Israel's naked aggression against Syria

YES!!! ISRAEL WILL HIT ANY ENEMY THAT THEY KNOW HAVE PLANS TO ATTACK THEM BECAUSE TINY iSRAEL IS FAR TOO SMALL TO WITHSTAND EVEN ONE BIG HIT!!!
They're the only nuclear power in the ME and the last time anyone tried to "HIT" them, got their ass kicked in less than a week.

I think they can withstand a little more than you claim.

One is if the other country declares war and the other is to safeguard your citizens from attack.

You will find that both apply in this case.
Wrong!

Try again, maybe your luck will change?

RIGHT read the Geneva conventions on going to war.

Syria declared war in Israel in 1948 and the declaration was never rescinded, so a state of war exists between Israel and Syria.
The weapons that were targeted were destined for Hezbolla to use against Israeli civilians, so under the Geneva conventions Israel was legally obliged to destroy them.

Who gives a shit Syria is a rogue regime, now go swallow some Farrakhan jizz.
Your view lacks of humanity, democracy and reality.
At first, it is unintelligible why a people may be attacked by anyone just because its government´s leadership is suddenly out of favour with various western government´s, which support the areas controlled by Islamists they are supposed to fight according to their own image cultivation.
As the war on terror is widespread written on our western flags our support for the terrorists is secondly abhorrent and a crime against humanity anyhow.
Third, the Syrian government is a progressive one and enables many people to have a normal life even under the threat of this war.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=475156352585555
Are you people serous? 100,000 dead! :cuckoo:

Who gives a shit Syria is a rogue regime, now go swallow some Farrakhan jizz.
Your view lacks of humanity, democracy and reality.
At first, it is unintelligible why a people may be attacked by anyone just because its government´s leadership is suddenly out of favour with various western government´s, which support the areas controlled by Islamists they are supposed to fight according to their own image cultivation.
As the war on terror is widespread written on our western flags our support for the terrorists is secondly abhorrent and a crime against humanity anyhow.
Third, the Syrian government is a progressive one and enables many people to have a normal life even under the threat of this war.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=475156352585555
Are you people serous? 100,000 dead! :cuckoo:
I think the number is closer to 150,000 and he doesn't seem concerned about it.

He's only upset at why Syria is being prevented from killing that many Jews and more.

Heaven transfered to the re-newed earth for eternity===And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, 4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.”

5 And He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” And He *said, “Write, for these words are faithful and true.” 6 Then He said to me, “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost. 7 He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son. 8 But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”
Revelation 21:2-8
You don't have a clue as to what you're quoting and you certainly don't quote scripture to a Catholic!

Ergo, I out rank you!
Do you outrank what the Catholic Bible says about Syria and Damascus in a ruinous heap?

Isaiah 17

1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

2 The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

3 The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the Lord of hosts.

4 And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.

5 And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim.

6 Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two or three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four or five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the Lord God of Israel.

7 At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.

Not only this despot regime's leader holds hands with an injured Syrian terrorist, not only US/Israel's ally Saudi Arabia sends death row inmates to fight Syrian people, but now Israel is bombing Syria, and guess what - all our MSM is not reporting it, SO WHO do you think controls our media? Eskimos? FSA? Taliban? It is time we, the people stop educating those who do not want to see the truth and unite among ourselves.

LiveLeak.com - alleged video of Israeli military hitting SAA position in al Quneitra Governate :5 march 2014

Are you smoking crack? Syria is in civil war, their slitting their own throats.:cuckoo:

You gotta love the "deer-in-the-headlights" look these Israeli kiss-asses give, when they know god-damn well Israel is responsible for the air strikes.

That's their MO!

The Pentagon had ordered Photographing Syria’s Latakia Base Before Israeli Air Strike

On October 30th, Syria’s military base was rocked by a missile attack. Right after the report of explosions at the sire, social media exploded with posts alleging that Israel was responsible, though there was no immediate Israeli response.

Israel has declined to comment on the attack but less than 24 hours after the initial reports of several large explosions near Snobar Jableh a source within the Obama administration revealed to CNN’s Pentagon reporter, Barbara Starr, that Israel was responsible for the attack.
Fuck Israel!

F'm in the A!

Youre not fooling anyone. The only reason you are here is because you hate Israel, but the truth is, you couldnt care less about the attack, just to vilify Israel. Who cares if Israel killed some asshole Syrian soldiers.
How many threads have you made or posted in about Assad fighter jets dropping bombs on their own civilians?

Fuck you, Loinboy.

Did he say something weird about Israel being against the Torah, and when being called on it he said that as a catholic Irish man he's not an expert on Judaism, basically admitting he knows jack and he just says whatever is on his mind, no matter how stupid he makes himself sound?

so, um, yeah....

BTW, Israel and Syria never signed a peace treaty , not after the 6 day wR where Syria signed the Khartoum Resolution and not after the Yom Kippur war.
The Khartoum resolution states: no peace and no recognition of Israel.
So, although they are not in a full out war with eachother, there has never been a cessation of hostilities between them.

Anyone actually feel like commenting on the OP?
Rarely will you ever find an Israeli kiss-ass willing to discuss naked aggression from the "Jewish State".

They've bombed Syria about a half-dozen times within the last year, for the sole purpose of exacerbating this problem.
When did Israel and Syria sign a peace treaty? They're still at war.

http://www.usip.org/sites/default/files/resources/mappingpeace.pdf

The US could have supplied a direct presence at the negotiating table with Syria and Israel, yet chose to destabilize Iraq and Libya instead.

Iraq. Lebanon. Libya. Syria? Sudan. Somalia. Iran?

First, Syria does not recognize Israel
Second, they won't sit down to talks unless all refugees are "returned to Israel" and the Golan heights are returned, including sheeba farms though Syria stole that from Lebanon.
Syria has not real desire to speak to Israel.

Been advocating peaceful solutions for years, but things like this, the sheer scale of it has me wanting to just level Israel. Screw it. Trying for peace isn't working, so let's try for victory.

"There is a peace only to be found on the other side of war." King Arthur, "First Knight"

Been advocating peaceful solutions for years, but things like this, the sheer scale of it has me wanting to just level Israel. Screw it. Trying for peace isn't working, so let's try for victory.

"There is a peace only to be found on the other side of war." King Arthur, "First Knight"

And then there are those who realize that the Arabs don't want peace with Israel but want to destroy it instead so they say "Let's make Gaza into a parking lot."

People who desire peace just don't throw up their hands and say they want to 'level' Israel. Except dedicated Jew-haters. Welcome to the Bund.

So recruit a band of fellow Jew haters and go for it, Ahmed.

Strange the amount of hatred and negative rep my last post has attracted. It's a copy and paste from a post made yesterday with the word "Gaza" removed and the word "Israel" put in.

The post that I C&P'd from went totally uncommented on. It seems mass murder of muslims is okay on here.

Forum List

Back