🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

Israel has the right to exist where?

Inside the proposed resolution 181 borders that never became borders?

Inside the 1949 armistice agreement lines that were specifically not to be borders?

Inside the Eretz Israel borders that are, in fact, Palestine's international borders?

Israel has no borders, so where exactly does Israel have the right to exist?

Inside the 1949 armistice agreement lines that were specifically not to be borders?

Inside the Eretz Israel borders that are, in fact, Palestine's international borders?

Fraudulent polemics don't win debate points.

Israel already exists.

The boundaries and borders may be up for some (mostly academic) discussion.

But that doesn't alter the fact that it is a nation and that it has a concomitant right to exist.

It's the Occupation, Stupid

Who gave Judea and Samaria to the "Chosen People", their god, of course.
Now that's Fucking dopey, right, Lil'Bitchity?
Do you imagine the Jews' dopey religion justifies genocide?
Sure you do.
Stupid.

gorgieporgie;

Your stupidity as as boundless as your effort to be clever is ineffectual.

I said not one word about God. That's your bugaboo, ya bigoted dip shit motherfucker.

And I don't think anything justifies genocide, but then again, you're the asshole who pretends that Israel has ever engaged in anything of the kind, you fully dishonest fuck-wit cock-bite.

Go suck more dick.

my, my, my...another satisfied customer.

genocide, by international law, is defined as acts with the intent of destroying an ethnic, national, racial, or religios groups...in part or whole.

israelis do that. it can be an act as simple as depriving the bedouins of water or the indescriminate shelling of the palestinians of gaza, or in the case of the israeli government, turning her back on the terrorising of peoples.

it is of course arguable whether what is occurring is genocide, but it was rarely even called that as little as three years ago. it is being called that with more and more frequency today.

now, you may believe that the palestinians can survive on the droppings from israel's table. i do not. i am beginning to think the genocide is a fait accompli
the only thing that can prevent it is israel, the very same people who are causing it.

ya may want to work on that vulgarity and anger if you are trying to win adherents to your position. i am sure it doesn't bother george there, or most of the people who read your post. we've been through far worse and outlasted tougher guys then you, but one of those snake charming, holy book thumpers might not take too kindly to it.

now you sound like you've had a hard day so let carry some of your load for you, my brother. my stupidity is also as boundless as my effort to be clever is ineffectual. there ya go, gang boss. a little less typing you have to do.

later bud...david duke thanks you for making his job easier, jesus loves you...and lord knows, i'm tryin'.

Maybe he should think before he posts racist propaganda, and blatantly throws around hasbara conjecture.
We aren't having some obscene UN-sponsored politically correct palistanian bullshit-fest convention on marketing and sales of their mythical millenial history here, of course.

Sure you do.
Stupid.

gorgieporgie;

I said not one word about God. That's your bugaboo, ya bigoted dip shit motherfucker.

And I don't think anything justifies genocide, but then again, you're the asshole who pretends that Israel has ever engaged in anything of the kind, you fully dishonest fuck-wit cock-bite.

Go suck more dick.

genocide, by international law, is defined as acts with the intent of destroying an ethnic, national, racial, or religios groups...in part or whole.

israelis do that. it can be an act as simple as depriving the bedouins of water or the indescriminate shelling of the palestinians of gaza, or in the case of the israeli government, turning her back on the terrorising of peoples.

it is of course arguable whether what is occurring is genocide, but it was rarely even called that as little as three years ago. it is being called that with more and more frequency today.

now, you may believe that the palestinians can survive on the droppings from israel's table. i do not. i am beginning to think the genocide is a fait accompli
the only thing that can prevent it is israel, the very same people who are causing it.

ya may want to work on that vulgarity and anger if you are trying to win adherents to your position. i am sure it doesn't bother george there, or most of the people who read your post. we've been through far worse and outlasted tougher guys then you, but one of those snake charming, holy book thumpers might not take too kindly to it.

now you sound like you've had a hard day so let carry some of your load for you, my brother. my stupidity is also as boundless as my effort to be clever is ineffectual. there ya go, gang boss. a little less typing you have to do.

later bud...david duke thanks you for making his job easier, jesus loves you...and lord knows, i'm tryin'.

So, as I correctly said, Israel has never engaged in ANY conduct rationally labeled as "genocidal."

