Israel’s trade with Gulf States is booming

Fantastic news. I guess we can leave them to handle their own problems now.

they do handle their own problems-----to a far greater extent than YOU handle
YOUR PROBLEMS
Excellent. Great to hear that. We can save the billions we send them and stop taking on new adventures in the Middle East. :thup:

probably not -------anymore than you will learn to float
I learned to float as a toddler! Who knew it would be so easy to just leave the Middle East to sort itself out! Excellent points, Rosie :thup:

more BS from the black and green
Black and green... are you referencing some incredibly obscure Game of Thrones backstory? I didn’t know anybody else here would know about that! Mazel tov! :beer:

Israelis are doing thriving but discreet business with Gulf states

So sorry antisemites Israel is here to stay. Despite the racist boycotts Israeli trade with the gulf states is booming. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Sooo, why are we still sending them military stuff for free?
Maybe because of the tens of thousands of American jobs it supports or maybe because of all the state and local tax revenues it generates or maybe because it lowers the unit cost of the weapons the Pentagon buys, but probably because a weaker Israel would make war more likely and that would cost the US much more.

But but but , I thought all the mooslims want to drive them into the sea?

But after trying to for so many years, now some Muslims have decided they are better off working with Israel.

Duh!

They know Israel ain’t going nowhere . And they have no intention of screwing with them. BUT they do make for good political scapegoats . And Israel pols do the same .

And when was the last time an Arab nation did anything ? 40 years ago?

But after trying to for so many years, now some Muslims have decided they are better off working with Israel.

Duh!

They know Israel ain’t going nowhere . And they have no intention of screwing with them. BUT they do make for good political scapegoats . And Israel pols do the same .

Does that include the Iranian Drone strike on Israel?

Duh!

Does that include Israel’s assasination of Iranian nuke scientists?

Israelis are doing thriving but discreet business with Gulf states

So sorry antisemites Israel is here to stay. Despite the racist boycotts Israeli trade with the gulf states is booming. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You start your thread by BAITING other board members.

Troll bait essentially

BTW we need to stop sending so much fucking money to Israel. Waste of our tax dollars. If they want to fight over DIRT & ROCKS with the dumbass towelheads let them go at it but keep my money out of it.

Duh!

No, they continue to attack Israel through proxies like Hezbollah and Hamas. With the exceptions of Syria and Lebanon, the Arab nations that went to war against Israel were all Sunni nations, and Israel's improved relations with the Arab nations are only with Sunni nations and only in the context of the Shi'ite-Sunni war Iran is waging across the ME.

The only reason there weren't more Arab Israeli war over the years since 1973 is that Sadat, after seeing Egypt soundly defeated by Israel four times lost hope of ever defeating Israel and realized his only hope of getting the Sinai back was to make peace with Israel. Without Egypt the Arab nations could never hope to win a war against Israel, and Sadat was harshly and fatally criticized for making and Arab war against Israel impossible.

Duh!

Does that include Israel’s assasination of Iranian nuke scientists?
Alleged assassination.

Forum List

Back