Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

Ebbadi admitted to being a member of the Islamic terror group Hezbollah and that he hoped to make a bomb in the US.

“I’m going to try to make a bomb,” he said, according to a Border Patrol document obtained by @nypost
, which also ads that “he had trained with Hezbollah for seven years and served as an active member guarding weapons locations for another four years, according to internal ICE documents.”

Apparently, you don't know the meaning of the word "Gaslighting" because posting the views among Jews regarding right wing Zionist genocide are what I have been addressing for months in multiple threads.

What is unclear to you about what Agriculture Minister Avi Dichter said when he stated: “We are now rolling out the Gaza Nakba,”? (1)

Was Yoav Gallant being vague when he announced Israel's plan to deprive Gaza's residents (aka "Human Animals") of food, water, fuel and electricity essential for hospital life support:

“We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed. We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly.” (2)

The Jews I know are bright enough to realize that with 1.8 Billion Muslims and about 15.7 Million Jews in the world, neither the interests of Israel or the world's Jews are being served by Israel's ruling right wing extremists or apologists for their war crimes and atrocities.

Anyone with even the slightest grasp of Levantine history knows that even if Hamas is eliminated, there will always be regional resistance to the grasping machinations of Israel's right wing "Settler" expansionists (I.e. "Greater Israel") and mass murdering Zionist bigots.

Netanyahu and his gang of genocidal extremists are the greatest threat not only to Israel but to peace seeking Jews around the world because of their insatiable land theft and determination to plunge at least the region into a war zone just to appease greedy "Settlers" who serve as Israel's Human Shields.

Briefly put, neither Hamas nor the PLO are the problem; they are inevitable products of 80 years of Zionist genocide and land theft.

I have repeatedly asked those who are content with the cyclical violence if they knew of any brutally occupied people who have not resisted a foreign occupation / invasion.
Not surprisingly, no one has been able to name even one.

Finally, I don't view the Levantine imbroglio as either pro Israel or anti Israel but as being either for or against a just and durable peace in keeping with International Law.

Then and only then can Jews and Muslims enjoy the peaceful existence they have long been denied by the violent extremists on both sides.

Thanks,

(1). "Benjamin Netanyahu Is the War Criminal of the Year"

"Experts aren't mincing words about the Israeli leader's brutal and disproportionate response to the October 7 Hamas attacks."

EXCERPT "Israeli officials, in their own words, seem to tacitly acknowledge that their critics’ worst fears are far from unfounded. In early November, Israeli security cabinet member and Agriculture Minister Avi Dichter said “We are now rolling out the Gaza Nakba,” referring to the war against Palestinians and seizure of territory that marked Israel’s founding in 1948." CONTINUED

(2). “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

Gaslighting is exactly what you with attacking the character and framing the vast majority of Jews with whom you disagree. This apparent fallacy is a sign of logical weakness.

And that is only because you can't rationally address the position of those who
actually represent the community, and no interest to ever discuss anything.

So why do you think you know enough to lecture on the subject?

As to the usual threat of 1/8 billion Muslims to every minority
in the region - thanks for demonstrating again, that rather than justice,
this is the bottom line, how all debate ends with Islamists - it's all a power game.

In al the years you haven't come up with anything,
what makes you think Allah's decision from 1948
changed the outcome of the odds?

Really, Allah is a Zionist,
what has changed?

Forum List

Back