Israel's naked aggression against Syria

Palestinians violate truce...
:eek:
Rockets Strike Israel After Truce Declared
March 13, 2014 ~ The Palestinian militant group Islamic Jihad said an Egyptian-brokered cease-fire has gone into effect aimed at halting a two-day flare-up of rocket attacks into Israel and Israeli air strikes on the Palestinian enclave.
But soon after the announcement, two rockets fired from Gaza exploded inside Israel. Islamic Jihad denied it launched the attack and it was not immediately clear who fired the rockets. The Israeli military said four rockets were fired Thursday from the Palestinian-controlled Gaza Strip, down sharply from the more than 60 that had been fired since the previous night. Israeli officials have refused to confirm any cease-fire deal was in place.

Islamic Jihad leaders said the agreement for calm was a renewal of "understandings reached in 2012 in Cairo," referring to a truce that ended an eight-day Gaza war two years ago. Minutes before the Palestinian group posted word of the truce on Facebook, Israeli aircraft struck at Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip near the Egyptian border, wounding three Palestinians. The Israeli military said that "seven terror sites" had been hit.

8DAFAE1D-66EF-4BB6-AA2D-CF1911C50002_w640_r1_s_cx0_cy4_cw0.jpg

Members of the Palestinian security forces loyal to Hamas inspect the damage after Israeli air strikes on smuggling tunnels in Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip

Hours earlier, sirens sounded in the southern Israeli towns of Ashkelon and Ashdod, warning of incoming rockets. The rockets landed in open areas, causing no casualties, but flew deeper into Israel than Wednesday's attacks on southern border towns. Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, who is based in the West Bank, condemned the military escalation in and around Gaza, including rocket fire on Israel, during a news conference in Bethlehem.

On Wednesday, the Israeli military carried out nearly 30 air strikes and fired tank shells at suspected militant targets in Gaza after Islamic Jihad launched dozens of rockets towards Israel in the heaviest such barrage in nearly two years. The rocket fire, which police said caused no casualties, came a day after Israel killed three Islamic Jihad members in a Gaza air strike. Another Gaza militant group, the Popular Resistance Committees, said it fired several rockets as well, but Gaza's ruling Hamas movement did not join in the attacks.

Rockets Strike Israel After Truce Declared

See also:

Israel bombs Gaza militants after 60 rockets hit in ‘coordinated attack’
Fri, Mar 14, 2014 -Israel bombed 29 targets in the Gaza Strip on Wednesday, the Israeli military said, after Palestinian militants in the coastal territory fired 60 rockets into Israel in the heaviest such barrage since 2012.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said he had ordered the military “to take any action necessary to restore calm” to Israel’s south and that “if there is no quiet in the south, then it will be noisy in Gaza, and that’s an understatement.” The rocket fire, which police said resulted in no casualties, was claimed by the Islamic Jihad group and came a day after Israel killed three of its members in a Gaza air strike. A military spokesman said 60 rockets hit Israel “in a simultaneous coordinated attack,” with five landing in built-up areas. Israel bombed 29 militant targets in response, he said.

Israeli forces fired tank shells in response at what the spokesman described as “two terrorist locations” in Gaza. Israeli warplanes bombed five militant training camps, Palestinian officials and witnesses said. There were no immediate reports from the Palestinian enclave of any casualties. “It’s a [rocket] barrage such as we haven’t seen for two years,” Haim Yellin, a local Israeli municipal official in the south, told Army Radio, referring to an eight-day war between Israel and Palestinian militants in Gaza in November 2012.

Warning sirens sounded in several communities across southern Israel to alert residents to take shelter and general warnings urged everyone in the area to remain indoors. The Israeli military said it targeted and killed the three Islamic Jihad militants on Tuesday after they fired mortar bombs at Israeli soldiers. Islamic Jihad said at the time that its men had been killed confronting Israeli troops who had entered the Gaza Strip. Commenting on Wednesday’s barrage, Islamic Jihad said it had fired 90 rockets toward Israel and named the operation “Breaking the Silence.” Palestinian officials said that after the rocket strikes, Israel had informed them that it was closing the Kerem Shalom crossing, through which goods pass into the Gaza Strip, until further notice.

Israel pulled its soldiers and settlers out of the territory, run by Hamas Islamists, in 2005, but it maintained a naval and air blockade, and severely restricted the overland movement of people and goods across the volatile border. Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas issued a statement via his spokesman urging an end to what he called “Israeli military escalation in the Gaza Strip.” In Washington, the US Department of State condemned the rocket attacks and said Israel had a right to defend itself. “There is no justification for such attacks,” spokeswoman Jen Psaki said in a statement. “We call for these terrorist attacks to cease immediately,” she said.

Israel bombs Gaza militants after 60 rockets hit in ?coordinated attack? - Taipei Times

Strange the amount of hatred and negative rep my last post has attracted. It's a copy and paste from a post made yesterday with the word "Gaza" removed and the word "Israel" put in.

The post that I C&P'd from went totally uncommented on. It seems mass murder of muslims is okay on here.

They say imitation is the highest form of flattery.