When a bunch of fuckers insist on trying to kill you, fighting back is not genocide or attempted genocide, you mindless bigoted scumbag cock sucking pinhead motherfuckers.

Amen.

There is only one nationality on the planet that is allowed to legally hold dual-American citizenship. ONLY Israelis can be citizens of both Israel and the United States! How’s that for favoritism, hubris, and political control?

What a bunch of controlled hypocrites we are in this country. And again, we see an example of how the International Jewish Crime Network has put a stranglehold on American politics.

When’s the last time you heard of a dual Mexican-American? How about a dual Russian-American? Where can I find a dual Filipino-American?

The answer is you can’t. It is technically against U.S. law to hold dual citizenship. But Israel automatically grants citizenship to any Jew worldwide. All that is needed is proof of Jewish heritage. And Jewish lineage is determined on the maternal line. If your mother is Jewish then you are Jewish.
Oh?

List of Dual Citizenship Countries | eHow.com

Israel already exists.

But that doesn't alter the fact that it is a nation and that it has a concomitant right to exist.

There is a reality---the reality is that the country called Israel does exist------and another reality is that its borders are yet to be determined In the past 64 years----the arabs and the entire "islamic world" has refused to recognize borders leaving that issue to BE DETERMINED The longer they resist the idea of borders-----the more dissatisfied they will be with the final determination

Israel already exists.

There is a reality---the reality is that the country called Israel does exist------and another reality is that its borders are yet to be determined In the past 64 years----the arabs and the entire "islamic world" has refused to recognize borders leaving that issue to BE DETERMINED The longer they resist the idea of borders-----the more dissatisfied they will be with the final determination

Israel does exist.

You could have stopped right there. Border disputes are not the end of the world.

But the fact of the existence of Israel as one of the nations of Earth appears to be viewed as an alarming "end of the world" fact to many bigots and Islamic assholes. (Redundancy acknowledged.)

Cool, so, what god promised palistanians anything?
Nobody needs to. Killing people under the assertion that your "god" gave you the land so its ok, is disgusting and criminal.
That's what palistanians do.
Believe me, the world pitties the Palestinians,...not the Jews....
How come that "world" doesn't want palistanians in their neghborhood?

Israel already exists.

LOL...the guy who accuses me of "some Fucking dopey faux philosophy" for asking the question throws "concomitant" into the mix. now that's a pretty high falutin' word there, cowboy. hells bells. i bet you could even lasso resolution 181 into the mix with that word. is that concomitant enough for you?

Israel already exists.

LOL...the guy who accuses me of "some Fucking dopey faux philosophy" for asking the question throws "concomitant" into the mix. now that's a pretty high falutin' word there, cowboy. hells bells. i bet you could even lasso resolution 181 into the mix with that word. is that concomitant enough for you?

Pinheads like you always "brag" about their functional illiteracy -- for some reason.

gorgieporgie;

Go suck more dick.

So, as I correctly said, Israel has never engaged in ANY conduct rationally labeled as "genocidal."

When a bunch of fuckers insist on trying to kill you, fighting back is not genocide or attempted genocide, you mindless bigoted scumbag cock sucking pinhead motherfuckers.
Amen.

are you readin' some kinda kama sutra book there, chief, or are you speaking from personal experience. i don't think i could do that position if my life depended on it.

ya know, what ya might want to do is grow a wee 'stache just right under your nose there. it would fit in so well with these rants of yours.

There is only one nationality on the planet that is allowed to legally hold dual-American citizenship. ONLY Israelis can be citizens of both Israel and the United States! How’s that for favoritism, hubris, and political control? When’s the last time you heard of a dual Mexican-American? How about a dual Russian-American? Where can I find a dual Filipino-American?
Actually reading the US immigration law will be a good start, of course.
But Israel automatically grants citizenship to any Jew worldwide. All that is needed is proof of Jewish heritage. And Jewish lineage is determined on the maternal line. If your mother is Jewish then you are Jewish.
Palistanians should seriously consider getting a life and a job.

Israel already exists.

Pinheads like you always "brag" about their functional illiteracy -- for some reason.

i never bragged about anything. apparently, you're impressed by what i do though, judging from your reaction.

that "pinhead" is getting a little redundant too. ya may want to sprinkle in a few "boogerheads" or "blubberbutts " or fart faces" to complement your repertoire...and if all else fails, give us a hearty roar in really big fonts and scream "I KNOW YOU ARE!!! BUT WHAT AM I???" i am sure most of us would consider it...how indeed shall i say it...concomitantary.

