Israel's naked aggression against Syria

Shitstain....Syria has attacked Israel with a full scale invasion in the past.

Israel has every right to attack a terrorist haven run by a dictator.

Go to the local mall and tell everyone there Israel is worse than Assad....you will get laughed back to your hole in the ground, asswipe.

Dumbfuck...Syria has attacked first in the past and they openly support Hamas and LH that do attack Israel every fucking year.

Israel is not going to wait around for Assad to launch his farewell attack on Israel if he feels the rebels are going to take him down.

Why does Assad need long range missiles to attack Israel when the enemy is inside his country....
Hey shithead, there is only 2 ways you can attack another country legally.

And that wasn't one of them.

Assad has killed more SYRIANS in his civil war than Israel has ever done since their start as a nation responding to attacks from Syria and other Arab goons.

O God, do not remain quiet;
Do not be silent and, O God, do not be still.
2 For behold, Your enemies make an uproar,
And those who hate You have exalted themselves.
3 They make shrewd plans against Your people,
And conspire together against Your treasured ones.
4 They have said, “Come, and let us wipe them out [d]as a nation,
That the name of Israel be remembered no more.”
5 For they have conspired together with one mind;
Against You they make a covenant:psalm 83;1-5

Kook logic....Assad murdering thousands of innocent Syrians is ok but Israel blowing up illegal weapons shipped from China, Russia and Iran that can target Israel....is bad.
Attacking a nation that did not attack you first, is the highest crime a nation can commit.

Umm, they did attack Israel first and continue to do so. You must have missed that point.

God's promise to tiny Israel==Therefore thus says the Lord God, “Now I will restore the fortunes of Jacob and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name. 26 They will [l]forget their disgrace and all their treachery which they perpetrated against Me, when they live securely on their own land with no one to make them afraid. 27 When I bring them back from the peoples and gather them from the lands of their enemies, then I shall be sanctified through them in the sight of the many nations. 28 Then they will know that I am the Lord their God because I made them go into exile among the nations, and then gathered them again to their own land; and I will leave none of them there any longer. 29 I will not hide My face from them any longer, for I will have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel,” declares the Lord God. ezekiel 39:25-29

These kooks whine about Israel blowing up Assad's "toys" aka weapons when Assad is killing thousands of Syrians with those weapons.

The Syrian body count caused by Assad blows away the number killed by Israel....and Israel targets "terrorists" and military, whereas Assad targets anyone he feels like killing.

NO WORRIES!!! GOD fights for tiny ISRAEL!!! PTL. ===“Behold, Damascus is about to be removed from being a city
And will become a fallen ruin. ISAIAH 17:1 Written over 3000 years

Israel attacks Syria within international law because they need US and European support to survive, whereas Assad gets his support from international criminals like Russia, Iran, North Korea and China.

Strange....I believe Russia is violating international law right now somewhere in the world....

This is what Assad does to his own country....

Damaged-Buildings-Syrian-Civil-War1-600x400.jpg

You gotta love the "deer-in-the-headlights" look these Israeli kiss-asses give, when they know god-damn well Israel is responsible for the air strikes.

That's their MO!

The Pentagon had ordered Photographing Syria’s Latakia Base Before Israeli Air Strike

On October 30th, Syria’s military base was rocked by a missile attack. Right after the report of explosions at the sire, social media exploded with posts alleging that Israel was responsible, though there was no immediate Israeli response.

Israel has declined to comment on the attack but less than 24 hours after the initial reports of several large explosions near Snobar Jableh a source within the Obama administration revealed to CNN’s Pentagon reporter, Barbara Starr, that Israel was responsible for the attack.
Fuck Israel!

F'm in the A!

The OP was about hitting SAA position in al Quneitra Governate, yours was about Syria’s Latakia Base. Do you have anything to contribute that is actually related to the thread?

Delusion

A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception.

Delusions typically occur in the context of neurological or mental illness, although they are not tied to any particular disease and have been found to occur in the context of many pathological states (both physical and mental). However, they are of particular diagnostic importance in psychotic disorders including schizophrenia, paraphrenia, manic episodes of bipolar disorder, and psychotic depression.

Delusion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
At least I provided some.

What's up with the "personal attack" only response?

That's all your piece of shit post was, it had nothing to do with the op. If you bothered to read you would have known that.

That's all your piece of shit post was, it had nothing to do with the op. If you bothered to read you would have known that.
I provided evidence of Israel attacking Syria last year.

If they attacked Syria last year, it just stands to reason they'd do it this year as well.

So it wasn't that shit of a post after all, was it, asshole?

Heaven transfered to the re-newed earth for eternity===And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, 4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.”

5 And He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” And He *said, “Write, for these words are faithful and true.” 6 Then He said to me, “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost. 7 He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son. 8 But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”
Revelation 21:2-8

Heaven transfered to the re-newed earth for eternity===And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, 4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.”

5 And He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” And He *said, “Write, for these words are faithful and true.” 6 Then He said to me, “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost. 7 He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son. 8 But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”
Revelation 21:2-8
You don't have a clue as to what you're quoting and you certainly don't quote scripture to a Catholic!

Ergo, I out rank you!

heaven transfered to the re-newed earth for eternity===and i saw the holy city, new jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from god, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 and i heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “behold, the tabernacle of god is among men, and he will dwell among them, and they shall be his people, and god himself will be among them, 4 and he will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.”

5 and he who sits on the throne said, “behold, i am making all things new.” and he *said, “write, for these words are faithful and true.” 6 then he said to me, “it is done. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost. 7 he who overcomes will inherit these things, and i will be his god and he will be my son. 8 but for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”
revelation 21:2-8
you don't have a clue as to what you're quoting and you certainly don't quote scripture to a catholic!

Ergo, i out rank you!

why don't you read that catholic bible? The same verse is found there.

I provided evidence of Israel attacking Syria last year.

If they attacked Syria last year, it just stands to reason they'd do it this year as well.

So it wasn't that shit of a post after all, was it, asshole?
Thank you. that is exactly the point of the OP, which WacoTexans and other comedians never even read.

YES!!! ISRAEL WILL HIT ANY ENEMY THAT THEY KNOW HAVE PLANS TO ATTACK THEM BECAUSE TINY iSRAEL IS FAR TOO SMALL TO WITHSTAND EVEN ONE BIG HIT!!!

Forum List

Back