I don't support murder. I don't support mass murder of Muslims. I do support however ending the quagmire decisively and quickly. Same logic was cited at the end of WWII. Rather than perpetual war and psychological stress, end it. If terrorists don't want peace on equitable grounds, give them war. Real war. Show them just how horrific war with Israel can get until they scream for peace, throw down their arms, and flee in terror as the fist of Almighty G-d comes crashing down on their skulls.

Strange the amount of hatred and negative rep my last post has attracted. It's a copy and paste from a post made yesterday with the word "Gaza" removed and the word "Israel" put in.

The post that I C&P'd from went totally uncommented on. It seems mass murder of muslims is okay on here.
You should be more inventive, Ahab.

You should be less hypocritical, Golda.:eusa_boohoo:

You should be less hypocritical, Golda.:eusa_boohoo:
See my new post about "Arabian Nights", Yassir.

Not only this despot regime's leader holds hands with an injured Syrian terrorist, not only US/Israel's ally Saudi Arabia sends death row inmates to fight Syrian people, but now Israel is bombing Syria, and guess what - all our MSM is not reporting it, SO WHO do you think controls our media? Eskimos? FSA? Taliban? It is time we, the people stop educating those who do not want to see the truth and unite among ourselves.

LiveLeak.com - alleged video of Israeli military hitting SAA position in al Quneitra Governate :5 march 2014
This issue has nothing to do with Judaism, but everything to do with corporatism.

Once we stopped enforcing anti-trust laws, media outlets were allowed to merge. Now they're all corporate owned, with corporate agenda's that mimic the corporate driven foreign policy of our government. That's why you have to go out of the box to find any truth about Israel and Syria.

And you're absolutely right! It is naked aggression on Israel's part, to exacerbate the situation in Syria.

Not only this despot regime's leader holds hands with an injured Syrian terrorist, not only US/Israel's ally Saudi Arabia sends death row inmates to fight Syrian people, but now Israel is bombing Syria, and guess what - all our MSM is not reporting it, SO WHO do you think controls our media? Eskimos? FSA? Taliban? It is time we, the people stop educating those who do not want to see the truth and unite among ourselves.

LiveLeak.com - alleged video of Israeli military hitting SAA position in al Quneitra Governate :5 march 2014
This issue has nothing to do with Judaism, but everything to do with corporatism.

Once we stopped enforcing anti-trust laws, media outlets were allowed to merge. Now they're all corporate owned, with corporate agenda's that mimic the corporate driven foreign policy of our government. That's why you have to go out of the box to find any truth about Israel and Syria.

And you're absolutely right! It is naked aggression on Israel's part, to exacerbate the situation in Syria.
I disagree, Mr Billo. It's all about Israel's survival. Nothing more, nothing less. People can write books, make speeches and movies, take polls and it all boils down to survival.

Weapons in syria or in the hand of hezbullah are a threat to Israel.

[MENTION=47158]Manchester[/MENTION]

You have got to be fucking kidding me that you simply copied and pasted another members text. What the fuck are you, a moron, or what?

Do you have any idea how much that makes you / or him / look like a sock?

You owe [MENTION=46449]Delta4Embassy[/MENTION] an apology for that special kind of stupid that you just engaged in.

Jesus, you really are not the brightest bulb on the tree, to be sure.

And muslims are not being mass-murdered. You are nutz.

What's strange about it? You're a fucking Jew hater. Get used to it.

You have got to be fucking kidding me that you simply copied and pasted another members text. What the fuck are you, a moron, or what?

You owe [MENTION=46449]Delta4Embassy[/MENTION] an apology for that special kind of stupid that you just engaged in.

:clap2:

naked aggression is what Israel has faced for decades. Hezbullah rocket, kidnapping of soldiers, planting of landmines, shooting at soldiers, attempts to sneak across the border to carry out terrorist activity.......
Hezbullah is a proxies of Syria. Syria has in the past tried to hid weapons by parking them in Lebanon till they were thrown out. They have given Hezbullah chemical weapons and were trying to give them rockets to carry out a war with Israel and in the process rally the middle east to the side of Bashar, rather than against him. Since his father took power Syria has been a source of aggression against Israel, Jordan, Turkey, Kurds, Lebanon, Iraq and even it's own citizens.
Israel is well aware of the threat Syria poses and has been extremely efficient in it's targeted action against an illegal nuclear facility, rocket launchers, trucks transferring rockets to Lebanon and aircraft. It is only preventing Syria from making war, or aiding Hezbullah to make war on Israel.
Now Bashar want to hold elections but no one is allowed on the ballot for president except him. As in the past threat will be made against those who don't vote for him, or blank balots will be assumed to be a vote for him. Trying to break the 99.5 % record of his father.

Ummm.....muslims are being "mass murdered" by other muslims...That doesn't count though....IT'S THE JEWS!!:eusa_shifty:

I disagree, Mr Billo. It's all about Israel's survival. Nothing more, nothing less. People can write books, make speeches and movies, take polls and it all boils down to survival.
C'mon dude, Israel is the only nuclear power in the ME, that dog don't hunt!

That's why the Mideast smells so bad. Arabs shit their pants every time you mention...JOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Forum List

Back