Amen.

are you readin' some kinda kama sutra book there, chief, or are you speaking from personal experience. i don't think i could do that position if my life depended on it.

ya know, what ya might want to do is grow a wee 'stache just right under your nose there. it would fit in so well with these rants of yours.

One need not engage in perversion of your kind to recognize that vermin like you exist and that you do depraved things, you fucking idiot.

Now, go stuff your mouth with another bag of dicks, ya hapless fuckface.

i never bragged about anything. apparently, you're impressed by what i do though, judging from your reaction.

that "pinhead" is getting a little redundant too. ya may want to sprinkle in a few "boogerheads" or "blubberbutts " or fart faces" to complement your repertoire...and if all else fails, give us a hearty roar in really big fonts and scream "I KNOW YOU ARE!!! BUT WHAT AM I???" i am sure most of us would consider it...how indeed shall i say it...concomitantary.

YOu just bragged about functional illiteracy yet again, you fucking pinhead cockbite.

And you are illiterate as well as boring, trite, uninspired, meaningless and a connoisseur of fine used enema bags. That at least explains the ring of shit around your mouth.

Nobody needs to. Killing people under the assertion that your "god" gave you the land so its ok, is disgusting and criminal.

Believe me, the world pitties the Palestinians,...not the Jews....

Except in America, which Israel controls with dual citizens.

A bunch of bigoted anti-Semites (referencing those who simply hate Jews) pity the fake Palestinian people merely because they cannot see objectively past their own bigotry.

Only a brain born from XXXX could be as backward and slow, ad is the one responsible for the comment you just posted.....

Filthy racist, go somwhere where your toxin is appreciated.

Perhaps you should familiarize your obviously defective brain with a little thing this place calls the TOS -- and in particular -- the no family rule, you cock-sucking ass-biting motherfucker.

Good news / bad news.

Good news: Israel exists.

Bad news: You exist.

Better news / better news.

Better news: With or without your approval, Israel will continue to exist.

Better news: Someday, you won't.

"The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy torpedo boats, on June 8, 1967, during the Six-Day War. The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two Marines, and one civilian), wounded 170 crew members, and severely damaged the ship."
The frequency with which the USS Liberty is keeping popping up through the waves makes one suspect arabski-talking money keeping that flying dutchman afloat, indeed.

you sure are crass and flippant regarding the deaths of 34 american sailors.

look, i don't give one good flying fook which side of this issue people are on regarding the reason for the attack, but if you are an american, you need to treat these men with the respect they deserve, if for nothing more than their willingness to serve there country alone. have you ever put yourself in harm's way? have you ever served your country?

nothing has made me more angry with american jews than when they go out of their way to smear these dead sailors and survivors. the protest by "american" jews against the opening of a USS Liberty memorial library in wisconsin was a disgraceful display, initiated by jews and participated in mainly by jews. what are they afraid of becaause it sure looks like you are afraid of something.

i suppose you will smear me as an "anti-semite" for this post, just as those good sailors have been smeared for seeking a full congressional investigation. good. i couldn't be more proud than to stand shoulder to shoulder with the surviving sailors of the USS Liberty as they continue to pursue the truth.

you should be ashamed..."flying dutchman" indeed.

Sure you do.
Stupid.

gorgieporgie;

Go suck more dick.
Do you find it difficult to "think" with a Koch (brother) stuck in every orifice?
Surely even a cognitively challenged Empire Punk like you knows how 650,000 Jews inflicted a Jewish State on 1.2 million of their fellow Palestinians in 1948, setting a genocide in motion that evicted 700,000 Arabs and others from land they had occupied for generations?
Why don't you try another anti-syphilitic medicine?
Your pathetic attempts at argument are embarrassing cuntservatives everywhere.
Get AIDs and die and take Bibi with you.
Bitch.

Israel already exists.

Establishing borders is more than an academic discussion.

It is inadmissible to acquire land through the threat or use of force. Israel acquired all its land by military attacks on civilians.

It is illegal to annex land that you occupy. Israel occupies all of Palestine.

It will take more than an academic discussion.

Forum List

Back