a human because I doubt you really care unless Muslims are committing violence :doubt:

You know, Coyote, once in a while if you are going to make comments on the Middle East forum, you could at least show your concern for what is happening to Muslims and Christians outside of Israel. The blood of Christians and Muslims is running down the roads outside of Israel, but it appears you have no interest in that. However, it is predictable that you will just want to talk about Israel on this forum no matter what horrible things are happening to Christians and Muslims in the Muslim Middle East countries.

Being that there are people of different religions living there, it probably is a good thing. How would you feel if these missionaries went into the Muslim areas and started preaching? What do you think the reaction of the Muslims would be. I wouldn't blame them if they were upset. So tell us, Coyote, is there any chance on this Middle East forum that you will ever say anything good about the Israelis?

And don't forget, guno, that the Pope is very worried about what is happening to the Christians in the Middle East. While you are obsessing over missionaries, he is worried about Christians being murdered in the Middle East. If you are so into this bit about missionaries, instead of obsessing over it on a forum, why not help the Rabbi who leads the group Jews for Judaism which fights these missionaries?

And don't forget, guno, that the Pope is very worried about what is happening to the Christians in the Middle East. While you are obsessing over missionaries, he is worried about Christians being murdered in the Middle East. If you are so into this bit about missionaries, instead of obsessing over it on a forum, why not help the Rabbi who leads the group Jews for Judaism which fights these missionaries?
Silly-Sally loves to tell people what to do. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Interesting

"A young Jews for Jesus couple in Atlanta was "outed" this week after approaching several Orthodox rabbi's and expressing an interest in converting to Judaism. Luckily, Jews do not accept potential converts just because they ask. The process takes several years. This couple had even contacted the local Orthodox Jewish day school about enrolling their children. Based on on some correspondence that came to light this week, the truth is that they were trained by a local prominent Jews for Jesus preacher on how to infiltrate the Orthodox community, appearing to be sincere converts, in order to gain information that could eventually be brought back to the Jews for Jesus missionary movement to help them in their conversion campaigns against the Jews. They were instructed what clothes to wear, what words to use, and so on..."

Read more: Chrstian missionaries infiltrating Jewish communities (believe, Christians, translation, religious) - Judaism -Jewish religion, Hebrew, Orthodox, Conservative, Reform, Torah, Hasidism - City-Data Forum

The Jewish community better wake up or else it will be slow death for us.

Jews For Judaism | Home

Being that there are people of different religions living there, it probably is a good thing.

Why? What does it matter if there are multiple religions or one religion in the area?

How would you feel if these missionaries went into the Muslim areas and started preaching? What do you think the reaction of the Muslims would be. I wouldn't blame them if they were upset.

All of those questions were addressed in my post :)

So tell us, Coyote, is there any chance on this Middle East forum that you will ever say anything good about the Israelis?

Have many times. You just don't read too good Sally :)

Being that there are people of different religions living there, it probably is a good thing.

Why? What does it matter if there are multiple religions or one religion in the area?

How would you feel if these missionaries went into the Muslim areas and started preaching? What do you think the reaction of the Muslims would be. I wouldn't blame them if they were upset.

So tell us, Coyote, is there any chance on this Middle East forum that you will ever say anything good about the Israelis?

It's not that I don't read too good, Coyote. It's just that you post a lot of nonsense that I honestly scroll down real fast past your words. I really am not particularly interested in what you are saying since you have never ever said anything good about Israel and; in fact, I don't think you have mentioned anything that is happening in the other Middle East countries even though this is the Middle East forum.

Interesting

"A young Jews for Jesus couple in Atlanta was "outed" this week after approaching several Orthodox rabbi's and expressing an interest in converting to Judaism. Luckily, Jews do not accept potential converts just because they ask. The process takes several years. This couple had even contacted the local Orthodox Jewish day school about enrolling their children. Based on on some correspondence that came to light this week, the truth is that they were trained by a local prominent Jews for Jesus preacher on how to infiltrate the Orthodox community, appearing to be sincere converts, in order to gain information that could eventually be brought back to the Jews for Jesus missionary movement to help them in their conversion campaigns against the Jews. They were instructed what clothes to wear, what words to use, and so on..."

Read more: Chrstian missionaries infiltrating Jewish communities (believe, Christians, translation, religious) - Judaism -Jewish religion, Hebrew, Orthodox, Conservative, Reform, Torah, Hasidism - City-Data Forum

Jews For Judaism | Home

Then, guno, since this seems to be your main interest and apparently you have no interest at all in what is going on in the rest of the Middle East, perhaps you will feel you are doing some good spending your time with this group. Contact the Rabbi in charge of this group and tell him you are interested in setting something up in your own city.

It's not that I don't read too good, Coyote. It's just that you post a lot of nonsense that I honestly scroll down real fast past your words. I really am not particularly interested in what you are saying since you have never ever said anything good about Israel and; in fact, I don't think you have mentioned anything that is happening in the other Middle East countries even though this is the Middle East forum.

Sally, just a suggestion - when you say the kind of crap you are frequently get caught saying, you clearly have some fundamental reading issues - or maybe it's an interpretive problem. And, again, you are attempting to redirect this thread.

When it comes to Israel's laws regarding missionaries -why do you feel it's a good thing? What does it matter if there are multiple religions or one religion in the area?

