israels fight against christian missionaries

You know...there is an irony here.

Israel has laws against missionaries and, it seems there is a lot of dislike of these missionaries, yet Israel does recieve a great deal of donations and support from the very groups those missionaries represent and I doubt they turn away a dime of it.

Religion messees up perspectives big time. :doubt:

I don't think that's ironic.

The donations are for missionarism? I believe they're for help serving Christianity in Israel, you'd be surprised to see how many of those sites in Nazereth are kept thanks to the mirrionary organizations

Missionary is prohibited in Israel as a role. And it's not for Christians alone. Christians cannot try and trick Jewish youth to convert. Muslims are not allowed to try and trick Jews or Christians to convert. The same for Jews (with Jews it's not a problem because missionary itself is against the Jewish religion).

the organizations donate not to try and convert others, they do it for the Christians themselves.

So there's no connection between the things, actually.

You are very naive as most Israelis about Christian missionaries an their activities an motivations,Israelis don't hear what they are about or what their goals are , We in the US are well to all aware of these people and how they operate

Israel's fight against Christian missionaries - Baltimore Jewish | Examiner.com

How Christian Missionaries exploit Holocaust Survivors | SHEARIM

Jews For Judaism | Home

MISSIONARIES STEP UP ACTIVITIES TO CONVERT JEWS IN ISRAEL - See more at: Jews For Judaism | Alert: Missionaries Step Up Activities to Convert Jews in Israel

It is shamfull that a Jew just wave it off as it is nothing

I didn't say the problem didn't exist. Many of the missionaries who try to convert others are Messianic Jews who already live in Israel.

Not the outside organizations.

Forum List

Back