Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

How does the Hamas Health Ministry arrive at the death toll so quickly and precisely?

-Hamas Health Ministry doesn't provide birth certificates for every death certificate they have been issuing.

-The Health Ministry doesn’t report how Palestinians were killed, whether from Israeli airstrikes and artillery barrages or other means, like errant Palestinian rocket fire, or Hamas booby traps, it describes all casualties as victims of “Israeli aggression.”

-The ministry never distinguishes between civilians and combatants.

-Hamas health ministry doesn’t provide names, ages, or locations of those killed.

-There is no independent source that can confirm Hamas's precise and quick statistics despite the lack of communications, ground transportation, power, and the internet outage.

-Hamas health ministry didn't report a single civilian casualty as a "human shield victim".

-The Hamas health ministry didn't report any statistics or names of combatants, police, and other security forces.

-Humanitarian workers and rights groups, have used the ministry’s numbers without independent verification.

The Hamas Health Ministry is the only official source for Gaza casualties

You know of the Oct 7 Massacre -
But do you know about the Oct 12 Massacre?
It's a gruesome story. Not for the faint of heart.

On Oct 12, 2000, two Israeli army reservists were stopped at a Palestinian Authority checkpoint in the West Bank and taken to an Arab police station in el-Bireh. A funeral was taking place nearby. A rumor spread that the two were undercover agents.

About 1000 Arabs overcame the local police and beat and stabbed the two reservists. A teenager appeared at a window, displaying his blood-soaked hands to the crowd, which erupted into cheers.

The crowd clapped and cheered as one of the soldier's bodies was then thrown out the window and stamped and beaten by the frenzied crowd. The crowd tore the men limb from limb and gouged out their eyes and internal organs.

One of the two was shot and set on fire, and his head was beaten to a pulp. Soon after, the crowd dragged the two mutilated bodies to the city center and began a victory celebration.

During the attack, a wife of one Reservist called him on his mobile phone. She was greeted with an unfamiliar voice who said - "I just killed your husband."

British photographer Mark Seager attempted to photograph the event but the mob physically assaulted him and destroyed his camera. After the event, he stated, "It [the lynching] was the most horrible thing that I have ever seen and I have reported from Congo, Kosovo, many bad places.... I know they [Palestinians] are not all like this and I'm a very forgiving person but I'll never forget this. It was murder of the most barbaric kind. When I think about it, I see that man's head, all smashed. I know that I'll have nightmares for the rest of my life."

The attack took place about 1 month after the Camp David Peace Accords. The teenager who appeared at the window with bloody hands as the crowd cheered was imprisoned and later released as part of the Gilad Shalit deal in 2011.

At the Oscars this year, some celebrities wore pins this year of a bloodied hand, a symbol of the Oct 12 Massacre. Not in good taste.

Why do I suspect Israel has been way too gentle in the Gaza War.

Would Germany and Japan have changed their murderous mindset after WW2 if they were not devastated?
--------------
MissChiefEagletestikle

@gufypoopy

They always try to wipe the video clip of the scene from the still you post from the internet but I heard loud clear, they were changing they ‘they eat the flesh of their occupants’ the word was in Arabic was very clear. Here is someone else who heard the same.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back