Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

Rice used to be 15 shekels ($4) for 1kg, but this guy said he just bought 1.5kg for 13 shekels ($3.50).

A bag of flour - now 30 shekels ($8) (Doesn't state size of bag).Cooking oil - 15 shekels ($4), down from 22 ($6).

How has this happened? He says word is that (Hamas) Ministry of Economy has cracked down on the merchants, but he doesn't know if this is true.

Seeing as Hamas & cronies are the main benefactors from high prices on the black market, and from claims of famine, I'd say it's more likely the market is full of merchandise and that's why prices are coming down.

owned by Alexander Kremener, a Jew. And who do you think was the Government of Palestine? The British Mandate authorities. Palestine was not a state it was a League of Nations Mandate.

Over the weekend, Rmeish Christians celebrated Palm Sunday. On the coming weekend, they’ll be celebrating Easter. Hezbollah wants to make sure that Christians suffer reprisal to promote the narrative that Israel bombs the Lebanese indiscriminately.
This is exactly how Hamas throws rockets on Israel from civilian houses in Gaza to depict Israeli reprisal as indiscriminate and against non-combatants.

But why would America listen to native Christian Lebanese of Rmeish? Maybe their religion is too White European colonial and not native and indigenous enough?

The terrorists, who were both apprehended in the area of the Shifa Hospital, detail how the Hamas and Islamic Jihad operate inside the hospital, stating that "600 to 1,000 Hamas operatives are hiding in the hospital."

The terrorists disclosed details of Hamas terror infrastructure deeply embedded within the hospital, which is used by senior Hamas operatives for planning and directing terror attacks. In one interrogation, an Islamic Jihad terrorist testified that "the operatives are in all the buildings, scattered everywhere."

English translated nterrogation of Islamic Jihad operative Nabeel Rajab Abed Shteiwi:

your "source" was a quotemaster website which just has unsourced quotes collected. There is no issue of credibility because the site makes no claim to authenticity and substantiation.

In terms of what I believe and what I consider proper evidence, I certainly don't accept unsourced quotes blindly and repost them as if they are proven fact. At least I don't think I do -- if you see me doing so, please ask me for a source.

I stopped looking for more sources after I found over 40 additional web sites that cited the the same quote.

One reason that I find the "...squeeze all we can..." quote credible is because it is consistent with the pervasive views of Israeli society that Americans are gullible suckers who are always good for unlimited $ Billions and the latest weaponry.

"WHAT DO ISRAELIS THINK ABOUT AMERICANS? START WITH DISDAIN"
What Do Israelis Think About Americans? Start With Disdain.

EXCERPT " Though Israel is a famously fractious society, Israelis tend to agree on one thing: Their strongest supporters are an inherently dupable people." CONTINUED

“Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.”​

Benjamin Netanyahu

I've made no effort to deny that the "...dry up and blow away." quote was one that was overheard by a CIA officer while Netanyahu was meeting with Jonathan Pollard who, as you know betrayed the US for Israel.

Another revealing quote by Netanyahu that was caught on tape exemplifies the attitudes of AIPAC and Israel's politicians who prey on American taxpayers:

"I know what America is," Netanyahu told a group of terror victims, apparently not knowing his words were being recorded. "America is a thing you can move very easily, move it in the right direction. They won't get in their way." (1)

Yet another quote that is generally accepted as authentic explained how Israel benefited from America's 9/11 attack:

"2008[edit]​

There is still another unflattering quote allegedly made by Netanyahu:

"America is a golden calf and we will suck it dry, chop it up, and sell it off piece by piece until there is nothing left" (Netanyahu 1990). (3)

This quote is also attributed to Netanyahu but I don't believe that it is credible even though it reflects the same parasitic mentality as the "...squeeze all we can..." quote.

In other words, it is not a quote that I would cite in one of my comments because I'm not convinced that it's authentic without further research.

Finally, I realize that both sides use propaganda and fake quotes but I've seen the "...squeeze all we can..." quote quoted frequently and in credible sources enough to feel comfortable citing it.

Thanks,

(1). "Netanyahu: ‘America is a thing you can move very easily’"​

(2). "Benjamin Netanyahu​

(3)

And

"America is a golden calf and we will suck it dry, chop it up, and sell it off piece by piece until there is nothing left" (Netanyahu 1990)

I stopped looking for more sources after I found over 40 additional web sites that cited the the same quote.
You didn't fnd any sources -- you found other websites that copy the same quote without providing a source. They all cited a quote assuming it has a source but none gives a source other than the third hand report which I cited. The fact that so many sites quote it as if it is fact is the problem, not the solution.
One reason that I find the "...squeeze all we can..." quote credible is because it is consistent with the pervasive views of Israeli society that Americans are gullible suckers who are always good for unlimited $ Billions and the latest weaponry.
You find it credible even without any real grounding because it echoes a belief you already have. This makes intellectual rigor the function of an echo chamber.

Forum List

Back