Israel's Legal Right To Exist

Lets just consider documented facts. Fair enough?

Israel's History and Right to Exist - Discover the Networks

Listen you stupid fuck

How can Israel have a right to exist when it was created by force and terrorism? When 1.5 million Palestinian Arabs were thrown under the bus by one scumbag named Harry S. Truman. Overnight those unfortunate people became foreigners in their own land.

OMG. He called me a "stupid fuck." Guess I must have pissed him off. Good news, there are courses to help you in anger management. Good luck & keep us posted on your progress. 'Atta boy.

Listen you stupid fuck

How can Israel have a right to exist when it was created by force and terrorism? When 1.5 million Palestinian Arabs were thrown under the bus by one scumbag named Harry S. Truman. Overnight those unfortunate people became foreigners in their own land.

OMG. He called me a "stupid fuck." Guess I must have pissed him off. Good news, there are courses to help you in anger management. Good luck & keep us posted on your progress. 'Atta boy.

Yep, you royally pissed me off when you forget that those 1.5 million individuals are HUMAN BEINGS.

Listen you stupid fuck

Yep, you royally pissed me off when you forget that those 1.5 million individuals are HUMAN BEINGS.

Your comment shows you have a Palestinian mentality. The Pali's attack & kill Israeli's. Then Israel retaliates & the Pali's & their supporters like you bitch about how many more dead Pali's there are than Israeli's.

Listen you stupid fuck

Your comment shows you have a Palestinian mentality. The Pali's attack & kill Israeli's. Then Israel retaliates & the Pali's & their supporters like you bitch about how many more dead Pali's there are than Israeli's.

It's hard to miss the urging for conflict done by the Pali Pom Pom flailers from behind the safety of their keyboards.

Listen you stupid fuck

It's hard to miss the urging for conflict done by the Pali Pom Pom flailers from behind the safety of their keyboards.

They sure do get pissed off with documented facts.

Listen you stupid fuck

You comment shows that you have a Hitler mentality.

THE ZIONISTS INVADED THEIR LAND AND THEN PROCEEDED TO MURDER THEM.

THE PALESTINIANS HAVE A RIGHT TO STAND THEIR GROUND AND DEFEND THEMSELVES.

Listen you stupid fuck

YES INDEED "THEY" DO.

FACTS DOCUMENTING GENOCIDE.

Listen you stupid fuck

You have never posted a documented fact. You rely exclusively on propaganda.

OUTSTANDING POINT. Yes indeed, what about Israel's GENOCIDE of the Palestinians? It's about time those Zionists know the documented facts. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Using MJ's unusual way to define genocide, it would appear that since there are now 13 million or so Armenians in the world and only about 3 million when the Turks killed about half of them, there was no Armenian genocide. The guy is truly a piece of work.

OUTSTANDING POINT. Yes indeed, what about Israel's GENOCIDE of the Palestinians? It's about time those Zionists know the documented facts. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Using MJ's unusual way to define genocide, it would appear that since there are now 13 million or so Armenians in the world and only about 3 million when the Turks killed about half of them, there was no Armenian genocide. The guy is truly a piece of work.
Obviously, different circumstances.

It remarkable how your comments and facts have so little connection to one-another.

These illegal Palestinian settlements & occupation have to end for any hope of a lasting peace.

The Real Illegal Settlements

From your link.

Illegal Palestinian settlement.

2098.jpg

These illegal Palestinian settlements & occupation have to end for any hope of a lasting peace.

From the link:

"...Only a handful of steps separate some of the buildings, and most lack proper sewage systems."

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that the Islamic terrorists are given a free hand to divert their welfare fraud checks to pay for arms, ammunition and infrastructure to wage gee-had but basic services - well, not so much.

Hey, why be bothered with such annoyances as indoor plumbing, the potential for water / ground water pollution and disease from lack of proper sanitation when the Muhammeds need weapons for gee-had.

From the link:

"...Only a handful of steps separate some of the buildings, and most lack proper sewage systems."

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that the Islamic terrorists are given a free hand to divert their welfare fraud checks to pay for arms, ammunition and infrastructure to wage gee-had but basic services - well, not so much.

Hey, why be bothered with such annoyances as indoor plumbing, the potential for water / ground water pollution and disease from lack of proper sanitation when the Muhammeds need weapons for gee-had.

Why should the Pali's do anything for themselves when they have Israel to do it for them?

Frigging hell, now he links to the Gatestone Institute whose chairman is John Bolton. You really do only read propaganda from Zionist propaganda sites. How can anyone take you seriously?
OMG!!! Zionist Propaganda vs Muslim Propaganda...

What Muslim propaganda. The source documents I link to are either almost exclusively UN or LON documents from the UN or academic archives, not propaganda sites.

Frigging hell, now he links to the Gatestone Institute whose chairman is John Bolton. You really do only read propaganda from Zionist propaganda sites. How can anyone take you seriously?
OMG!!! Zionist Propaganda vs Muslim Propaganda...

What Muslim propaganda. The source documents I link to are either almost exclusively UN or LON documents from the UN or academic archives, not propaganda sites.
Islamic Bullshit 1,000,000 times over.

Forum List

Back