Israel's naked aggression against Syria

I disagree, Mr Billo. It's all about Israel's survival. Nothing more, nothing less. People can write books, make speeches and movies, take polls and it all boils down to survival.
C'mon dude, Israel is the only nuclear power in the ME, that dog don't hunt!

That's why the Mideast smells so bad. Arabs shit their pants every time you mention...JOOOOOOOOOOOOS

They could at least shit in the right place.

tumblr_mm0038sZGH1qdlh1io1_400.gif

I wonder if bunnyrabbits are halal....

Strange the amount of hatred and negative rep my last post has attracted. It's a copy and paste from a post made yesterday with the word "Gaza" removed and the word "Israel" put in.

The post that I C&P'd from went totally uncommented on. It seems mass murder of muslims is okay on here.

[MENTION=47158]Manchester[/MENTION]

You have got to be fucking kidding me that you simply copied and pasted another members text. What the fuck are you, a moron, or what?

Do you have any idea how much that makes you / or him / look like a sock?

You owe [MENTION=46449]Delta4Embassy[/MENTION] an apology for that special kind of stupid that you just engaged in.

Jesus, you really are not the brightest bulb on the tree, to be sure.

And muslims are not being mass-murdered. You are nutz.

No I am not kidding you.

No I'm not a moron.

No I don't owe Delta4Embassy anything, he's one of the best posters on this forum here and his views tend to be fair and balanced which is why the C&Ped post he made took me aback so much. I'm guessing it was out of frustration rather than malace.

Yes I expect I am not the "brightest bulb on the tree" but then I'm guessing your aren't either as at no point did you understand that we were talking about the advocating of mas murder rather than the actually carrying out of it. That in itself is pretty damn stupid!

Strange the amount of hatred and negative rep my last post has attracted. It's a copy and paste from a post made yesterday with the word "Gaza" removed and the word "Israel" put in.

The post that I C&P'd from went totally uncommented on. It seems mass murder of muslims is okay on here.

You have got to be fucking kidding me that you simply copied and pasted another members text. What the fuck are you, a moron, or what?

You owe [MENTION=46449]Delta4Embassy[/MENTION] an apology for that special kind of stupid that you just engaged in.

No I am not kidding you.

No I'm not a moron.

No I don't owe Delta4Embassy anything, he's one of the best posters on this forum here and his views tend to be fair and balanced which is why the C&Ped post he made took me aback so much. I'm guessing it was out of frustration rather than malace.

Yes I expect I am not the "brightest bulb on the tree" but then I'm guessing your aren't either as at no point did you understand that we were talking about the advocating of mas murder rather than the actually carrying out of it. That in itself is pretty damn stupid!

Which post did Delta4Embassy copy and paste?

No I am not kidding you.

No I'm not a moron.

Oh, I believe that you are not kidding me.

"mas", as in "una mas"? Need another portion?

No I am not kidding you.

No I'm not a moron.

I have no idea what you are talking about, I'll just assume that you have decided to pick up on a typo because you have nothing else to add.

No I am not kidding you.

No I'm not a moron.

I have no idea what you are talking about, I'll just assume that you have decided to pick up on a typo because you have nothing else to add.

No, I did it because you are still not understanding the entire meaning of this.

Carry on. Remain clueless. Woot-woot.

No, I did it because you are still not understanding the entire meaning of this.

Carry on. Remain clueless. Woot-woot.

Yep, you've just confirmed it, you have nothing new to add and so you make lame "in" jokes. Well done you.

No I am not kidding you.

No I'm not a moron.

Can someone please tell me which post Delta4Embassy copied and pasted?

No I am not kidding you.

No I'm not a moron.

I just checked and the post has been deleted by the brave Manchester.

No, I found it.
Manchester is blaming Delta for copying him but it was Manchester who copied Delta.
Delta posted this (16) on 12th.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/344717-update-concerning-the-events-of-3-12-in-israel-and-gaza-strip.html#post8763840

And Manchester copied Delta (76) on 13th.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/343538-israel-s-naked-aggression-against-syria-2.html#post8766381

Last edited:
The world has gone mad. :banghead:

I've not deleted anything despite what the honest Hossfly will tell you.

No, I found it.
Manchester is blaming Delta for copying him but it was Manchester who copied Delta.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/344717-update-concerning-the-events-of-3-12-in-israel-and-gaza-strip.html#post8763840

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/343538-israel-s-naked-aggression-against-syria-2.html#post8766381

"which is why the C&Ped post he made took me aback so much."

As in the Copy and Pasted post above when I typed that. The post that was copy and pasted, by me, from his. That copy and pasted post. the one I copied and then I pasted. Like WHEN I SAID I COPY AND PASTED IT BEFORE.

The world has gone mad. :banghead:

I've not deleted anything despite what the honest Hossfly will tell you.

No, I found it.

"which is why the C&Ped post he made took me aback so much."

As in the Copy and Pasted post above when I typed that. The post that was copy and pasted, by me, from his. That copy and pasted post. the one I copied and then I pasted. Like WHEN I SAID I COPY AND PASTED IT BEFORE.
I stand to be corrected. I apologize for saying you deleted it. I had sent Delta a PM right after you posted it. (#76 this thread) That's why he mentioned it to you. I'm the instigator.

Forum List

Back