Oy vey....you are very dense

And this is a particular thread that I started is about missionaries, not about christian pastors who, if they are missionaries deserve what is happening to them in countries that ban it. This is one thing Israel an the Muslim country's can agree on

Last edited:
Interesting

Jews For Judaism | Home

Then, guno, since this seems to be your main interest and apparently you have no interest at all in what is going on in the rest of the Middle East, perhaps you will feel you are doing some good spending your time with this group. Contact the Rabbi in charge of this group and tell him you are interested in setting something up in your own city.

You are either not to bright or mentally ill, This thread is about the damn missionary problem in Israel

Interesting

Jews For Judaism | Home

You are either not to bright or mentally ill, This thread is about the damn missionary problem in Israel

Perhaps it is you who are mentally ill that you can't see what is happening in the rest of the Middle East where thousands of people have been killed and the killing is still going on. In Israel a person can resist a missionary since they are not forced to listen to their spiel, the same as they can here in the U.S.. However, if people are intent on killing you like is going on in the rest of the Middle East, there is no way to avoid it. However, keep on blabbering about missionaries in Israel and just close your eyes to what is happening elsewhere in the huge Middle East if this is what makes you happy.

So Sally, enough blather on what's happening elsewhere (there are tons of threads addressing atrocities going on but only one thread on this) - Israel's laws about missionaries.

Why do you feel it's a good thing? What does it matter if there are multiple religions or one religion in the area?

Personally - I think they are pests and countries that are strongly religious are within thier rights to regulate them - though, as I said before, the death penalty is a bit much.

beware of rightwing goyim dreck who are fascinated with us jews

israel should physically remove all the missionaries

thankfully israelis who were once naive about the christians who went over and said they love the jews are finding out what they are all about an their motives, are waking up.
Thankfully there are jewish organizations now in the us who are helping israel identifying these missionaries going over so israel can monitor them

maybe guno can tell us why he even brought up the ban on missionizing. It probably is a good thing in israel because can you imagine the hullabaloo which would go on in the muslim areas if the missionaries tried to convert them. These missionaries would probably be beaten up terribly. Meanwhile, in the u.s., if guno would bother going out on the streets and questioning people, he would find that the christians as a whole here are not interested in converting the jews to christianity, but are for israel because it is a little country that is constantly had at by the arabs who can't stand to see one tiny piece of property governed by the jews. And christians nowadays can also see what is happening to their fellow christians in the muslim world. As one former poster, whose grandfather is a pastor, said: The joke going around is when the messiah arrives, the taxi driver is going to ask him if this is his first or second visit.

טיפשה
Tipsha? Not hardly.

You are a loser! First this isn't and ISLAMIC country they are NOT fighting against anyone. What they don't want is Messianic Jews (Jews for Jesus) IMMIGRATING to Israel with the intent on convert the Jews. For the only Jewish country on the planet, I don't think that is a out of place concern.

Second, they aren't prosecuting anyone. Christians can live freely and openly in Israel. Some have serviced in the parliament and even on the Supreme Court. Many Evangelicals visit Israel regularly and only have nice things to say about the people.

On the other hand, Christians aren't allowed in many countries like the meccas of Islam such as Saudi Arabia and Iran. In all Islamic countries Christians are murdered, raped and prosecuted (see Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria). In the supposedly secular Turkey, 99% of the country is Islamic. In fact most Islamic countries are north of 90% Islamic!

Israel is the ONLY place in the Middle East that protects Christians, allows then freedom of religion and provides them equal rights under the law.

Now go back to your coloring books fucko!

This suprises you from a STATE that defines itself as the Jewish Homeland?

I have it on good authority that one is NOT allowed to go door to door handing out the WATCHTOWER in the Vatican, either.

Haven't you left something out, and that is no one is suppose to try to convert others to his or her religion and that means Jews are not allowd to either. Now why not bring up what happens in Muslim countries when Christians try to convert the Muslims to Christianity? Are these Christians even allowed Bibles into the prison cells where they are being held under terrible conditions?

Judaism is not a proselytizing religion , people who want to become Jews are turned away an if they are accepted it takes years of study to finally be accepted an then they become part of the Jewish Community. Jews do NOT try to convert others to Judaism. In regard to missionaries, Jews are very wary of christian missionaries because of the long history of force conversions the inquisitions and the like. In Israel Jews should not have to put up with that, that is why Israel has laws against christian missionaries. see attachment to better understand Jews For Judaism | Home

If christian missionary's knowingly goes into Muslim counties to proselytize I have no sympathy for them as they knew the laws . To go into someones Home (country) and try to convert their family , it is very disrespectful.

Israel's fight against Christian missionaries - Baltimore Jewish | Examiner.com

You know so much about Judaism you should be a Hebrew teacher! Jews don't seek out of covert, but you can convert if you want. It just takes dedication. Actually converting to Catholicism is not an over-night event either.

They don't send you away if you want to convert to Judaism, they just set the bar high so they know only the dedicated convert!

I heard that converting to become a jew is very difficult.

They have the potential convert and a rabbi stand next to each other.

Then someone tosses a penny onto the floor between them.

If the convert can grab the coin first he is accepted as one of the chosen people.

But usually the rabbi gets to the penny first and the potential convert is sent packing. . :cool:

Forum List

Back